PDA

View Full Version : New from VBI: RA-44 Hellcat

CM Kiwibird
06-16-2015, 11:52 AM
http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/06/43-chaos_de-blog.jpg (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/06/16/new-from-vbi-ra-44-hellcat/)

Update: Hey all, the RA-44 Hellcat Jackpot going to disappear from the store on July 14!

Launching off of the success of Order and Chaos, Von Bach Industries is proud to present the RA-44 Hellcat. Aptly named and recently acquired, the RA-44 Hellcat is the first Alien Guided Rocket Launcher of its kind. Reminiscent of the alien technology that made the Chimera Horn possible, this innovation is the latest jackpot weapon available from the Premium Elite Lock Box and Elite Lock Box. With the ability to lock in on targets with the right aim, this heavy hitter will have your enemies running for the hills.

http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2015/06/a4vi39.png

Due to limited manufacturing facilities in the Bay Area, Von Bach Industries is restricting supply of this legendary weapon to Premium Elite Lock Boxes sold from the Defiance Store or lock box vendors throughout the Bay. The RA-44 Hellcat will only be available for a limited time, so pick up Premium Elite Lock Boxes or Elite Lock Boxes for a this chance at raising hell!

Read the full article on our website! (http://www.trionworlds.com/defiance/en/2015/06/16/new-from-vbi-ra-44-hellcat/)

SirServed
06-16-2015, 12:05 PM
Dat outfit, soon.

stefb42
06-16-2015, 12:30 PM
Is this in boxes now?

CM Kiwibird
06-16-2015, 12:35 PM
Is this in boxes now?

Hey there Stefb42, it certainly is! It arrived with 3.014. Here's a link to the patch notes for reference. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217607-Defiance-3.014-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1778207#post1778207)

Mister Derpenhowser
06-16-2015, 12:46 PM
If you run a pair of jackpots again they need to run for longer than what order and chaos ran for, or each weapon should get its own month. Not every server is a jam packed NA server, with players pulling jackpots non stop. just saying

SirServed
06-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Lol, people on PCNA didn't pull those non-stop and those that did refused to part with them.

Dixie Cougar
06-16-2015, 01:05 PM
Lol, people on PCNA didn't pull those non-stop and those that did refused to part with them.

Not because they were particularly op, mind you!

DEATHBRINGER210
06-16-2015, 03:04 PM
this guided rocket has way to much mag . and is going to be a problem in pvp

Holy Bahamut3
06-16-2015, 03:29 PM
Hey there Stefb42, it certainly is! It arrived with 3.014. Here's a link to the patch notes for reference. (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?217607-Defiance-3.014-(hotfix)-Patch-Notes&p=1778207#post1778207)

Boo, now I'll never complete that synergy. My Order is worthless. You should tell the devs to release future jackpots with that synergy. That way we can mix and match loadouts with it.

Smokey Black
06-16-2015, 03:46 PM
I like the skin on the rocket launcher. Reminds me of my favorite Halloween jackpot skins.

Hexthat
06-16-2015, 03:50 PM
Is it like bonfire? Does the nano 100% effect?

cmpowell
06-16-2015, 04:33 PM
A weapon I dont want. So I'll probably get 3 from regular t4 boxes. Thx for saving me some money at least, lol

cmpowell
06-16-2015, 10:33 PM
"Due to limited manufacturing facilities in the Bay Area, Von Bach Industries is restricting supply of this legendary weapon to Premium Elite Lock Boxes sold from the Defiance Store or lock box vendors throughout the Bay. The RA-44 Hellcat will only be available for a limited time, so pick up Premium Elite Lock Boxes or Elite Lock Boxes for a this chance at raising hell!"

I'd like clarification. The 1st sentence seems to say that the hellcat is only available from Premium elite lockboxes available through the bit store. While the second alludes to it being in regular elite lock boxes but doesn't actually say it is.

So, is this weapon available through regular elite lock boxes that you get in game with keycodes?

I'd just like to know if you've changed the availability of jackpot weapons to bit store only boxes, ty.

SirServed
06-16-2015, 10:58 PM
"Due to limited manufacturing facilities in the Bay Area, Von Bach Industries is restricting supply of this legendary weapon to Premium Elite Lock Boxes sold from the Defiance Store or lock box vendors throughout the Bay. The RA-44 Hellcat will only be available for a limited time, so pick up Premium Elite Lock Boxes or Elite Lock Boxes for a this chance at raising hell!"

I'd like clarification. The 1st sentence seems to say that the hellcat is only available from Premium elite lockboxes available through the bit store. While the second alludes to it being in regular elite lock boxes but doesn't actually say it is.

So, is this weapon available through regular elite lock boxes that you get in game with keycodes?

I'd just like to know if you've changed the availability of jackpot weapons to bit store only boxes, ty.
It's in both the Premium and Elite Lock Boxes, with a higher chance to drop from the Premium version.

Claydough
06-17-2015, 05:43 AM

reads fine to me

cmpowell
06-17-2015, 06:52 AM
It's really just the 1st sentence. Why would you say restricted to premium elite lock boxes sold in the store and through vendors.

This is not good copy

k_volle
06-17-2015, 11:22 AM
I usually pull 2 elite boxes with resources a day (for the past 8 months) and have yet to see a jackpot item. Just my bad luck i guess.

cmpowell
06-17-2015, 11:45 AM
I usually pull 2 elite boxes with resources a day (for the past 8 months) and have yet to see a jackpot item. Just my bad luck i guess.

I think they nerfed the drop rate so they could put the new premium elite lock box in the store. I've gotten 2 of every jp except for the chaos and order which I recieved none.

cartm58
06-17-2015, 12:22 PM
got one yesterday from an elite box buy

problem as it with my low 1500 ego toon so now l have to pay to upgrade it as ego grows

fast reload, fast firing but seems light in doing damage, guidance system fast to lock on, rockets sometimes don't seem to hit target even though locked on to.

6 shield Evangel destruction took 3 whole magazines of 27 rockets to destroy per Evangel

Egyptia
06-17-2015, 12:31 PM
this guided rocket has way to much mag . and is going to be a problem in pvpWe had a bet on when you would start in on this weapon. I won, lol

tAsHiNkA
06-17-2015, 12:38 PM
We had a bet on when you would start in on this weapon. I won, lolhaha - right on cue - like the rising of the sun; now if we could only find a box to drop off those puppies lol

cmpowell
06-17-2015, 01:58 PM
got one yesterday from an elite box buy

problem as it with my low 1500 ego toon so now l have to pay to upgrade it as ego grows

fast reload, fast firing but seems light in doing damage, guidance system fast to lock on, rockets sometimes don't seem to hit target even though locked on to.

6 shield Evangel destruction took 3 whole magazines of 27 rockets to destroy per Evangel

I'm guessing/hoping it was with keys when you say elite box buy on my low ego toon. Which I'm glad to hear if it was with keys, but sry you got it on your low ego toon

Lamar Kendrick
06-17-2015, 05:06 PM
this will be a terror in pvp yikes

better use cloak and snipe those whoever uses this which i'm good at minus the camping ;)

Kat vonfrankenstein
06-17-2015, 09:59 PM
Dat outfit, soon.

I'm pretty sure that, this costume is the one from entering the ego codes from the defiance TV shows.

ratpie
06-19-2015, 04:56 AM
can it have any other regular synergy or is it locked on cannoneer?
rolling thunder with a 4 square slot mag augmenter rig, 11ish mag if my math is right hehh.
also want to know if it is it 100% effect trigger like cataclysm?

got to say after the +regen ammo on rigs, i really love using my cataclysm and snipers in expeditions.

looking forward to locking on to those pesky grenadiers from around the corner.

well i bought 5 boxes after work.... no dice.

cartm58
06-19-2015, 06:11 AM
I'm guessing/hoping it was with keys when you say elite box buy on my low ego toon. Which I'm glad to hear if it was with keys, but sry you got it on your low ego toon

Elite Box ws open with 64 keys and scrip not bits

Duke_Shambles
06-21-2015, 07:40 AM
Looks like this weapon may finally force me to get a decent surge bolter for PvP. I've been noticing a sharp rise in GRL use on the PS3 NA Server in PvP. I used to never see them, now there's at least one person using one every match.

Hexthat
06-21-2015, 11:55 AM
can it have any other regular synergy or is it locked on cannoneer?
rolling thunder with a 4 square slot mag augmenter rig, 11ish mag if my math is right hehh.
also want to know if it is it 100% effect trigger like cataclysm?

got to say after the +regen ammo on rigs, i really love using my cataclysm and snipers in expeditions.

looking forward to locking on to those pesky grenadiers from around the corner.

well i bought 5 boxes after work.... no dice.

I would like to know if it has 100% trigger effect like "bonfire" and "incinerator" or if it only has improved trigger effect after full reload for a very short time. If the latter then I wouldn't expect to get over 250k for this garbage on PTS.

Menetekel
06-21-2015, 12:05 PM
I dont think it is 100%... it is an active nano not passive a passive buff like the incinerator. As for pricing I see it easily hitting 20 mil depending on rarity especially if drop rate is as low as on order and chaos.

Breezy wfn
06-21-2015, 12:53 PM
5 to 10 mil tops it don't have a super syn like chaos and order and are no where near as sought after

Menetekel
06-21-2015, 01:43 PM
Got me everyone I know wants one so... PC NA has a strange market sometimes anyway.

Breezy wfn
06-21-2015, 02:21 PM
ahhh I got a 3700 ego wildcat there fun and pretty beast for pvp but I got ppl still tryin to sell orders for 8 mil lol

Altras
06-21-2015, 06:44 PM
Got one, modded it, tried it in pvp/pve....Already wanting to sell it. Woulda been better with any nano other than fire.

Breezy wfn
06-21-2015, 06:47 PM
Got one, modded it, tried it in pvp/pve....Already wanting to sell it. Woulda been better with any nano other than fire.

dontcha just loooooove the fire nano lol

PithHelmetIrath
06-22-2015, 02:37 PM
dontcha just loooooove the fire nano lol

My grape 7th Legion Nezumi and grape Blackened Hellfire Blaster most certainly do..

dremora ven0m
06-22-2015, 04:18 PM
My bonfires nor my cataclysm dont have 100% effect, have seen them hit targets square in the kipper & no flaming zombies flailing there arms about

Menetekel
06-23-2015, 12:36 AM

I wouldn't think of this really as much of a pvp weapon... it should however get you a nice bunch of points for sieges :D

CM Kiwibird
07-10-2015, 05:43 PM
Update: Hey all, the RA-44 Hellcat Jackpot going to disappear from the store on July 14!