PDA

View Full Version : Girl Clan (Ages 18+ please) :)

Eeva
04-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Are there any ladies interested in an all-girl clan? I'm thinking about starting one if there is enough interest :)

Message me on here or in-game at girlsrool! Don't forget to add me on PSN @ girlsrool :) I could always use more friends! ^^

Eeva
04-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Feel free to introduce your character/yourself :)

I also welcome other clan members to post here! I'd like to make allies :)

Jammylambo
04-05-2013, 03:13 PM
can my wife join. it would be a good excuse to buy her a ps3 and force her to enjoy video games.

it came on the radio today that gamers are better lovers, im hoping this works for women too .

Eeva
04-05-2013, 03:20 PM
Ahaha! Yes! She can join! The more the merrier. Add me on PSN @ girlsrool :)

Hopefully, we'll make her a better lover! :p

Eeva
04-05-2013, 06:46 PM
There's gotta be a few ladies out there x(

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-06-2013, 01:22 AM
Ohhhh wow an all female clan

Athena19
04-06-2013, 12:49 PM
I'd like to join! My psn is Athena19. I'm 25 from Michigan. Loving Defiance so far but having other people to coop with would make it even better. :)

Ciannon
04-06-2013, 12:54 PM
Do you accept those who play female characters? I'm sure some of the kids on here have a high enough pitched voice. You probably wouldn't even notice.

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Lol^.................

Eeva
04-08-2013, 04:39 AM
@Athena 19 I'll send a friend request today sometime (if I haven't gotten an add, yet). I'm 24 from Michigan! Defiance is sweet. My brother started it...and I picked up the controller. Addicted! I agree. Co-Op is so much better.

@MARKINEMPAC82S Girls will own Defiance, eventually lol! No, but seriously...girl gamers are bomb.com!

@Ciannon We will accept any member that is female (biologically or otherwise! equality here!!!). I'm not into the high-pitched voices of 12 yo boys that cuss a lot out of context! :p Their parents need to monitor their online activities a bit better lol I am okay with group invites from guys, though, obviously! I just thought it'd be cool to start an all-chick clan because girls rule and boys drool :p

Also, it'd be suppppperrrr great if members could have mics...not because I want to verify your girlness, but just so it's easier to communicate because it's hell to message while in the middle of an Arkfall lol!

zeakyill
04-08-2013, 05:43 AM
This is off topic but i'm loving how many Michigan players i'm seeing in this game so far lol. I hope you get your guild running strong.

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Eva add my psn let me know its u

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-08-2013, 02:47 PM
Eeava see you in game

Eeva
04-08-2013, 04:50 PM
I just started clan PMS - where you have to play like a girl! I'm sending invites out, now :) You must be online, so I'm able to send an invite.

@MARKINEMPAC82S thanks for the add! I look forward to playing!

@zeakyill thanks for the support! And yeaaaa for representing the mitten!

Eeva
04-09-2013, 12:13 PM
So far, we have four members (after invites). :)

Eeva
04-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Keeping this thread alive for ladies interested! Join PMS - where you have to play like a girl :) Must be online to receive my clan invite :)

Irres169
04-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Can I join if I'm not a girl??

That' sexist :P

Eeva
04-10-2013, 11:11 PM
@Irres169 Noooooo lol It is sexist, but not. More like a girl club. Lol

traitorer
04-11-2013, 12:14 AM
This is off topic but i'm loving how many Michigan players i'm seeing in this game so far lol. I hope you get your guild running strong.

I agree with u there Z I have 6 people in the Michigan shadow guard clan all from Michigan and we have started it on the Xbox and PC as well. But yeah seems to be a lot of us from the glove playing. Good luck ladies enjoy the hunt.

Eeva
04-11-2013, 11:59 AM
@traitorer Thank you!

Irres169
04-11-2013, 12:02 PM
@Irres169 Noooooo lol It is sexist, but not. More like a girl club. Lol

Now I definitely want in!!!! :D
Good luck with your recruiting.

Jaesal
04-12-2013, 03:04 PM
Hey Eeva there are two of us here that would love to join (No Y Chromosomes here). Our contact info is below:

PSN: Jaesal55 / Character: Jaesal

PSN: Japatra / Character: Frak

We are both on in the evenings.

delon
04-12-2013, 07:40 PM
@Athena 19 I'll send a friend request today sometime (if I haven't gotten an add, yet). I'm 24 from Michigan! Defiance is sweet. My brother started it...and I picked up the controller. Addicted! I agree. Co-Op is so much better.

@MARKINEMPAC82S Girls will own Defiance, eventually lol! No, but seriously...girl gamers are bomb.com!

@Ciannon We will accept any member that is female (biologically or otherwise! equality here!!!). I'm not into the high-pitched voices of 12 yo boys that cuss a lot out of context! :p Their parents need to monitor their online activities a bit better lol I am okay with group invites from guys, though, obviously! I just thought it'd be cool to start an all-chick clan because girls rule and boys drool :p

Also, it'd be suppppperrrr great if members could have mics...not because I want to verify your girlness, but just so it's easier to communicate because it's hell to message while in the middle of an Arkfall lol!

i would love to group up with ya. And my mic sucks. Its not really working with Defiance but hopefully that will change soon. PSN delonjr

Eeva
04-13-2013, 01:07 AM
@Jaesal I will send out invites whenever I see you on! Thank you for the interest!! :)

@delon I will send an invite when you're online :) Thanks :) I hope we can hear you, at least :p

This is great! Membership will be approximately 8! I'm stoked lol

Dolnor
04-13-2013, 01:42 AM
To make this a legit clan... require all members to group with the Founder for VOIP and/or 3rd party VOIP to ensure that they are indeed female. Otherwise, you're going to get a lot of liars and manipulators in your clan.

TQQdles™

Jammylambo
04-13-2013, 01:58 AM
To make this a legit clan... require all members to group with the Founder for VOIP and/or 3rd party VOIP to ensure that they are indeed female. Otherwise, you're going to get a lot of liars and manipulators in your clan.

TQQdles™

why? are guys really that bad when it comes to girls in games?

" omgz i can stealthily here ladies talking , eeek im standing next to a lady avatar. i cant believe my luck ! not only am i a defiance player , im a defiance PLAYURRRR. "

im married so cant really comment on the benifits of playing online with women for gratification purposes but surely its not that bad .

Eeva
04-13-2013, 02:58 AM
I plan on voicing with most players...I really would hope people would be honest lol I just want to play with other girl gamers....not talk about male domination lol

Viper1870
04-13-2013, 04:33 AM
girl power :D i enjoy seeing the female clans on the games to show up all the macho men out there that girls can kick *** with us or against us. hope you get support. if you dont get support join up with us we are coed and dont discriminate or mind helping out. btw most my clan runs the female character cause the guys look like ogres.

if i met up with any girls with mics i will send them your way if there interested.

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Lol @ viper

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-13-2013, 10:38 PM
HITS THE EMOTE ICON *cheers eeva on*

l3rownie
04-14-2013, 04:12 AM
It's great to see more girls on this game :D, I hope you get a lot of recruits for your clan ^__^! I would ask to join, but I'm already in a clan :(. If you ever need help or wanna team up though my info is in my sig :3.

BoostedRX7
04-14-2013, 06:34 AM
It's great to see more girls on this game :D, I hope you get a lot of recruits for your clan ^__^! I would ask to join, but I'm already in a clan :(. If you ever need help or wanna team up though my info is in my sig :3.

Noobs don't listen D:

I remember you.

l3rownie
04-14-2013, 08:02 AM
Noobs don't listen D:

I remember you.
Hahah yeah I remember you as well xD. Trying to tell randoms not to do something is pointless :(

mrarkhunter
04-14-2013, 11:22 AM
HITS THE EMOTE ICON *cheers eeva on*
^
this kid made me lol so much this thread

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3955724544/h80F653CA/

Eeva
04-14-2013, 07:35 PM

I'm going to send you a friend request :)

Eeva
04-14-2013, 07:36 PM
^
this kid made me lol so much this thread

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/3955724544/h80F653CA/

He is pretty awesome :)

Stimulant
04-14-2013, 07:36 PM
I just started clan PMS - where you have to play like a girl! I'm sending invites out, now :) You must be online, so I'm able to send an invite.

@MARKINEMPAC82S thanks for the add! I look forward to playing!

@zeakyill thanks for the support! And yeaaaa for representing the mitten!

PMS eh? You by any chance ever play SOCOM? They were a pretty legendary clan of all girl players on SOCOM since SOCOM 2.

Eeva
04-14-2013, 07:39 PM
I used to play SOCOM before it got overrun lol

Stimulant
04-14-2013, 07:43 PM
I used to play SOCOM before it got overrun lol

Always good to meet a fellow SOCOM veteran. Add me on PSN: stimulant_-

Good luck with the clan.

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-14-2013, 08:32 PM
Happened to see this on the way to doing my clan post, Wish you luck on the clan. I use to roll on Socom with an all female clan, "G!RL" was the tag, though I was told it had nothing to do with the name. Anywho, Good luck, maybe one day I'll see PMS in game. PSN for me, same as my name on the forums. character name "Illuminatii" and "Jacklyn Zero" I never use Jack, it's for reservation for when the new race comes out :3. Good luck on your clan, and if you end up with more Ithi's then humans, >.> Don't stand on street corners, I found out the hard way Ithriant Female outfits are... Tera Inspred *-*

Eeva
04-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Happened to see this on the way to doing my clan post, Wish you luck on the clan. I use to roll on Socom with an all female clan, "G!RL" was the tag, though I was told it had nothing to do with the name. Anywho, Good luck, maybe one day I'll see PMS in game. PSN for me, same as my name on the forums. character name "Illuminatii" and "Jacklyn Zero" I never use Jack, it's for reservation for when the new race comes out :3. Good luck on your clan, and if you end up with more Ithi's then humans, >.> Don't stand on street corners, I found out the hard way Ithriant Female outfits are... Tera Inspred *-*

I tried to friend request "EmoPyroNecrosis" on PSN, but your privacy settings wouldn't allow :(

Eeva
04-15-2013, 03:39 AM
I really appreciate the response this thread has gotten AND the people that have friend requested me and/or let me friend request them.

Friendly Reminder: To receive an invite to join PMS - where you gotta play like a girl! - you MUST be logged in when I am (girlsrool) to get the PMS Clan invite. If you have not received your invite, please message me on PSN @ girlsrool with the subject title "PMS INVITE"

l3rownie
04-15-2013, 03:43 PM
I'm going to send you a friend request :) Ok :D .. it's a "L" at the start of my PSN.

TANKGERL
04-15-2013, 07:49 PM
thank you for the invite.

CathyMo
04-15-2013, 08:56 PM
Definitely interested! 20 from Pittsburgh. Defiance was supposed to be my birthday gift but I convinced my brothers to give it to me a week early so I could get those first story missions in. PSN @ im_so_jokes. In game @ Arya Bryony

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-20-2013, 02:16 AM
I tried to friend request "EmoPyroNecrosis" on PSN, but your privacy settings wouldn't allow :(

oh, should of warned ya.. xD Always message me, I had too many people in Defiance send me random adds, clan wise and so on... I need to do worse in Arkfalls Placing between 1 and 5 anytime the good ole 0 damage glitch kicks me in the crotch can make you oddly popular @.@ Just send me a message, or.. hell I'll add you now cause of the whole... restart and everything. As Mentioned, already founded/am in a clan, but I prefer co-operation over strangling one another with rope.. so much less troubling to explain to Lawkeepers after all...

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-20-2013, 02:20 AM
Definitely interested! 20 from Pittsburgh. Defiance was supposed to be my birthday gift but I convinced my brothers to give it to me a week early so I could get those first story missions in. PSN @ im_so_jokes. In game @ Arya Bryony

When I looked at your Icon... all I could think of, was that scene from Ghost Busters

"You have chosen"

* Gigantic Marshmello Man appears*

"I thought it would be innocent... so I chose... the (Forgot the name) Marshmello Man..."

EmoPyroNecrosis
04-20-2013, 02:22 AM
I really appreciate the response this thread has gotten AND the people that have friend requested me and/or let me friend request them.

Friendly Reminder: To receive an invite to join PMS - where you gotta play like a girl! - you MUST be logged in when I am (girlsrool) to get the PMS Clan invite. If you have not received your invite, please message me on PSN @ girlsrool with the subject title "PMS INVITE"

Yee should create officers Arr otherwise who will guide yee ship? arr hah-har...((I don't know why I just compared a clan to a pirate ship but.. go with it.))

Obderiath
04-20-2013, 06:16 PM
Just out of curisoity (and I apologize if I missed you already stating this), how big is your clan so far? I ask because me and some pals have a clan that's not too big. I wouldn't want to ruin your group at all, but it'd be cool if we could ally our clans. Been doing that with brother/sister clans since... MGO and before? Geez, long time. Anyway, if you're interested in more friends who are generally laid-back guys, message me either here or on the PSN at Obderiath. Have a good one!

Tortuga121
04-20-2013, 08:18 PM
Just started playing to day would be interested in a clan. Send a friend request with defiance in subject and i'll know it's the clan idea. There are just not that many other true female gamers around.

MARKINEMPAC82S
04-20-2013, 10:10 PM
There is plenty of female gamers there just not revealing themselves

Miisz__Psycho
04-21-2013, 04:15 AM
PMS? I don't think you'd want to continue to use that tag. Being as they are a big major girl clan already. I use to be in but they treat it more like a job rather than just fun gaming.

But I would join your clan but sadly under the PMS tag I won't

I'd play with ya

Psychotic_-Vixen

iL4dy-_t0rivi3nt