PDA

View Full Version : collectors digital code

rita mortis
06-11-2015, 10:48 AM
Hi I was feeling nice and bought the collectors edition so that I could give the code to a friend in the game the box was sealed the game was sealed but the code for the digital items doesn't work, any suggestions

rita mortis
06-11-2015, 12:31 PM
So no one has any suggestions for this?

Kyrinthic
06-11-2015, 12:51 PM
First, things can be resealed, its not even very hard if you are careful with the opening. That said, what error message did you get when you tried the code? That will often give a hint about why it didn't work.

I assume you have the right server/platform for the collectors edition, ie PC code for a PC player, not an PS3 code or the like. I don't believe location matters, ie the same code for EU vs NA, but I'm not completely sure.

If everything appears right past that, there isnt much anyone can do other than advise you to contact support.

CM Kiwibird
06-11-2015, 02:23 PM
It depends on the code format, but if it's a PC code I can check if you purchased a resealed copy. PM it over to me and I'll take a look at it.

Atticus Batman
06-12-2015, 02:55 AM
It depends on the code format, but if it's a PC code I can check if you purchased a resealed copy. PM it over to me and I'll take a look at it.

The code will only work if the code is for the system they are trying to claim it on as well.

Mister Derpenhowser
06-12-2015, 03:09 AM
Hope you get it sorted out

Mister Derpenhowser
06-12-2015, 04:24 AM
I need to add that I have seen the defiance team fix dodgy codes for console users in the past that showed proof of payment. Don't see why this should be any different. Kiwi has already replied so thats the first step

Also bumps this up a bit ^^