PDA

View Full Version : Best mag mod for the Heartseeker?

Derailer
06-07-2015, 09:47 PM
What would you recommend for this thing? I have been using an extended mod but I only use the thing in pvp and I never need 17 shots in the clip for something that charges between shots like this does. Would a different mod work better? I am not concerned with breaking the HB bonus either since there is no self revive in pvp anyway. Any suggestions? I could get a T5 is needed.

Soundtrack26
06-07-2015, 10:20 PM
rad convert

Nefarious
06-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Best mag mod for the Heatseeker?

Your using it. Extended Mag.

You don't need a Catalyst Converter as for PvP it already pretty much bypasses the adequate amount of Armor Plates as is with it being Radiation so you don't need it to proc to do any more.

It already pretty much kills in 1 hit on full charge shots.

And its non-charged shots are not that bad either for quick follow ups on those who don't die from the charged shot or just tagging in general.

And you are better off with the extra shots then using a reload mag that will take 0.3 away from reload time or whatever.

final rest
06-08-2015, 12:05 AM
Best mag mod for the Heatseeker? you are better off with the extra shots then using a reload mag that will take 0.3 away from reload time or whatever.

this is debatable.. i would input the fact that the litteral reload time takes away from kills, while reloading you may miss a kill. now is this happening more often then having 1 or 2 extra shots? maybe maybe not.
k now i would not suggest adding any converter as that takes away 10% of your damage if it was a natural non nano weapon but in any instance its a personal preferance. you have to do a lot of pvp before you realize for sure what YOU LIKE which is what really matters.. dont get reload if you find yourself needing 1 extra mag more often then the reload time takes to get kills
if ur gun has a nano then fire converter would trump any other mag imho because fire damage may be what it takes to finish where as no other nano can really do that much dps after the enemy is hit