PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Defiance to be in the 1st 100 games given XBONE backward compatabilty.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-16-2015, 10:05 AM
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?query=defiance

Go, vote!

they want to know what games apart from the few they selected, will be made available this fall for the XBONE by a built in Emulator being added to the XBONE!

PS3 and PC players, also do this.

PS3? why? well Sony might get the same idea in a few months, help Xbox, we will help you get PS4 backwards compatibility

PC why? think of all the extra people who stopped playing as they sold xbox360 to get XBONE? they will come back, and spend money with trion. also other XBONE users will download Defiance as well! its a win win for Trion. More money spent on the game means more money for trion to spend on servers, ect.

GO GO GO GO !

Ark Huntress
06-16-2015, 10:08 AM
More money spent on the game means more money for trion to spend on servers, ect.

I don't know... Is that how things work?

Combo Breaker
06-16-2015, 10:09 AM
Voted. Would be thrilled to have Defiance on Xbox One or PS4.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-16-2015, 10:12 AM
Voted. Would be thrilled to have Defiance on Xbox One or PS4.

well its only XBONE so far, but i recon MS will make lots of money off this, so Sony will follow suit.

Combo Breaker
06-16-2015, 10:14 AM
well its only XBONE so far, but i recon MS will make lots of money off this, so Sony will follow suit.

I know it's only Xbox One, but I have a PS4. Just would be happy for it to be on either or both. Would have to look into a One if it happened.

konstantinov
06-16-2015, 10:15 AM

Fairly certain Sony already did this in the past on the release ps3 or ps4.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-16-2015, 10:17 AM
Fairly certain Sony already did this in the past on the release ps3 or ps4.

but you cant play Defiance on your PS4 can you?

Cobra Crusher
06-16-2015, 10:24 AM
They said its up to the devs whether or not they will allow backwards compatibility or not. Cant interfere with all these remastered editions lol.

freddy koester
06-16-2015, 10:30 AM
That'd be great on x1. Imagine how good defiance will feel on a x1 controller.

Cobra Crusher
06-16-2015, 10:34 AM
Wow Red dead redemption in the lead with 10K votes....Defiance 200 votes lol. Guarantee GTA 5 would be 1st if it wasn't already available.

r1p
06-16-2015, 10:34 AM
I currently play on the PS3 but since I have an XBox One I voted for it. I'm not sure that I would want to start over in any case. If Trion had a way to port our characters over it would be a much more acceptable idea. However, given that the current number of votes barely place it in the top 300 I doubt it is going to matter in any case.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-16-2015, 10:37 AM
they said they have no plans to port to xbox1 or ps4

freddy koester
06-16-2015, 10:39 AM
U won't have to port ur chars since its only backwards comp. Same game, same graphics. Just on x1. :)

MagnusRune Daltus
06-16-2015, 10:46 AM
they said they have no plans to port to xbox1 or ps4

they dont have to port it... did you read my post?

will be made available this fall for the XBONE by a built in Emulator being added to the XBONE!

they are adding an emulator to run all xbox games, BUT it takes somthing on there end to get it to work, so they have to do 1 game at a time, so they wanna know what the 100 most requested are.

KILLSHOT707
06-16-2015, 10:49 AM
214 votes...it make not make top 100. lol. Soon as it does I'm getting a one

DEATHBRINGER210
06-16-2015, 10:52 AM
you will still have to port your toon . so they still wont port over

EvilAg3nt
isnt the xbox360 going out of service next year?

doesnt this means everything you do in this game as far as collecting guns and special this that and the other is for nothing....
just a headsup there...
we all spent real money ingame on a system thats dying....

so next year all those collectible guns and stuff,be nothing but memories.
the servers hold our stuff and no server = no stuff.
http://gamerant.com/microsoft-xbox-360-lifecycle-support/

anyone confirm/deny this?
was anything said at E3??

MagnusRune Daltus
214 votes...it make not make top 100. lol. Soon as it does I'm getting a one

number 100 on the list currently has 977 votes.

but if you have a look at titles they have already done (21 so far) there games with like 20 votes..... so i think it is also down to the dev.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-16-2015, 10:58 AM
ordering all the games by vote numbers.

we are on page 15 of 78 (bloody good!)

and out current rank is 299 of 1552 games....

lets call that 300 of 1500, or 100 of 500, or 20 of 100...we are in the top 20% of games so far... ok we need to get to the top 6.5%... but we are close... so damn close!

Keziah
06-16-2015, 11:09 AM
https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?query=defiance

Go, vote!

they want to know what games apart from the few they selected, will be made available this fall for the XBONE by a built in Emulator being added to the XBONE!

PS3 and PC players, also do this.

PS3? why? well Sony might get the same idea in a few months, help Xbox, we will help you get PS4 backwards compatibility

PC why? think of all the extra people who stopped playing as they sold xbox360 to get XBONE? they will come back, and spend money with trion. also other XBONE users will download Defiance as well! its a win win for Trion. More money spent on the game means more money for trion to spend on servers, ect.

GO GO GO GO !

Can you only vote if you have a Microsoft account? I don't have one. It won't let me vote.

CM Kiwibird
06-16-2015, 11:13 AM
Can you only vote if you have a Microsoft account? I don't have one. It won't let me vote.

That appears to be the case. If you'd like to vote, you will need to make a Microsoft account.

MagnusRune Daltus
06-16-2015, 11:13 AM
mine wasnt either, kept saying log in, then i noticed it would go up by one when i clicked it...

but i think you do, if you have a hotmail email, that will count..i think

Keziah
06-16-2015, 11:18 AM
That appears to be the case. If you'd like to vote, you will need to make a Microsoft account.

Alright, I only play on PS3. But, I do love this game. Making account right now lol.

I'll pass this on also to my FB Defiance group.

Edited: BAM! 227 votes.

Altras
06-16-2015, 11:33 AM
Voted, and ill be reminding everyone in Cronus to vote throughout the week too.

My 2 cents, Defiance Team should cover all advertisements with voting, then star and sticky this thread. Defiance on xbone would bring back a stupid amount of players, for Xbox.Then like OP stated, Sony would do the same, then a small percentage of those players will remember defiance is Bette on a pc, and hop back on there. In the long run, we all win ^_^

freddy koester
06-16-2015, 11:40 AM
Alright, I only play on PS3. But, I do love this game. Making account right now lol.

I'll pass this on also to my FB Defiance group.

Edited: BAM! 227 votes.

What's ur fb group called?

Keziah
06-16-2015, 11:50 AM
What's ur fb group called?

The group is: https://www.facebook.com/groups/defianceonlineps3/

But, it's for PS3 Arkhunters.
If you play on PS3 You are more than welcome to join.
:)

dreadi
06-16-2015, 12:15 PM
Post of the day for me! I voted 😉

Dslice
06-16-2015, 12:15 PM
I voted for Defiance. The count was up to 256 including my vote.

freddy koester
06-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Let's keep this at the top!! Vote for defiance!!

Menov
06-16-2015, 01:49 PM
296 and counting.... lets go people spam this and get it voted up ;)

Cobra Crusher
06-16-2015, 02:03 PM
isnt the xbox360 going out of service next year?

doesnt this means everything you do in this game as far as collecting guns and special this that and the other is for nothing....
just a headsup there...
we all spent real money ingame on a system thats dying....

so next year all those collectible guns and stuff,be nothing but memories.
the servers hold our stuff and no server = no stuff.
http://gamerant.com/microsoft-xbox-360-lifecycle-support/

anyone confirm/deny this?
was anything said at E3??

That just means no more games made for 360. Doubt they will pull the plug on xbox live since more people are still on 360 than xbox one. They make 50 mill a month on gold. They would lose more than half of that without 360 live.

Mr666
06-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Thank you MagnusRune Daltus for posting and I hope you all vote. I was in dread as this year ticked down. I questioned the end and how I felt as my last game when down PSU. "how much long will I get to use my weapons? How much longer will me and my clan be in defiance? What will be come of us? Will we be digital wanders once again and if so for how long? The Dark L3gion will see to it that Defiance will be one of the first 100 games.

Escyos
06-16-2015, 04:18 PM
Consoles should always be backwards compatible (at least to the last version). Just another way that console manufacturers want to get more money from people.

SanCarioca
06-16-2015, 07:00 PM
Voted. Defiance has now 377 votes!

Congrats to the OP for pointing this out. I'm on PS3 and even if you are on PC I agree this "election" can only benefit the whole Defiance community in several aspects:

- It spreads the word about Defiance. The more people know about the game, more people can join, on all platforms. It's essentially free advertising;

- We don't have details about the emulation yet, but I don't see why the emulator could not have more memory available to games than the XBOX 360 itself. That would make life easier for our friends at XBOX. And we are all Arkhunters, regardless of platform;

- Actually, PS4 users already have a way to play PS3 games, via PlayStation Now. But Defiance PS3 is not one of those games. A backward compatibility for Defiance on XBOX ONE can give us an argument to complain to Sony that we want Defiance on PlayStation Now, for free (we can already send letters to Sony about this, but honestly, who wants to pay for PS Now?)

- Create a quick XBOX account if you need to vote, it may be a side benefit in the future, who knows? When PSN was out for several weeks, we all got free games when it returned, you only needed to have a PSN account active at the time. I'm not wishing the same outage for XBOX Live, of course, but who knows?

- Defiance can be all things, good and bad, but mostly, if you are reading this post, Defiance is OUR game. Answer the call, Arkhunter. Vote for DEFIANCE!

gameaho1ic
06-16-2015, 07:05 PM
Voted, great idea to post this and get everyone going!

hardy83
06-16-2015, 07:21 PM
Shame this is the only way we'll probably see Defiance on next gen consoles. Even though it's old-gen emulated on new gem.

The game will still look dated and still be limited to 512MB of RAM.

Claydough
06-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Voted, the quicker this game go to the next gen consol the quicker this game can move forward.

Bentu
06-16-2015, 08:02 PM
Voted but it wasn't for Defiance.
I'm not supporting this game until the bugs are fixed and content is introduced for all to play.
If that statement gets me banned then so be it, totally fed up with being treated as a third rate citizen because I can't afford patron passes etc.

Nefarious
06-16-2015, 08:05 PM
This should be a sticky.

Nefarious
06-17-2015, 12:06 AM
Damn. Look at all the out dated games that are getting votes. Because Xbox1 really needs to have games like Borderlands 1, Call of Duty 2, and the first version of Street Fighter lV to backwards capable... Whos voting for these kinds of games? Lame as ****.

Claydough
06-17-2015, 12:25 AM
Damn. Look at all the out dated games that are getting votes. Because Xbox1 really needs to have games like Borderlands 1, Call of Duty 2, and the first version of Street Fighter lV to backwards capable... Whos voting for these kinds of games? Lame as ****.

people that are just voting their favorite games, not the best sutible game to be brought over.

rodney
06-17-2015, 12:31 AM
I'm not supporting this game until the bugs are fixed and content is introduced for all to play.
If that statement gets me banned then so be it, totally fed up with being treated as a third rate citizen because I can't afford patron passes etc.

This made my day, I completely agree.

Alastar
06-17-2015, 03:27 AM
People seem to have a lot of faith that moving to one will bring loads of people back and money will start flowing. I don't really see it that way. Maybe my recollection is off but as I remember it the masses upon masses that quit this game did so not because of xbone but because of the devs and how they handled the game. I don't really see those people rushing back here to throw money at Trion lol

Ark Huntress
06-17-2015, 05:11 AM
People seem to have a lot of faith that moving to one will bring loads of people back and money will start flowing. I don't really see it that way. Maybe my recollection is off but as I remember it the masses upon masses that quit this game did so not because of xbone but because of the devs and how they handled the game. I don't really see those people rushing back here to throw money at Trion lol

That is just the smokescreen.
What these people really want is to be able to play the game in XBOne once XBox360 is out of its online service, which Trion isn't that keen on commenting about.

I'd say... vote for the players' benefit and ignore what Trion might get from all these.

AwizardnamedOrKo
06-17-2015, 09:17 AM
This should be stickied to the top

MagnusRune Daltus
06-17-2015, 10:00 AM
This should be stickied to the top

i say no to sticky... as i dont know about you.. but i never look a tthe stickys... as they change so rarely... i dont look at the every few hours... maybe once a month..

ATTEE
06-17-2015, 12:57 PM
Have fun fellow Defiance players on the consoles, I voted on Defiance for your sake :)

ArcFail
06-17-2015, 02:16 PM
If they allowed us to transfer our DLC and character and all wepons and currencys to xbox one that would work

we could finally get away from all these hackers and botters

Keziah
06-17-2015, 04:14 PM
BUMP.
712 Votes!

r1p
06-17-2015, 07:56 PM
Let's be realistic for a minute. At the time of this post the game at #100 has 2,727 votes and Defiance has 757. If the OP hasn't motivated at least 5000 measly votes by now then it will never will. If the player population can't be motivated enough to make this happen then you really don't have to look any further than all of the issues that Trion has not addressed in the last year in favor of pushing pay for content and closing minor loopholes that might benefit its "patrons". I really do love this game but sometimes it seems that the management at Trion goes out of its way to antagonize its user base.

Chump Norris
06-17-2015, 08:08 PM

I will do the same, but because they don't seem to think people who paid for Gunslinger DLC having to pay again to do their daily contracts is a problem. The fact that they have dismissed peoples complaints about this has ruined the hope I had and the will to support them (even if its just a free vote) if it weren't for the cool people ive met I would be gone by now.

Omnifarious Xji
06-17-2015, 08:59 PM
I voted.

/10char

KILLSHOT707
06-17-2015, 10:08 PM
I voted to see the one freeze. Not sure if it will, but I have faith in Defiance.

Nefarious
06-17-2015, 11:26 PM
Defiance sits at 258. A far shot from breaking 100. :/

How long does this vote last for?

MagnusRune Daltus
06-18-2015, 01:42 AM
Defiance sits at 258. A far shot from breaking 100. :/

How long does this vote last for?

well the top 100 are by this summer, then the rest will come over the next year. so its just to get it done quicker.

also trion have to do nothing (or so MS claim) MS will do all the work getting it over.... as long as trion say yes when asked.

what i think will be best about being in the 1st 100 is the publicity those 100 will get.

Alastar
06-18-2015, 02:11 AM
The ones that make it into the 100 will likely already have massive amounts of good publicity (and masses of fans) I wouldn't hold your breath. The ones that make top 100 are probably gonna have more votes than Defiance has players lol. I could be wrong natirally., but that's what I'd bet on.

SanCarioca
06-18-2015, 02:16 AM
I voted to see the one freeze. Not sure if it will, but I have faith in Defiance.

This made me laugh more than it should :D

Nefarious
06-18-2015, 11:51 AM
Defiance sits at 258.

Its at 247 now. Jumped 11 spots over night. That's pretty good.

Its also good that this thread has 1489 views and Defiance has 934 votes. Pretty much goes to show that all that viewed the thread went on to vote as most thread views would be doubles or triples from returning posters.

xXxDSMer
06-18-2015, 12:04 PM
Voted, and added to sig.

Nefarious
06-18-2015, 06:56 PM
I'm surprised that this info isn't up on DEFAINCEGame Twitter or on Defiance Facebook page. If it was it would get a lot more votes then just being known through this forum.

Letting this be known to 54k Twitter followers and 379k people on Facebook would help with the votes. How many people alone on Defiance Facebook page have asked about when Defiance is going to next gen? How many have liked those comments asking that question as well? A lot. Its relevant to a lot of people but they just don't have the info to know. Put it out there Trion.

Nefarious
06-19-2015, 11:55 AM
c'mon. Out of all the threads we cant let this one die off to page 2 just yet.

Defiance is now is spot 254 from 247.

Trion please put the link to vote in your social media's.

PithHelmetIrath
06-19-2015, 02:40 PM

Yes, here as well.. don't even own an XB1. RDR is the reboot for my vote, simply because I know R* would do it up right.

Bentu
06-19-2015, 04:40 PM
c'mon. Out of all the threads we cant let this one die off to page 2 just yet.

Why ?

The team themselves have said they're not interested in porting it to next gen so why do you think they'll be any more interested in making it backwards compatible.

Yes, here as well.. don't even own an XB1. RDR is the reboot for my vote, simply because I know R* would do it up right.

Not played that but I guess it wouldn't be a surprise if I said my vote went to Borderlands but apparently that's a cert anyway.

SUPREEM
06-19-2015, 08:33 PM
How about a vote for defiance to finally work properly. That would be nice. Think about it, considering how game works on its current platforms (xbox 360,ps3) what's makes anyone think it would be anywhere near ready for the next gen? Just can't go from a to z when b c and d needs major fixing.

Cobra Crusher
06-19-2015, 09:25 PM
How about a vote for defiance to finally work properly. That would be nice. Think about it, considering how game works on its current platforms (xbox 360,ps3) what's makes anyone think it would be anywhere near ready for the next gen? Just can't go from a to z when b c and d needs major fixing.

Its not about making it work better its about being able to still play it when the 360 stops supporting live which i dont think will be for a few years. They just did an update yesterday where you can see what people on Xbox One are doing. Why would they bother with that if its shutting down in 2016 as people claim?

KILLSHOT707
06-20-2015, 02:54 PM
Its not about making it work better its about being able to still play it when the 360 stops supporting live which i dont think will be for a few years. They just did an update yesterday where you can see what people on Xbox One are doing. Why would they bother with that if its shutting down in 2016 as people claim?

I am sure bit sales are up x10 from six months ago. Time to make a new and working Defiance for the one.

yourworstnitemare
06-20-2015, 07:51 PM
Xbox sucks.. Ends of story

Nefarious
06-20-2015, 09:27 PM

Whatever...

Did you at least vote? lol

richardkrainium
06-21-2015, 05:51 AM

^^ this plus what makes anyone think the emulator will even work on this game. hell the broken patcher barely works as it is and as far as i know thats what connects our consoles to trions servers---why do you think we crit out so much. also, this game isnt like all the other ones...are we forgetting all info is stored on trions servers , not on our consoles and not microsofts servers.

until trion can confirm that this will even work on the XBONE....all votes are a waste of time

richardkrainium
06-21-2015, 06:02 AM

when they do decide to shut down the 360 servers, trion will give us the option to port over to pc

PithHelmetIrath
06-21-2015, 08:21 AM
Don't hold back man. Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Well, I appreciated his candor..

Cobra Crusher
06-21-2015, 04:29 PM

Let me guess a PS fanboy? lol

Cobra Crusher
06-21-2015, 04:31 PM
when they do decide to shut down the 360 servers, trion will give us the option to port over to pc

Then that will be the end of Defiance for me lol.

Nefarious
06-22-2015, 11:03 AM
Its at 243 now. Hopefully we have the 'slow but steady wins the race' thing on our side and just keep up the votes slowly but surly while the other games that we are in competing with votes eventually dry out.

I don't see how something like Halo Wars has over 19k votes though. Its the biggest POS RTS game with horrible maps and only 2 factions. They didn't even make the Flood playable even though they are in the game. If ppl are going to vote for a RTS game it should be C&C Kanes Wrath. But since its Halo it gets tons of votes.

Bonehead
06-22-2015, 11:12 AM
I don't see how something like Halo Wars has over 19k votes though.

Way lots more people play it. This game never caught on the way it should have (in my opinion) and Halo, well, it's Halo after all.

http://steamcharts.com/app/224600#All

jremarks
06-22-2015, 11:16 AM
Lets all be honest here. No matter how much we love it (even though its buggy as crap) there will be a small part of all of us who will love it when Defiance is gone.

Piers
06-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Its at 243 now. Hopefully we have the 'slow but steady wins the race' thing on our side and just keep up the votes slowly but surly while the other games that we are in competing with votes eventually dry out.

I don't see how something like Halo Wars has over 19k votes though. Its the biggest POS RTS game with horrible maps and only 2 factions. They didn't even make the Flood playable even though they are in the game. If ppl are going to vote for a RTS game it should be C&C Kanes Wrath. But since its Halo it gets tons of votes.

I want ALL OF THE RTS's on the Xbox ONE, my friends and I play them ALL (and their all really fun with friends to see who the 'Best Commander' really is).

Besides, Halo Wars wasn't that bad. The interface was really console friendly (and I think C&C needs to adopt it on consoles), and the simple rock-paper-scissors system made for quick, fast-paced epic battles that allow newbs to compete (sorta) with pros.

I still love C&C Kane's Wrath WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY More though. Mainly because of the Steel Talons (my favorite faction) and their superior firepower tactics, and I remember them when they were way cooler in C&C Tiberian Sun.

I hope they bring them both eventually, so long as I get my RTS fix.

Also: The biggest PoS RTS it C&C 4 Tiberian Twilight (that game DOES NOT deserve to call itself Command&Conquer).

Vega
06-26-2015, 01:21 PM
          

r1p
06-26-2015, 05:02 PM
Actually it's quite telling with regards to how the current user base regards the game and how Trion is treating us because there should be more than enough players to vault it into the top 100.

Ragnurok
06-29-2015, 03:51 PM
got my vote, its up to 240 on the list now

Hexthat
07-14-2015, 12:03 PM
Only 2590 votes... We need more.

Vega
07-17-2015, 05:01 PM
          

Keziah
07-17-2015, 06:34 PM
Bumppp
Bumpppp.
& Bumpppp!

yourworstnitemare
07-17-2015, 09:27 PM
Xbox can go stick suck an egg.

dysonsFear
07-17-2015, 09:51 PM
Why ?

The team themselves have said they're not interested in porting it to next gen so why do you think they'll be any more interested in making it backwards compatible.

All Trion has to do is say yes; Microsoft does all the BC work.

xXxDSMer
07-19-2015, 01:38 AM
vote vote vote.

And tell people ingame... clans, friends, strangers in zone chat. There's really not a large percent of players that actually use the forum

Vega
07-23-2015, 02:32 PM
          

Amack
07-23-2015, 02:41 PM
So if Defiance went backward compatable does that mean theres a chance for Defiance graphics to get improved???

I see your logic there but considering it would still have to be playable on the older consoles, I'd have to say no chance.

A question I meant to ask is what is this voting actually accomplishing? If you look under the 'In Progress' tab, there are games there listed with even less votes than Defiance. It would appear to me they are still (for the most part) going in order of how much effort each game takes to get it working? Am I missing something?

Vega
07-23-2015, 03:03 PM
          

blackgut
07-23-2015, 10:36 PM
Bump..............

Atticus Batman
07-23-2015, 10:49 PM
So if Defiance went backward compatable does that mean theres a chance for Defiance graphics to get improved???

No, why would it? All it means is that it would be added to the xbox 360 emulator that is on Xbox one. So it would still be a 360 game nothing more.

Vega
07-24-2015, 04:53 AM
          

Sliverbaer
07-24-2015, 07:13 AM
I voted quite awhile ago. Checking again, wow, there's a lot of terrible games higher on the list.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/550/19943904856_d413d95dae_o.png (https://flic.kr/p/wonJ5y)

PithHelmetIrath
07-24-2015, 08:10 AM
Checking again, wow, there's a lot of terrible games higher on the list.

That all depends on your personal definition of the word "terrible".. there are plenty of good reasons why 'The Simpsons' have been around for as long as they have.

EvilAg3nt
07-24-2015, 08:14 AM
i cant in good faith vote this game up for xbox1.
sorry guys.

im sure they would Love to get it onto xbox1,so they could make more money off unsuspecting newbies.
but,until they Fix whats broken,i cannot and will not vote.

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 08:16 AM
I voted quite awhile ago. Checking again, wow, there's a lot of terrible games higher on the list.

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/550/19943904856_d413d95dae_o.png (https://flic.kr/p/wonJ5y)

Wow getting beat by an 8 bit Simpsons game. Who needs to play that on Xbox One? Smh

PithHelmetIrath
07-24-2015, 08:19 AM
Wow getting beat by an 8 bit Simpsons game. Who needs to play that on Xbox One? Smh

Companies were still developing 8 bit games in 2007?

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 08:50 AM
Companies were still developing 8 bit games in 2007?

I assumed they meant the Simpsons game from the arcade. Had no clue there was a 2007 game. Its still a waste of a vote.

Edit: Yep its the arcade version which isn't even available in the marketplace anymore.

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 09:05 AM
And why vote for Destiny and Advanced Warfare? If you have an Xbox One wouldn't you want the Xbox One versions?

Sliverbaer
07-24-2015, 09:09 AM
That all depends on your personal definition of the word "terrible".. there are plenty of good reasons why 'The Simpsons' have been around for as long as they have.

I can think of reasons, but none of them are 'good'.

PithHelmetIrath
07-24-2015, 09:10 AM
Its still a waste of a vote.

Regardless..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jJIVK-daGk

I can think of reasons, but none of them are 'good'.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess..

Atticus Batman
07-26-2015, 01:33 AM
i cant in good faith vote this game up for xbox1.
sorry guys.

im sure they would Love to get it onto xbox1,so they could make more money off unsuspecting newbies.
but,until they Fix whats broken,i cannot and will not vote.

At the same time they would have lots of vets return. I know plenty of people who always sell their old consoles when they buy the newest version. Several did so with their 360s once they got the XBone However they have mentioned they miss Defiance and would play it if it were playable on Xbone as long as they could keep all their previous progress, even if that meant making the 360 version playable on the Xbone. I can think of over 40 people from the Na Defiance clan and 100 from the EU defiance clan that I belong to that have all said that.

Hexthat
07-26-2015, 09:13 AM
I would much rather have a xbox one version. I've decided if the game becomes backwards compatible for xbox one I will not buy a xbox one and I will not play defiance anymore, once 360 goes offline.

360 version doesn't have a large enough proxy memory among many other disadvantages.

StoneColdSteveAutism
07-27-2015, 10:00 AM
Why on Earth would I do that? I mean the fact of the matter is the Defiance is a broken game. There are years old glitches that still aren't fixed, Missions that were never properly tested, and even lag on the chat! Not something I would or could recommend to anyone. It would be as bad as those Candy Crush invites on Facebook if not worse. The fact of the matter is Defiance is not a "next Gen" game by any stretch and after the Alcatraz money grab I would put Defiance right up there with APB: Reloaded as "games I would only recommend to people that annoy me". Defiance isn't what I'd like to see on my Xbox One, There are many games that are better run, fixed more frequently, and have more game play.

MagnusRune Daltus
07-28-2015, 02:20 AM
if you hate the game so much... why are you here?

Bentu
07-28-2015, 04:20 AM
if you hate the game so much... why are you here?

You don't have to hate this game to not want it to go backwards compatible.
I like this game and admittedly don't play as much as I used to however imo it doesn't deserve to be made backwards compatible.
It was touch and go whether or not it should of been released in the first place with a bug it had but they managed to come up with a work around only hours before.
Phantasie himself made a post on the subject.
Since then that bug hasn't been addressed and there are a myriad of other bugs that still plague this game that still need attention.
The constant disconnects and hard freezes being the main ones for me.
I do believe that the devs are doing what they can but unfortunately it just isn't enough.

Vega
07-31-2015, 01:24 PM
          

Cygnus
10-05-2015, 09:48 PM
Keep voting.unless there is another post apocalyptic gun,and clan building mad max meets aliens mmo on xb1 already or in the works.even as messed up as it is,I dont want it to be over.

Trick83
10-06-2015, 06:24 AM
no.

(10 char bs)

Cobra Crusher
10-06-2015, 09:52 AM
Keep voting.unless there is another post apocalyptic gun,and clan building mad max meets aliens mmo on xb1 already or in the works.even as messed up as it is,I dont want it to be over.

Theres Ark Survival coming in June. No aliens but we can ride dinosaurs :D

irisawifi
10-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Voted. Don't play on console, but hope you guys get it:)

DeathJester
10-06-2015, 11:38 AM
Voted. Lets hope that with 15 million Xbox Ones and 24 Million PS4's out there that Trion will reconsider

NikolaiFlood
03-08-2016, 04:57 AM
Voted for this a while back. with 5k votes, things don't look so good.

=(

Thorax The Dark
03-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Its funny that more people would rather have lego games than see defiance on xbox one. Even Jet Set Radio has more votes, and that has been ported before. Poor defiance