PDA

View Full Version : SLADE is hosting a event on PC

Bossy_Blonde
06-07-2015, 02:38 PM
SLADE will be hosting a death march this Saturday 6-13-15 starting at Iron Demon Ranch 6pm Eastern time. All clans and players are welcome to participate. Script and prizes will be given away at the end of the march(the fork). In the next few days I will be contacting all large clans and this should be a great time. See ya on Saturday!
Tips from blackgut
"heres some tips for anyone whos never done a march before #1 make sure to have someone from SLADE on ur freind list whos going to be their so u can jump to their instant if ur on the wrong shard #2 make sure ur set up so u can talk in area chat so u can hear which way the march is going #3 try to get their at least 15 m early #4 make sure to empty all the junk out of ur inventory and grab ammo spikes stims #5 ask questions if u dont know whats going on"

Thanks to the Fallen clan for the ideas and to Blackgut For the tips Also Big Thanks to KiwiBird for being so awesome I hope we have a Big Turn out!

CM Kiwibird
06-08-2015, 11:07 AM
What kind of prizes are you thinking about giving out? Is this an EU or NA event?

Looking forward to this event, Bossy_Blonde! Happy to have you on our forums. :)

Bossy_Blonde
06-08-2015, 12:45 PM
What kind of prizes are you thinking about giving out? Is this an EU or NA event?

Looking forward to this event, Bossy_Blonde! Happy to have you on our forums. :)

Hi Kiwi, We have a nice collection of Orange weapons so far to give away, but we dont want to give to many details out about them its a surprise! Also, We have already had 1 mil in scrip donated to give away at the event and we have lots more to come. Also, it is on the North America server. Cant wait to see you there Kiwi Thanks so much for your support and another thank you to Tabby Clan for their support as well.

irisawifi
06-08-2015, 07:54 PM
YAY! Sounds like tons of fun! I'll be there and I sent a message to the clan too:) Thanks for doing this, SLADE!

crazyged
06-09-2015, 05:16 AM
Yeah, think I'll get my NA toon out of the mothballs and tag along.

CM Kiwibird
06-09-2015, 08:27 AM
Happy to hear it, all! Looking forward to a packed event! :)

eyewafflez
06-09-2015, 12:09 PM
Sounds great. Which SLADE member can I add so I can jump to them?

CM Kiwibird
06-09-2015, 12:19 PM
Hey Bossy_Blonde, can you get us a list of volunteer jump buddies from your clan? That'll make it easier to regroup.