PDA

View Full Version : Armistice is over. Lets drop the Armistice roadside emergencies, mmmmkay?

crasher
06-08-2015, 11:24 AM
For example:
Since there are no armistice related major events and rewards, I'm getting tired of seeing the armistice roadside celebrations.

Devs:
There are calendars available on line.
Download one, print off a few copies.
Circle some pertinent date ranges on the DEFI events list.

Notice that some of the events in game are way outside those circles?
I know everyone wants bugs fixed, etc, but is it really a multi-person team task that takes days of work to sort that kind of stuff out?
We have computers, now.
They're able to do things like keep track of dates, and when things happen relevant to those dates.
I know from personal experience.
My electric/cable/credcard bills are NEVER late.

So I know it's possible to achieve.

Can we get some love here for the actual users of the game who you're trying to convince to spend money in the cash shop?
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/hug.gif

cmpowell
06-08-2015, 11:30 AM
They're part of a pursuit

alienstookmybeer
06-08-2015, 11:54 AM
Heck no, it's the only place I can grab a drink in the New Frontier. Even The Crater won't serve me.

crasher
06-08-2015, 01:45 PM
Well, OK, I've been wrong before, looks like I'm wrong again.

My apologies to everyone playing the game and/or anyone who had to read this.
Including the new C.M. and the devs.

It's been so long since my first 'toon when I still did pursuits that I didn't realize it was a requirement at this point in my game.

Sorry for that, I just can't stand anomalies in my world anymore.

So change the pursuit requirement while Armistice is out of mode, and call it some other damned thing.
It still breaks my immersion.

Beers: I doubt you have a valid I.D. anymore anyway.
:)

Nefarious
06-08-2015, 01:46 PM
Its nice to have some road side emergencies where things seem natural and not have everyone single you out shooting at ya as you drive by.

I wish there was some more emergencies like the Armistices ones where people are just chilling to give some ambiance to the Defiance world.

crasher
06-08-2015, 01:53 PM
Its nice to have some road side emergencies where things seem natural and not have everyone single you out shooting at ya as you drive by.

I wish there was some more emergencies like the Armistices ones where people are just chilling to give some ambiance to the Defiance world.
eh,
My major gripe is that it's an Armistice event when the Armistice season is over.

Just call it something else.

Warhorse1000
06-08-2015, 04:50 PM
Heck no, it's the only place I can grab a drink in the New Frontier. Even The Crater won't serve me.

I told you to quit hassling Cass...but do you listen?

:rolleyes:

Tex_Arcana
06-08-2015, 05:07 PM
I would love to see a night in the game that was illuminated by hundreds of the Lights of the Fallen.
As a matter of fact, I think I'll light one for the Fallen right now.

crasher
06-09-2015, 08:58 AM
I would love to see a night in the game that was illuminated by hundreds of the Lights of the Fallen.
As a matter of fact, I think I'll light one for the Fallen right now.
I'm with you on the lanterns.