PDA

View Full Version : This game!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killerkingston
06-10-2015, 04:38 PM
This game is changing and not for the good!!! Expos are smashed up versions of coops that are filled with overpowered enemies, and you have to pay to basically play which makes it paying for everything. I read now that lockboxws have not been giving out bonus weapons so why have I been playing to get keys and buying boxes for nothing. I feel everyone who is pissing keys away should get these weapons given to them. And now everything revolves around expos ... Come on defiance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!11

Dixie Cougar
06-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Cool story bro.

konstantinov
06-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Cool story bro.

It made me smile.

Bentu
06-10-2015, 07:51 PM
Cool story bro.

Either way it is how people are feeling, guys I've introduced to the game are leaving and not a few months back were saying thanks for putting them onto the game.

Yep cool story bro.

Lady Alastor
06-10-2015, 08:45 PM
I pulled oj Shrill grenades around the time you posted this, from an Expert Lockbox (blue). I also run expeditions by myself on 1 req, and usually get to round 5-8 before actually dying. It was a major learning experience but now that I know how every map works and where enemies spawn, I never really die. Around that tier they just start doing silly damage so I do end up losing, but I think you just have less understanding of the game.

Also lockboxes (the special ones) have been dropping legendaries. My loadout is less than desirable, and I only recently found my oj cyber rig. I've been using Radiation Fury for several months, since I hit 5000. My primary for PvE is a Blackened Hellfire AR (hence my name). I also just recently found my oj ARK shield, before then I was using a 4554 Rhino Regenerator IV DX from several months ago. My point is I'm not "top tier" or overpowered in any way, but I understand the game enough to run expeditions flawlessly. About the lockboxes, perhaps you just have bad luck.