PDA

View Full Version : [PC] The Knights Who Say Ni; Muti-Gaming Guild.

niijonodhg
02-12-2013, 01:10 PM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh281/jonathalian/defiancekwsni_zpsac66f42a.jpg

KWSNi has been running since around the beginning of 2007; we’re a social EU multi-gaming alliance who play a variety of game genres including MMORPGs and first person shooters. Although we try and complete as much and perform as strongly as possible in our chosen games, we take time to just have fun and enjoy the social experience of online games.

The Knights Who Say Ni

The Knights Who Say Ni are moving into Defiance and we're open for applications. If you wish to join the guild head over to our Recruitment (http://www.kwsni.com/recruitment) page.

KWSNi have been in most of the big MMO's to come out in the past 5-6 years and we've got a base of experienced EU (a few USA) players eagerly awaiting to play Defiance. We accept people with plenty of experience within the MMO genre and we're also happy to accept people with no or little MMO experience. We're all about enjoying the game, whilst getting through the endgame content aswell.

We do have an over 18's policy, however it has been known to be overlooked on occasion.

As a guild we use Mumble (http://mumble.sourceforge.net) to communicate whilst in game, which we prefer you to use, but it's not enforced. We do encourage that you join in on the KWSNi Website & Forum, it'll help you to get to know the people you'll be racing to Arcfall's with.

If you have any questions about the guild, please post below. Alternatively you can contact us though the website at www.kwsni.com (http://www.kwsni.com)

If you wish to speak on a more 1-2-1 basis, contact either myself or Mark:

Defiance Guild Leader: Mark (lonestoner (http://www.kwsni.com/profile/2319631))
Defiance Guild Admin: Jono (niijonodhg (http://www.kwsni.com/profile/856121))

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh281/jonathalian/Emblem.png

Thanks,

Jono :)

lonestoner
02-12-2013, 01:13 PM
come join in the fun and frolics with kwsni :D

Harcon
02-13-2013, 09:29 AM
Welcome Guys, best of luck with everything!

niijonodhg
02-15-2013, 01:17 PM

Thanks Harcon! :) Really looking forward to getting in game!

lonestoner
02-21-2013, 01:30 PM

thank you very much harcon ............loving the game already :d got my alpha server invite today ^^yay hahahah suck that jono lmao :P

niijonodhg
02-22-2013, 11:49 AM
thank you very much harcon ............loving the game already :d got my alpha server invite today ^^yay hahahah suck that jono lmao :P

Still holding onto hope for my invite! :(

niijonodhg
02-23-2013, 01:35 PM
Welcome to Nipper - I've just accepted your application on the website! :)

Serynzatos
02-23-2013, 03:41 PM
Holly Molly you guys were located on Kay in DAoC Im in

niijonodhg
02-24-2013, 09:18 AM
Welcome to Ni Seryn :)

lonestoner
03-02-2013, 07:11 AM
welcome guys, i'm so happy with all the interest were getting for the new kwsni arkfall hunters....cant wait to see you all in-game on your sexy quads racing across the country to find that one chunk of alien tech you need so badly ............welcome all new recruits and don't forget pass on the word as the more arkfall hunters the more loot :D see you all in-game soon
peace out
lonestoner :D

Serynzatos
03-03-2013, 12:24 PM
I dont use quads I use Runners mainly my dune buggy

niijonodhg
03-11-2013, 11:38 AM
I dont use quads I use Runners mainly my dune buggy

No idea what Ill be using as I haven't got access!!!!! :(

niijonodhg
03-13-2013, 05:50 AM
Welcome to Strontium Dog, just accepted him into the guild on the website! :) Speak to you soon!

Krirostakri
03-13-2013, 08:38 AM
New KWSNI member here! Looking forward to enjoying the beta and released game with you guys.

niijonodhg
03-13-2013, 12:52 PM
Welcome Kriro! :) Looking forward to getting ingame with you :D

Krirostakri
03-13-2013, 11:07 PM
Welcome Kriro! :) Looking forward to getting ingame with you :D

Thanks! It's going to be awesome!

niijonodhg
03-14-2013, 02:13 AM
It will indeed! Had a few new KWSNi members join the website, so Welcome too all of you!

Anybody else that wants to join, just head over to kwsni.com and start chatting! :)

Krirostakri
03-17-2013, 02:45 AM
Giving this a justified bump up :)

Strontium Dog
03-19-2013, 09:21 AM
Checking in , sorry been looking for a shwubbery in the woods :)

lonestoner
03-21-2013, 06:38 AM
we will be creating a clan for the beta weekend so jump on and come join us :D
dont forget please come sign up at www.kwsni,com

Krirostakri
03-21-2013, 06:49 AM
Correction: www.kwsni.com

niijonodhg
03-21-2013, 08:02 AM
Correction: www.kwsni.com

You'd think the guy creating the guild, could put the correct URL! :P ******* you Mark and Nice save Kriro :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game :)

Krirostakri
03-21-2013, 12:17 PM
You'd think the guy creating the guild, could put the correct URL! :P ******* you Mark and Nice save Kriro :D

Looking forward to seeing everyone in game :)

Haha thanks :) I saved the day once again, :P

See you in-game!!!!

dreadburn
03-22-2013, 04:14 PM
Just joined the guild, great bunch of people with a great sense of humour, awesome guild forums as well ;)

niijonodhg
03-23-2013, 01:28 PM
Just joined the guild, great bunch of people with a great sense of humour, awesome guild forums as well ;)

Glad to have you with us Dreadburn! :)

Come join us in the Beta!! Feel free to jump on Mumble!

niijonodhg
03-26-2013, 02:28 AM
Welcome to kamikazedude who just joined the KWSNi.com website on Monday! :)

Muzzah
03-26-2013, 04:29 AM
And there i was looking for a group of people to play Defiance with, who were in the UK.... whats great is I've actually heard of your guild in previous MMO's

Will take a look at your recruitment info.

P.S Monty Python themed guild name, Kudos.

lonestoner
03-26-2013, 10:51 AM
eat stako jono lol google search check FTW lmao :/ anyway guys and gals really nice to see all this interest in www.KWSNi.com keep it coming plenty more room to keep growing ... at this rate were going to rule the arkfall black market ........ KWSNi for life

P.S nice save kriro

niijonodhg
03-27-2013, 07:07 AM
And there i was looking for a group of people to play Defiance with, who were in the UK.... whats great is I've actually heard of your guild in previous MMO's

Will take a look at your recruitment info.

P.S Monty Python themed guild name, Kudos.

Welcome :)

Aye, KWSNi have been in allot of MMO's over the past 6/7 years; so some will know of us! :)

lonestoner
03-28-2013, 12:28 PM
thank you to everyone who has shown interest in www.kwsni.com and if anyone else is interested in joining us take a look at the site and if you need any info at all just drop me a private message on www.kwsni.com or on the defiance forums ..........and a big welcome to all are new members !!!

Tenlaael
03-28-2013, 12:44 PM
Just threw an application your way. Will be nice to meet you all!

niijonodhg
03-28-2013, 12:54 PM
Just threw an application your way. Will be nice to meet you all!

... and accepted! :)

Looking forward to seeing you in game and on the forums ;D

lonestoner
03-28-2013, 01:45 PM
any more friendly people wanting to join a fun and out going guild ......... www.kwsni.com

Revive
03-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Great Clan,Great People, Great Time

sunabe
03-29-2013, 01:49 AM
just turned in my application

lonestoner
03-29-2013, 07:32 AM
well guys its only 4 days till release and our guild is growing stronger by the hour ....if your a pve player your welcome if your a pvp player your welcome if your just a part time gamer looking for a friendly group to chat with your welcome drop on by @ www.kwsni.com if you need any extra info what so ever dont hesitate to contact me either at the guild website www.kwsni.com or here on the forums ......happy hunting and hope to hear from some of you lovely people soon

niijonodhg
03-29-2013, 01:23 PM
Welcome Sunabe! :) glad you're with us!

lonestoner
03-30-2013, 06:12 AM
welcome mate :D any other takers??? have a look @ www.kwsni.com

niijonodhg
03-30-2013, 02:44 PM
Steam Unlock 3 has happened! Fantastic! Head over to Steam, get a preorder and then get yourselves on the KWSNi.com website to sign up :D

Veldara
03-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Hey, glad to see you guys here too. I remember running with you guys a couple times in GW1 and even saw some of you in TSW betas if I recall correctly.

Tempted to throw in an app but as an US player I'm still not sure about how the server structure will be for this game yet. At least with GW1 you can freely move around between US and EU servers.

niijonodhg
03-31-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey, glad to see you guys here too. I remember running with you guys a couple times in GW1 and even saw some of you in TSW betas if I recall correctly.

Tempted to throw in an app but as an US player I'm still not sure about how the server structure will be for this game yet. At least with GW1 you can freely move around between US and EU servers.

Aye! We were definitely in the TSW beta's as we played TSW live for quite some time as well! :)

Good to see you here and looking forward to (possibly) be playing with you soon!

lonestoner
03-31-2013, 09:50 PM
well guys and girls im sat here drinking a few beers getting my sleep pattern ready so i can play the game from servers going live for the eu hahaha .....with the wifes permission ofc :P less then 24 hours to go now and we have had a lot of new members join in the past week witch is realy realy realy good news but i want more lol .......i want are guild /clan to be owning arkfalls, for no other name then a www.kwsni.com members name to be on that score board so if you like the sound of being known as one of the best arkfall hunters in defiance open up a new tab in your web browser and go to www.kwsni.com and hit the recruitment tab :D speak to you all in game soon and good luck to everyone whos not a KWSNi members .....your gonna need it ^^:P

niijonodhg
04-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Plenty of applications today; loving it! :) See you all in game

Oh and who's going to be on the KWSNi Mumble Server as the game goes live?! I certainly will be!

Revive
04-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Really getting the mood for it and im so going to be on Mumble!!!!!!!!!!

lonestoner
04-01-2013, 10:17 AM
yupe i will defo be there :D

niijonodhg
04-01-2013, 11:59 AM
Excellent :D

Sparx
04-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Applied. ;)

Me and a friend were looking for some friendly UK/EU based chaps for tearing up Defiance. :D

I'll point him in this direction if I get accepted.

niijonodhg
04-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Accepted and I'll see you ingame VERY SOON! :) Excited xD

Jono

Strontium Dog
04-02-2013, 02:05 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-FtyvTk_CEgI/UO7JCYwDyjI/AAAAAAAAAQI/v4maSxEK7Hw/s1600/knightswhosaynimotivation.jpg

Our initiation is very unique too but very worth it ! :)

Jammylambo
04-02-2013, 02:06 AM
on ps3 so cant join , just wanted to point out how freaking awesome your guild name is !

forced my wife to watch mp for the first time on friday night. she hated it , but loved the nights of ni !

niijonodhg
04-04-2013, 09:57 AM
on ps3 so cant join , just wanted to point out how freaking awesome your guild name is !

forced my wife to watch mp for the first time on friday night. she hated it , but loved the nights of ni !

Fantastic! :) Excellent job, Sir :D

Haven't posted on here in a while - been busy getting everything set up in game etc.. :D

Seems like this is realistically the only way to recruit new members. We're based on the EU server, so if you fancy joining a fun & active guild who are taking part in all parts of Defiance let us know!

My character name ingame is Melanie Bradley (account name: niijonodhg) the other leader's name is Mark Lea (account name: mark lea)

See you soon!

lonestoner
04-05-2013, 04:47 AM
afternoon all .......well i dont know what to say apart from well done trion its got to be one of the smoothest mmo launches iv taken part in, in the last 18 years of mmo play big pat on the back, and only made better by all are fun and friendly guild mates, id just like to say a big welcome to you all...we still have plenty of spaces left so if you fancy a good laugh and some good team gaming drop on by @ www.kwsni.com

deathwatcher
04-05-2013, 09:03 AM
hi, just had my app accected and heading to the game now. so if you can add me to clan/guild that be cool d3athwatcher. also ill setup mumble at some point too.

niijonodhg
04-05-2013, 02:39 PM
hi, just had my app accected and heading to the game now. so if you can add me to clan/guild that be cool d3athwatcher. also ill setup mumble at some point too.

Nii and Welcome deathwatcher :)

niijonodhg
04-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Welcome to Luzaf and Rupret who just joined :)

niijonodhg
04-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Welcome & Nii to Zawaki :)

niijonodhg
04-10-2013, 04:10 AM
I'd like to welcome all the new recruits! Had a big influx recently! :)

lonestoner
04-11-2013, 06:28 PM
so are guild keeps growing daily, but we are still looking for new recruits ...we range from 0 ego rating to 1500+ any one is welcome to apply @ www.kwsni.com drop on by and say a few words ....if you need any more info you will find us on the eu server so drop me a tell @ mark lea :D

niijonodhg
04-12-2013, 12:20 PM
I'd like to clarify that we are on the EU server not the US server. If you're in the US timezone and dont mind playing on the EU server than you are more than welcome to apply! :)

niijonodhg
04-15-2013, 07:44 AM
Everyone else as excited for the TV show as us Knights?

To celebrate a successful launch of Defiance and the launch of the TV Show this week, we've changed our website to a Defiance theme!

www.kwsni.com

Jono :)