PDA

View Full Version : Trion you must do something about Expeditions (premade groups kicking people)

megathalios
06-14-2015, 04:09 PM
So i was doing my expedition alone killing all the mobs and then 2 5000+ ego came and did nothing. When i killed all the mobs and i was ready to rescue the last soldier they kicked me out of the expedition without any word. So i lost all my progression and requisition key to enter the expedition. I saw high egos players griefing low level egos, coming to arkfalls/incursions and do nothing. Btw i'm a high ego player (5000+) and when i do arkfalls/incursions i kill mobs, i don't stand in the arkfall/incursion zone and do nothing.

KILLSHOT707
06-14-2015, 04:34 PM
Join a good clan. Problem solved.

Smokey Black
06-14-2015, 05:07 PM
I was running hellbug expo with two others I was the leader yesterday. After we beat the first round it grouped us with a 6 ego who was doing his first round. We completed the round but instead of putting us back into hell bug for the third round to complete the hell bug marathon persist dude chose a mutant expo. Even though we killed the boss the group failed and it was bitter sweet seeing him type in "help" in the group chat after me and my clanmate extracted.

Dixie Cougar
06-14-2015, 05:21 PM
One more reason for them to finish private instances!

KILLSHOT707
06-14-2015, 07:08 PM
One more reason for them to finish private instances!

Only if there free.

Cobra Crusher
06-14-2015, 07:59 PM
They need to get rid of these stupid crimefighters too! I always end up with somebody who is using one and the lag causes me to get downed and waste HR's.