PDA

View Full Version : Does your keystone chip have any effect on your character?

Derailer
06-14-2015, 12:01 AM
My cloak sustainer had no effect at all. I tried another keystone which also had no effect at all. One clan person said his didn't work either.

Does yours?

Is your OJ rig maxed on the passive stuff?

SirServed
06-14-2015, 01:50 AM
10. Do you have any plans to put Legendary Cyber Rigs and Cyber Chips on the Expedition vendor, even if at ridiculous Silicon Shard costs? Are you also aware that several Cyber Chips (namely Keystones) aren't working?
We donít have any current plans to add Legendary Cyber Rigs or Chips to the Cyber Rig Vendor. As for the chips and keystones not working please ping Kiwibird (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?4499718-CM-Kiwibird) about which ones are not working properly. I believe we had a few patches that solved a few of these early bugs.
Here you go.

Sea_Jay
06-14-2015, 03:41 AM
I would think TRION Eventually would put in a "Legendary Cyber Rigs Lockbox" in the store for 900 Bits ?
For all the freebies in game, TRION is ignoring / not finished creating more goodies in the Bit Store.
Gimmy motorcycles already ! :-)
Give Bikes less than half the points of the quads, but a little faster too.
I'd be happy to drop $5 for a motorcycle... Pure fluff, but ALL Gaming is FUN wasted time on players end & profitable on the programmer's end...

Duke_Shambles
06-14-2015, 04:01 AM
I'd contribute, but after 100 solid 5+ round expos, I still don't have an OJ rig.

Derailer
06-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Here you go.

Thank you.

Derailer
06-14-2015, 11:07 AM
I'd contribute, but after 100 solid 5+ round expos, I still don't have an OJ rig.

Took a little over 70 solid expos to find one for me. Had an OJ chip in it as well but that is all the OJ anything I found before I gave up on trying.

KILLSHOT707
06-15-2015, 09:29 AM
I have the a OJ overcharge sustainer chip. Just overcharge no perks is 10 sec. With killing machine perk is 16 sec. With the chip I lose one sec. My overcharge is now 15 sec. It should be 18 sec.

EvilAg3nt
06-15-2015, 09:45 AM
more of a what the hell thought,but i realized after reading this post my own cloak keystone is mia...right out of my inventory!
and i was saving that for an oj rig too...Grrrrrr

cmpowell
06-15-2015, 09:54 AM
more of a what the hell thought,but i realized after reading this post my own cloak keystone is mia...right out of my inventory!
and i was saving that for an oj rig too...Grrrrrr

On my maxed out rig, that I use for exped, it seems like my cloak sustained oj keystone works, but haven't paid attention to the other oj rigs keystones as I usually dont use my ego power in the open world. I'll have to check and see

Sevrin
06-15-2015, 10:29 AM
I have the a OJ overcharge sustainer chip. Just overcharge no perks is 10 sec. With killing machine perk is 16 sec. With the chip I lose one sec. My overcharge is now 15 sec. It should be 18 sec.

^^ My experience also. I tried to time it and it seemed like I lost a second with the OJ overcharge chip in rig.

captainvideo
06-16-2015, 11:25 AM
I tried testing decoy accelerator and cloak accelerator with a stopwatch. I put the rig on, timed it out, took the rig off, timed it out again. I do not see them working at all. (my keystones were purple, not sure if they come in oj) They are supposed to improve the recharge rate of those powers by 15%. This is after the patch applied 6/16.

Dixie Cougar
06-16-2015, 12:32 PM
They have been broken since the release.

I actually enjoy expos far more than other content but bugs like this do put a damper on it.

Fallen_Aingeal
06-16-2015, 12:59 PM
Experiencing same thing as killshot and sevrin, with the overcharge chip.

DeMoNofDEATH
06-16-2015, 03:17 PM

i have scrapped about 50 purple ones and kept 15 best purp rigs still not one oj. i have friends who have done 10% the expos i have and have multiple oj rigs....

ive even broken down and bought the crappy *** cyber rig supply crates and gotten blue junk rigs and useless chips... yay bitstore...

please just make an oj rig crate and take my 20$, 50$....100$? so i can get back to more productive things thank you!

Derailer
06-16-2015, 07:44 PM
I timed mine with a stopwatch a bunch of times and it really seems like the +15% keystone cloak chip actually costs me 1.5 seconds of cloak time.

Sevrin
06-16-2015, 07:55 PM
I timed mine with a stopwatch a bunch of times and it really seems like the +15% keystone cloak chip actually costs me 1.5 seconds of cloak time.

Yes as previously reported, that's what it seemed to me (actually lost a second) with the keystone over-charge sustainer chip that is supposed to add 15% duration. So just for the heck of it, I went over to PTS to time my keystone overcharge there. Worked fine. Now that's just weird.