PDA

View Full Version : Order and Chaos

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Update (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217058-Order-and-Chaos&p=1775455&viewfull=1#post1775455): All users who purchased Premium Elite Lock Boxes between 10:50 AM PDT - 2:45 PM PDT have been awarded with an additional Premium Elite Lock Box for each purchase. Any Guardian Angels won at that time have been swapped out for the appropriate jackpot. If you had trouble accessing Order and Chaos prior to the patch deploy at 2:45 PM PDT, please make sure to check again. Appreciate the patience, everyone!

Ark hunters,

We have received reports that both Order and Chaos appear to be missing from player inventories. Our team is investigating, but please rest assured that your weapons remain attached to your account. We appreciate your patience while we track down the cause.

We'll keep you posted on our progress!

Elucidate
06-10-2015, 11:47 AM
Would the items just reappear back in our inventory? Or do I need to worry about a character rollback?

Thorax The Dark
06-10-2015, 11:54 AM
Thanks for the update appreciated , i'm sure everyone will get their guns back

nate van
06-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Both my Order and Chaos are missing talk to cust support they sent me to this thread haha. NICE. Are they missing from the pc ps3 and 360 or just the 360?

Fen
06-10-2015, 12:24 PM
PC for me.chaos gone..only got it yesterday :(

Charred Blades
06-10-2015, 12:25 PM
Hey there everyone,

We have received reports that both Order and Chaos appear to be missing from player inventories. Our team is investigating, but please rest assured that your weapons remain attached to your account. We appreciate your patience while we track down the cause.

We'll keep you posted on our progress!

My wife got one OJ weapon from wm, and when she tried equip it disappeared, next she got OJ sniper from box, and when she used 250 keys to up ratings, after it dispeared, she have made support ticket, and gone now 3 days no reply, what type of bad support this game giving users who pay to play?''your support system need to be updated i guess.

Infinity Eagle
06-10-2015, 12:32 PM
My order is gone too :(

Destromathe
06-10-2015, 12:37 PM
Hey everyone. We have a fix for this, and will be deploying it later today ASAP. We have tested this, and Order and Chaos should appear back in your inventory once the fix is live. Thanks for your patience while we got this taken care of.

Jessie Jack
06-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Yes me too chaos gone !! ^^ they work on this problem ! don't worry all :p

eaglepowers
06-10-2015, 12:52 PM
Lost my Order too.

Also, I pulled several elite lock boxes across several accounts since the patch. Did I loose the chance of pulling the Jackpot weapons? Of if I did pull them will they show up after the fix?

Crank123
06-10-2015, 12:54 PM
The UK XBOX 360 Server are losin all chaos and orders, we worked hard to get them now theyre gone, when will this issue be solved as alot of people are refusing to play the game until this issue is solved.

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 12:56 PM
Lost my Order too.

Also, I pulled several elite lock boxes across several accounts. Did I loose the chance of pulling the Jackpot weapons? Of if I did pull them will they show up after the fix?

We have a post on the Elite Lock Boxes available here. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217066-Regarding-Incorrect-Elite-Lock-Box-Jackpot) It wouldn't have changed your chance at getting the jackpot, but if you did pull a jackpot you would have ended up with the Guardian Angel. We'll trade that out for the correct jackpot if that is the case!

Anyone who purchased a Premium Elite Lock Box before it was removed will receive another Premium Elite Lock Box after the jackpot is corrected.

PrayingAthlete
06-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi my name is praying athlete and today after updating I lost two of my prize items chaos and order these items took a very long time to get and I find it hard to believe that they just up and disappeared so please please please could you return my chaos and order to ingame named PrayingAthlete it would be very helpful thank you

nate van
06-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Hey everyone. We have a fix for this, and will be deploying it later today ASAP. We have tested this, and Order and Chaos should appear back in your inventory once the fix is live. Thanks for your patience while we got this taken care of.
NICEThanks for the update

Captain Laggy
06-10-2015, 02:24 PM
I can make an educated guess as to what happened.

You'll note that they had to pull Premium Lockboxes out because they were still giving out GAs. Well, this implies that these lockboxes were in development before the jackpot shifted over to Order/Chaos, but weren't ready to deploy from PTS to live when the jackpot shifted out on the normal Elite Lockbox. When the patch kicked in today, the game was updated with Premium Lockboxes associated with an older version of the game that didn't actually have Order and Chaos present yet. But, generally, your item/char specific data is still stored within a database that still has values representing those guns, and the database is independent of game patches, so the info is still there; they just need to patch the guns back in.

s1cKb0y
06-10-2015, 02:26 PM
are the jackpots gonna still drop while u fix it? don't wanna waste keys or bits in elites if they won't drop

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 02:37 PM
are the jackpots gonna still drop while u fix it? don't wanna waste keys or bits in elites if they won't drop

You'll get a Guardian Angel right now if you get a jackpot. If you pull a Guardian Angel, we'll be swapping it out for Order and Chaos. The patch is coming in quickly so I would suggest waiting until the patch has been deployed.

the info is still there; they just need to patch the guns back in.

Yup! It's still attached to your character so it will just appear in your inventory post-patch.

ColapsN7
06-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Today after updating *3.012 I lost one of my prize items chaos + 2 mod vnem

...N7 .

Toctoc
06-10-2015, 02:47 PM
My Chaos remove to with me 4 mod Chimera ;/

kilza pc user
06-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Buddy they can track if your lying or not just letting you know.

Thorax The Dark
06-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Today after updating *3.012 I lost one of my prize items chaos + 2 mod vnem

...N7 .

your not the only person here who has said that same thing... and they are patching them back now. all is good please do not soil arkhunter panties

ColapsN7
06-10-2015, 03:05 PM
your not the only person here who has said that same thing... and they are patching them back now. all is good please do not soil arkhunter panties

thx
http://i70.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0611/a8/9943afc5d55b1cd4f0e4270dfa8e26a8.jpg

________
* The Inspect screen now shows the stats of the inspected player's equipped Cyber Rig.
http://i71.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0611/0b/112d2cdf88956458ebca32fc1b3d090b.jpg

...N7 .

CM Kiwibird
06-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Hey there, I wanted to provide an update on this topic.

All users who purchased Premium Elite Lock Boxes between 10:50 AM PDT - 2:45 PM PDT have been awarded with an additional Premium Elite Lock Box for each purchase. Any Guardian Angels won at that time have been swapped out for the appropriate jackpot. If you had trouble accessing Order and Chaos prior to the patch deploy at 2:45 PM PDT, please make sure to check again. Appreciate the patience, everyone!

PHREAKsniper
06-17-2015, 11:51 PM
After filing a ticket and then responding to a reply on said ticket I was directed here to this forum, my chaos is still M.I.A. so do I respond to my existing ticket???? I was left with the impression that I was after the last response directing me to the forums here that I was annoying the person responding.

So the ticket is still sitting with a "waiting for me to respond" beside it, don't want to further aggravate the ticket people but my Chaos is still M.I.A.

I have checked all 4 of my accounts thinking maybe it went to the wrong one (currently 2 PC, 1 PS3 and my PTS account(s).