PDA

View Full Version : Red no symbol

ratpie
06-08-2015, 06:43 PM
whats up with this c*** in expeditions i cant rez anyone because of these (NO SYMBOLS)
but i die over and over trying to revive a clan mate or any team member??

i got plenty of HR's but some other non-clan member can just walk over and rez whenever?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

fix this please.

stefb42
06-08-2015, 06:47 PM
I have the same issue, I cant revive other players with hunter reqs even though I have plenty, I just see the red symbol. But I can revive other players by using my own self revive

SirServed
06-08-2015, 06:47 PM
whats up with this c*** in expeditions i cant rez anyone because of these (NO SYMBOLS)
but i die over and over trying to revive a clan mate or any team member??

i got plenty of HR's but some other non-clan member can just walk over and rez whenever?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

fix this please.
You realize that HRs can't be used to revive other players, right? Your personal self revive has to be off cooldown to revive other players and you can only use HRs to get into Expeditions or self resurrect. Self resurrecting by any means resets the cooldown on your self revive, rendering you unable to revive others until it comes back.

ratpie
06-08-2015, 06:52 PM
You realize that HRs can't be used to revive other players, right? Your personal self revive has to be off cooldown to revive other players and you can only use HRs to get into Expeditions or self resurrect. Self resurrecting by any means resets the cooldown on your self revive, rendering you unable to revive others until it comes back.

well that sucks