PDA

View Full Version : Map is godawful

unUnbreakabull
04-05-2013, 02:36 PM
There should be names of locations you discover on a map, not only quests and arkfalls, there are couple locations I need to go to, but I don't remember where it is because the map is just a greenish and brownish blur, please fix it.

Rampermt
04-05-2013, 02:38 PM
+1 would be a nice addition.

jonwes
04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
I don't think it's a bad idea, but wouldn't any location you need to go be marked on the map in some fashion?

Rampermt
04-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Only if it has a fast travel with it.

Figma
04-05-2013, 02:45 PM
I think they dont need to mark anything in the map but make it work like the region, hover cursor over area to see its name etc

Amnesia
04-05-2013, 02:58 PM
(...) wouldn't any location you need to go be marked on the map in some fashion?Only for an active quest. What if you want to go back to Kenn Farm for a contract? You have to remember where it is or Google it to find a map.

unUnbreakabull
04-05-2013, 03:43 PM
Only for an active quest. What if you want to go back to Kenn Farm for a contract? You have to remember where it is or Google it to find a map.

Exactly I want to do contract and don't know where to go, it's dumb, map is useless right now, futuristic game and map isn't futuristic

Danzaiver
04-05-2013, 04:28 PM
I agree with this addition, just a slight line around each location so you know the place, or a few more fast travels in each region would be handy.

jonwes
04-05-2013, 04:41 PM
Only for an active quest. What if you want to go back to Kenn Farm for a contract? You have to remember where it is or Google it to find a map.

Gotcha, I see what you're saying.

I like the idea of the name popping up as you pass over it, but if you were looking for something in particular that might get annoying without being able to do it at a glance.