PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE Slades Death March 6/13/15

Bossy_Blonde
06-10-2015, 09:55 PM
Okay I wanted to update everyone on what is going on with the event.

1. Here are names of some people from SLADE to add to your friends list in game: BOOMBATA,Merix, Toomsy, IRON DRIFTER, BossyBlonde

2. We will be stopping half way at top notch to regroup, have a short break (10 Min.), and catch up or join if they haven't yet.

3. Special thanks to all the supporters of this event I now have 30+ Orange weapons to give away and Orange shields + Over 1 million in scrip and more to come

4. I will give away weapons at the end of the event. ;)

Special Thanks to Tabycat, CoOp804, Kizla, BloodyLane, Kiwibird, Merix/Droopy I am so thankful for all of their support this should be a blast. See you guys there.

ADHDplayer37
06-13-2015, 04:00 PM
what's up is this event for pc only. Are you gonna run this event for the consoles to. You had a lot of people waiting for this event. I for one was in an expedition and left losing my everything hunter reqs an orange shield and orange mazu sync assassin rifle. WTF the least you could have done after flashing your tease message over the console servers is to let everyone waiting that it for pic only make sure you specify that next time I'm highly disappointed I really wanted to do this march

Thanks for the tease