PDA

View Full Version : Questions? Concerns? This is your thread!

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 08:46 AM
Hello all!

We're having a livestream this Friday at 12:30 PM PDT! If you have any questions that you'd like to submit to the team, please make sure to share them here.

Mister Derpenhowser
06-10-2015, 08:55 AM
Is Kiwibird gonna be slacking with weekly threads now shes been promoted and stuff? Lol. Just kidding ^^

Can VBI expedition contracts be removed? I know you mentioned you weren't going to remove them (as in, all expedition contracts) and thats fine imo, but VBI expedition contracts are hindering my ability to buy Gunslinger crates (a dlc I purchased so I could get my weekly crates, and already had to give up on vbi crates for). Which already screw me more often than not with RnG.

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 09:00 AM
Big week! :) We'll get back on schedule this coming Monday, sorry about the delay.

Alexri
06-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Will there be weapon skins? To get textures like the wolfman on another pulser, for instance. As a bit store item no doubt.

konstantinov
06-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Big week! :) We'll get back on schedule this coming Monday, sorry about the delay.

I challenge you to a duel on ps3 NA or PTS!

Ark Huntress
06-10-2015, 09:08 AM
Any plans for those who has has EGO level to a better use of their ark salvages?
Those things are just sitting pretty in my stat.

Holy Bahamut3
06-10-2015, 09:23 AM
Have the rewards for expeditions been examined. Currently it seems like they cap off at round three tier 25 or so. Most of us feel the rewards don't equal the time investment.

Ant thought on improving the backpack Synergy's to make the load out dedication worthwhile. The current jackpot weapons are a good example of how they should be. :-)

Jerrmy12
06-10-2015, 09:23 AM
I challenge you to a duel on ps3 NA or PTS!
http://i.imgur.com/SxXLrTQ.jpg

Expedition rewards, are they being looked at?

cuba 666
06-10-2015, 09:56 AM
Have the rewards for expeditions been examined. Currently it seems like they cap off at round three tier 25 or so. Most of us feel the rewards don't equal the time investment.

Ant thought on improving the backpack Synergy's to make the load out dedication worthwhile. The current jackpot weapons are a good example of how they should be. :-)

Best question beside everything else that can't be fix in 2 years here....I'm with him..and I know you can improve the backpack synergy....you fix my Zagger right...?

Boone Novac
06-10-2015, 10:08 AM
Sorry for the newb question but what time does the server get back up for North America I'm on the west coast

Ali Fangsmith
06-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Detonators/Rocket Launchers/Infectors/Charge Snipers/Blast Rifles - need to be adjusted to be less abused in pvp and pve activities, less ammo pools & mag size,damage reduction,jump accuracy penalties. It is been out of control for too long.

Combo Breaker
06-10-2015, 10:11 AM
This was one of my questions as well.

It was said (last livestream) that the new bit store lock boxes (Spinal Tap being the first) would contain only eight different weapon types. Will we be informed of what those weapon types are so we can decide if the lock box is worth purchasing?

THEREBELHITMAN2
06-10-2015, 10:29 AM
Why you can't beat them, lol. Instead of crying about it, why not arm yourself with one, just saying.

snoglobe81
06-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Has there been a discussion regarding Shield chips on the Cyber Rigs? Sorry if this has been brought up.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Has there been a discussion regarding Shield chips on the Cyber Rigs? Sorry if this has been brought up.

regarding what? they dont work? they work to well? they dont exist?

My Question, again if its answerd before ignore it, But can we get a character bank for transferring guns between characters? nothing too large. maybe 10 items. just when i want to give my low ego a gun i have to trade it to some one, change character and trade back...

Thorax The Dark
06-10-2015, 10:37 AM
what is your thoughts on silicon valley? everytime anyone teleports to there they crash. there are no shadow wars, no challenges etc. the incursions and conflicts still get bugged out

snoglobe81
06-10-2015, 10:39 AM

My Question, again if its answerd before ignore it, But can we get a character bank for transferring guns between characters? nothing too large. maybe 10 items. just when i want to give my low ego a gun i have to trade it to some one, change character and trade back...

Sorry. I have notice on my rig it's not triggering. The other chips like shot hastening and radiation intensifier do work but I just don't see defensively the shield chips working.

Ray8888
06-10-2015, 10:41 AM

This has been asked in the last two chats without a response. They do not work.

Also the bug damage on infectors, the last syn on Sat syn and the Lightning Rifle. All broke.

snoglobe81
06-10-2015, 10:43 AM

Also the bug damage on infectors, the last syn on Sat syn and the Lightning Rifle. All broke.

Well got my answer. Lol.

Mister Derpenhowser
06-10-2015, 10:44 AM

Pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere that they knew certain chips weren't working and they were looking into it. Can't remember where though.

Combo Breaker
06-10-2015, 10:50 AM

You might enjoy this.;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAQcrF5Huuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAQcrF5Huuo

Ray8888
06-10-2015, 10:50 AM
Also will the Summer Solstice be a three week event like the last few?

EDIT - lol @ Combo

WakenBake60
06-10-2015, 10:54 AM
Servers for NA won't be back on till Monday??!

ZOP
06-10-2015, 10:58 AM
I know mine is not working like it should. OJ Rig almost all OJ chips.....not working like it should.

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Servers for NA won't be back on till Monday??!

We're back online right now.

EvilAg3nt
06-10-2015, 11:26 AM
why are people reporting missing weapons after this latest patch???
should i even log in,as im not exactly thrilled w how things have been going and if some of my guns are missing,
after all i went thru for them...imma be pissed.

also,will the customer Support be Revised anytime soon,as my last ticket was ignored for 2 weeks and then they closed it without fixing or even advising on the problems.
theyve never done that before,and im a bit concerned that this is the way they are going to handle things now...which is bs considering they want us to spend money with them...

i Especially ask you this Kiwi,as you know ive been Trying to get this looked at and talked to you about it 3 weeks ago.

SanCarioca
06-10-2015, 12:28 PM
Bug Smash 2015

I would like to propose a “new event”.

The community is always asking for bug fixes and new content. It seems like Trion has its attention always divided by these two immense tasks, at once, and lately, bug fixes have been falling behind. Wrong expectations cause unnecessary frustration.
So, what I’m proposing is that, at least one week per month (or any period of time you may find suitable), Trion would dedicate to “Bug Smash”, only. Kiwi already does a great work of collecting Q&A’s every week. In one specific week of the month, she could collect, instead, only support issues during one week, and the week following that would be dedicated to bug fixing the most popular issues collected in the thread.

Let me give you a clear example: almost everyone that has been playing Defiance for at least the past 6 months knows that joining a WarMaster event is no pic-nic. You get critical errors when you enter the WarMaster instance, when you are midway through the boss fight, when you try to join a friend, the list goes on. This is a bug that has been plaguing Defiance for years now, almost as the elusive “disappearing car” once was – but you fixed it!

The disappearing car was that kind of bug that you could live with it, but it made the whole game experience insufferable, because it broke immersion every time it happened AND it happened a lot. Now, how would you consider the WarMaster issues above relative to the disappearing car issue?

I’ll tell you what these kind of “eternal problems” do: they chip away from all the nice things you HAVE been doing lately. No matter how many times we get excited about new content in the game, once we try to join a WarMaster, we’re reminded of the bad side of Defiance. And it’s really not fair, compared to all the great content we have been receiving lately, but the point is: the WarMaster is endgame content. Anytime a major part of a game has problems, they tend to make everything else pale in comparison.

I’m not the first person to try to tell you how much these bugs affect our gameplay experience. Maybe other Arkhunters could chime in to tell their personal griefings with the game, and these fall in the range of “lingering problems that we all know about”, so that you can see how much this issue is important to us. I hope they do, there is strength in numbers.

IMPORTANT: I’m not saying Trion would be attached to solving bugs only once per month, or anything like that. What I’m suggesting is that both the community and Trion would work together, on a schedule that would make important issues to be fixed first, where a conversation with the community would help guide Trion’s efforts in the best way possible for both sides.

EvilAg3nt
06-10-2015, 12:33 PM
good ideas and good thoughts but lets be real here.
they dont even reply on the Bugs Forums so what makes you think they would actually deign to reply to more posts about their lack of fixes?
much less have an active Working topic about it?

this very thread is Proof.
people asking for the same thing for 2 years now...

Deadeye Joe
06-10-2015, 12:54 PM
Can we get a member of the trion team to pop into ps3 Euro for an hour or two, to assess the growing server wide lags which cause every player in the open world to lag (at the same time) for up to 7/8 seconds? These stop & go lags (we can move but not switch weapon, no interaction at all with environment) have become incessant, for all players! It's a 2015 issue and is ruining our play experience and our player ranks... thanks.

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 02:29 PM
also,will the customer Support be Revised anytime soon,as my last ticket was ignored for 2 weeks and then they closed it without fixing or even advising on the problems.

Hey Evil, I actually looked into your ticket before - I saw that you didn't include a lot of information that you sent me in your ticket. It was mostly about a forum issue and lost Hunter Requisitions, which were restored. I know you've been having some connection troubles, so they'll need your tracert results, I didn't see those attached. If you needed more help, your best bet is to just update your ticket. It'll go back to the inbox of the agent that has been taking care of you.

If you don't update your ticket, your GM won't know that you still need assistance. Creating a new ticket isn't your best bet if you already have one open.

Regarding missing weapons, that's a topic that we've covered here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217066-Regarding-Incorrect-Elite-Lock-Box-Jackpot) and here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217058-Order-and-Chaos). The missing weapons were Order and Chaos. They'll appear back in player inventories after the patch at 2:45 PM PDT.

they dont even reply on the Bugs Forums

While we don't always respond individually, we're always looking through these reports.

xXxDSMer
06-10-2015, 02:50 PM
Detonators/Rocket Launchers/Infectors/Charge Snipers/Blast Rifles - need to be adjusted to be less abused in pvp and pve activities, less ammo pools & mag size,damage reduction,jump accuracy penalties. It is been out of control for too long.

So nerf something like half of the weapons in the game just because you don't like them... which would probably affect the pve side of things as well? Hell no.

CM Kiwibird
Let me give you a clear example: almost everyone that has been playing Defiance for at least the past 6 months knows that joining a WarMaster event is no pic-nic. You get critical errors when you enter the WarMaster instance, when you are midway through the boss fight, when you try to join a friend, the list goes on. This is a bug that has been plaguing Defiance for years now, almost as the elusive “disappearing car” once was – but you fixed it!

For critical errors and disconnects on the Warmaster, I still need case reports on these. If you're experiencing this, please follow the steps in #1 from our Q&A on June 1. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216319-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-June-1&p=1771244&viewfull=1#post1771244)

SirServed
1) What happened to Rashere?

2) Any plans to revisit the EGO payout for Season 3 Expedition Pursuits? The EGO cap increased by 100 but only 75 points towards 6000 were actually introduced, which increased the deficit. This pushed the idea of getting to max EGO without PvP slightly further out of reach for players that don't want to do it.

xXxDSMer
06-10-2015, 02:51 PM
This was one of my questions as well.

It was said (last livestream) that the new bit store lock boxes (Spinal Tap being the first) would contain only eight different weapon types. Will we be informed of what those weapon types are so we can decide if the lock box is worth purchasing?

don't know what the 8th weapon is, but here's some images of 6 of them, and stefb42 pulled a LMG of some kind http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216806-Spinaltap-Synergy&p=1775364&viewfull=1#post1775364

Mister Derpenhowser
06-10-2015, 02:52 PM
Can we get a member of the trion team to pop into ps3 Euro for an hour or two, to assess the growing server wide lags which cause every player in the open world to lag (at the same time) for up to 7/8 seconds? These stop & go lags (we can move but not switch weapon, no interaction at all with environment) have become incessant, for all players! It's a 2015 issue and is ruining our play experience and our player ranks... thanks.

This started after an 8hr downtime when even the forum itself was down. Meaning its highly likely Trion moved the game to some cheaper laggier servers than before just to save a few bucks at the players cost of enjoyment. Admitting it is the first step....

Tex_Arcana
06-10-2015, 02:52 PM

A burning question for those of us that appreciated Rashere's hard work.

EvilAg3nt
06-10-2015, 03:28 PM
Hey Evil, I actually looked into your ticket before - I saw that you didn't include a lot of information that you sent me in your ticket. It was mostly about a forum issue and lost Hunter Requisitions, which were restored. I know you've been having some connection troubles, so they'll need your tracert results, I didn't see those attached. If you needed more help, your best bet is to just update your ticket. It'll go back to the inbox of the agent that has been taking care of you.

If you don't update your ticket, your GM won't know that you still need assistance. Creating a new ticket isn't your best bet if you already have one open.

Regarding missing weapons, that's a topic that we've covered here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217066-Regarding-Incorrect-Elite-Lock-Box-Jackpot) and here (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217058-Order-and-Chaos). The missing weapons were Order and Chaos. They'll appear back in player inventories after the patch at 2:45 PM PDT.

While we don't always respond individually, we're always looking through these reports.

if you look again at the ticket,youll see where i asked them for guidance on the tracer results thingy.
it was one of the questions they ignored.
i also stated i have video and so forth,which was you guessed it!! also ignored.
the only thing they did for me Kiwi,was give me a bunch of hr-s so i could get screwed over at the boss fight again.
ps,the whole getting thrown into the water and Instantly extracted when im Not dead And i have a revive Left Ready to use is bs...
and wastes my Hrs and Really irks me..

honestly,i was highly disappointed....not in you persay,but it was clear cs didnt even Read my ticket.
and then closed it as solved after 2 weeks of not bothering whilst all around me Others were filing tickets and getting theirs handled in a day.
thats a Fail right there....so im not so sure i want to reopen for the same cs person....

and,may i make a suggestion?
when players make a bug report,id wager 99% of them if not 100% go Back to see whats up.
when theres not even the courtesy of a simple Reply from Anyone,its discouraging and leads people to think you could care less..
so..maybe even a simple yes,weve noted it,might be Nice.

i do want to thank you tho,for the Reply.
that is appreciated,and seriously,sometimes its the littlest things that make a difference.:)

PithHelmetIrath
06-10-2015, 03:34 PM
I'll tell you what these kind of "eternal problems" do: they chip away from all the nice things you HAVE been doing lately.

Mr. Hammer.. meet Mr. Nail. Well said..

Vega
06-10-2015, 06:01 PM
          

LOOKxATxTHISxI
06-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Been asking for years now. Any chance of putting synergy mods for infector/bmg sights and detonator sights in vendor areas in order to be able to mod those weapons without breaking the bank?

Another thing asked for a while. Can a folder or drop down menu like the one that is used for pursuits be created for types of weapons/shields/mods/nades to allow for easier scrolling and trading when you have way too many inventory slots and are a pack rat like I am? Now I have to unfavorite everything when i want to trade.

Folders would be so much simpler. perhaps a seperate trade loadout tab. I freeze at times scrolling through my gear when trying to mod items or sell items.

Bentu
06-10-2015, 07:44 PM

Hey mate I asked this a few weeks back and although they didn't answer my specific question they did say it was a no go.
I've also pmd Phantasie on the subject of having a vault on the character selection screen and that also was a no go.

My question again this week is

Can we have a toggle option for the hud like we do for the legend where we can turn things off such as incursion right across the top of my screen.

There's a lot of stuff on the screen that I just don't want or need to see and spoils my enjoyment of the game.

Chump Norris
06-10-2015, 07:54 PM
Can VBI expedition contracts be removed? I know you mentioned you weren't going to remove them (as in, all expedition contracts) and thats fine imo, but VBI expedition contracts are hindering my ability to buy Gunslinger crates (a dlc I purchased so I could get my weekly crates, and already had to give up on vbi crates for). Which already screw me more often than not with RnG.

2) Any plans to revisit the EGO payout for Season 3 Expedition Pursuits? The EGO cap increased by 100 but only 75 points towards 6000 were actually introduced, which increased the deficit. This pushed the idea of getting to max EGO without PvP slightly further out of reach for players that don't want to do it.

I like these questions.

Adding to this...I know you guys (Trion) brought up some chips not working so where are you on getting those fixed?

only mchale
06-10-2015, 09:49 PM
If your talking about restart its around two somthing

only mchale
06-10-2015, 09:52 PM
If your talking about rrestart its around two somthing

only mchale
06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
I swear the thread keeps skiping

JEMINAI
06-10-2015, 11:48 PM
not a question... not a concern really this game has always been busted. but just to let you know, when in a hellbug hunt on the last boss..(the flying SOB) its possible to be body slammed outside the gate at the entrance. bounced right over :D
and ofc i couldnt get back in to my loot. just sayin... bit of a no brainer...

Fallen_Aingeal
06-10-2015, 11:58 PM
What, if anything, are you planning or implementing for player retention?

I only ask because WM is still broken and getting rather boring. Expeditions are a cruel money grubbing mess that are also, yeah you know, broken.

The team has all but forgotten about pvp even if they claim not to.

I log in for less than 2 hours at a time now. I can't justify spending money in game that is losing my interest and is still riddled with issues over 2 yrs. old.

What is the plan?

JEMINAI
06-11-2015, 02:02 AM
What, if anything, are you planning or implementing for player retention?

I only ask because WM is still broken and getting rather boring. Expeditions are a cruel money grubbing mess that are also, yeah you know, broken.

The team has all but forgotten about pvp even if they claim not to.

I log in for less than 2 hours at a time now. I can't justify spending money in game that is losing my interest and is still riddled with issues over 2 yrs. old.

What is the plan?

id be more than satisfied with new SW areas. dunno how that could be SO difficult.

daitaro
06-11-2015, 02:04 AM

Lol funny guy

DEATHBRINGER210
06-11-2015, 02:19 AM
when are bug nades getting fixed?and the bug damage on infectors

DEATHBRINGER210
06-11-2015, 02:20 AM
when are yall gonna fix the massive disconnects?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-11-2015, 02:22 AM
when will we be able get into the war master without going crit ?

DEATHBRINGER210
06-11-2015, 02:24 AM
are the scoreboards broken? or did yall remove players from the scoreboards for contract sites and coops?

TheFancyJedi
06-11-2015, 12:37 PM
Any plans in bringing Defiance to Xbox One and PS4?
A lot more people have new systems now and would love to be able to play their favorite MMO shooter on it. :)

Ryu Soba JP
06-11-2015, 12:54 PM
When will the trophies issue be resolved?

I also would like to know about a Hatchling grenade and infector bug fix.

SanCarioca
06-11-2015, 02:19 PM
For critical errors and disconnects on the Warmaster, I still need case reports on these. If you're experiencing this, please follow the steps in #1 from our Q&A on June 1. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216319-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-June-1&p=1771244&viewfull=1#post1771244)

Your wish is my command, Kiwi.

Although I was using the Warmaster problem justa as an example of a larger issue -- bugs that break immersion and go long periods without solvidg, I hope you grasped that -- I have created a simple tool to collect and send you this WM information you need, so that all Arkhunters can use it.

I made a thread to present it in details:

http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217215-Quick-Tool-to-Send-WM-Disconnect-information-to-Trion

CM Kiwibird
06-11-2015, 02:43 PM
I completely understand, SanCarioca. I do need those reports though, thank you so much for that! :)

Chump Norris
06-11-2015, 06:01 PM
I completely understand, SanCarioca. I do need those reports though, thank you so much for that! :)

Since you mention reports...

Can the option to submit them in game be returned? I come across a few things such as stalled incurs/sieges but my PC and PS3 are in different rooms....as much as I want these fixed I wont leave the room to log in and put in a report. It would be better if people could put the report in at the site of the bug while it is actually happening.

edit: You speak of different reports but still can we get the old options back? :)

Ryu Soba JP
06-11-2015, 06:25 PM
I vote for the old report system to return as well.

Ryu Soba JP
06-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Can the team please change the suggestive selling?
Many times I get prompted to check my cart oy to find that something magically was placed there as a "suggestive" sale.

Why have the new welcome screen? Isn't that what the News Feed on character select screen is for?

Can the steps on how to produce the tracert be stickied?

KILLSHOT707
06-11-2015, 06:31 PM
Hey Kiwi. Will you or any other of the Trion crew be joining us for the Blow Up The Bathhouse event this Saturday?

tpollett
06-11-2015, 06:54 PM
Few questions I have:

1. Why is rate of fire tied to computer performance? More specifically; why does anything with a fire rate above 20 suffer severe penalties to its firing rate when my computer more than meets the minimum specs required and I play with the lowest possible graphical settings while still being able to run full screen? I cannot use needlers or tachmags because the fire rate is limited to about 19 rounds per second when even a single enemy is on screen. I have a cannoneer needler mkII (32.5 fire rate) with a 65 round magazine that takes as long as seven seconds to fully empty the magazine while firing continuously. That's around 10 rounds a second or a 66% decrease in firing rate from what it is supposed to be.

2. Any chance of adjusting threat level discrepancies for the earlier areas? The Mt. Tam and Madera areas are the worst; if I'm alone it's TL 6; one person of seemingly any ego shows up and it jumps to TL 10. Conversely, in places like San Francisco and especially Silicon Valley I've been in an area with two other 5k+ ego players and only had to deal with TL 7. It just doesn't make any sense why the lower level areas are actually the most difficult to deal with because of the lower threshold for reaching max TL.

3. Can disruptor and other naturally burst fire weapons be looked at to bring them into line with the fully automatic weapons? I'd really like to use a disruptor that has a firing rate of 9 as it says instead of the actual firing rate of 3-4 it gets because of the delay between bursts.

4. Related to question 3, why don't the controlled burst fire mods provide the same delay between bursts that a weapon that is naturally burst fire has?

5. Can we get pages or something in the inventory? Really anything other than scrolling through the entirety of our inventories in list form would be preferable. I'd even be ok with the list of I had some degree of comtrol over the organization beyond favoriting or not favoriting items. Maybe another option like favoriting that puts the item into a junk pile for selling or melting at a later time. Yes, I'm thinking a similar system to the one found in Borderlands 2 would be a very welcome addition.

I have a few other questions but I'll save those for another week.

EvilAg3nt
06-11-2015, 09:26 PM
im Very impressed with the new patch notes..you guys have been working your butts off...im downloading it now.
im looking forwards to seeing whats going on ingame and TY also to SanCarioca for posting the How-to on the report.

also will one of you pros be posting the codes from the show for us poor suckers who have to work??

noah
06-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Ever since the new update, my game has been freezing a lot

Claydough
06-12-2015, 12:39 AM

he got fired for ruining the bonus rolls

SirServed
06-12-2015, 01:55 AM
he got fired for ruining the bonus rolls
The new roll system isn't as bad as people think it is, don't be a clown. He saw that the demand for weapons with multiple rolls were overshadowing the standard weapons and did away with it while raising the average DPS of ALL weapons. The problem with the new system is the huge gamble that is Weapon Rarity Upgrade.

Combo Breaker
06-12-2015, 06:03 AM
The new roll system isn't as bad as people think it is, don't be a clown. He saw that the demand for weapons with multiple rolls were overshadowing the standard weapons and did away with it while raising the average DPS of ALL weapons. The problem with the new system is the huge gamble that is Weapon Rarity Upgrade.

I 100% agree with this. I see better far less trash weapons now. I am also scared to death to raise the rarity of weapons that don't have set rolls.

Grandpa Ace
06-12-2015, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE=Holy Bahamut3;1775181]Have the rewards for expeditions been examined. Currently it seems like they cap off at round three tier 25 or so. Most of us feel the rewards don't equal the time investment.

This is the best question that needs to be answered. The Expedition rewards really STINK. I've commented on this before, however, TRION does not seem to want to give an answer. The higher the Tier or round the better the drop, seems to be TOTAL BUNK!
Also, why put the stupid Ammo Stash Boxes near the beginning of a round, or even have them at all? Most intelligent players rearm and restock before they enter each round. And as for the drops the Golden Hellbug drops--give me a break, really, I don't need to see weapons, I need to see better rigs, chips, or T4/T5 mods.

So answer theses important questions TRION, will ya...

GPA

CM Kiwibird
06-12-2015, 09:07 AM
Hey Kiwi. Will you or any other of the Trion crew be joining us for the Blow Up The Bathhouse event this Saturday?

I'm mixing it up and getting in on the SLADE Death March event this Saturday. :) It's on PC-NA. Here's a link if anyone is interested in joining! (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216951-SLADE-death-march-enrollment&p=1774745#post1774745)

Hexthat
06-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Where is the link?

CM Kiwibird
06-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Should be there now! :)

CM Kiwibird
06-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Ever since the new update, my game has been freezing a lot

Hey there Noah, can you follow the steps in #1 (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?216319-Defiance-Developer-Q-amp-A-June-1) and send me a tracert from around the time of a freeze?