PDA

View Full Version : jack pot drop

Breezy wfn
06-17-2015, 07:12 PM
so this may just be me but iv been playing sense the game came out and I work 2nd shift so Im almost always on late night but im starting to pay a bit of attention to the good weapon drops iv only ever pulled good stuff in the afternoon before I leave for work around 1ish ( pulled chaos and a few other legendary ar's and smg's) but anytime I hit the elite lockboxs I get nothing but blues and other garbage like items just wondering if any other night owl out there have had the same problem

Atticus Batman
06-17-2015, 08:34 PM
so this may just be me but iv been playing sense the game came out and I work 2nd shift so Im almost always on late night but im starting to pay a bit of attention to the good weapon drops iv only ever pulled good stuff in the afternoon before I leave for work around 1ish ( pulled chaos and a few other legendary ar's and smg's) but anytime I hit the elite lockboxs I get nothing but blues and other garbage like items just wondering if any other night owl out there have had the same problem

I got two Reckonings when they were in elite boxes. Both pulled sometime between 12:00am and 4:00am PST since that is when I play. However jackpots are really rare which is why they are called jackpots, as well as legendary. So I don't really see a problem. I guess that is just me though. :|

Dixie Cougar
06-17-2015, 08:58 PM
Oh, you think your RNG is bad? No, it gets worse. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOHo2-vYcE&list=PLgiMTgaqVYcvJT-7kyHJYjWOFPmneFlKq&index=4)

Ray8888
06-17-2015, 09:07 PM
I have only pulled an Enervator. Apparently RNGesus thinks all I need are Shottys and Infectors.

Thad Castle
06-17-2015, 09:47 PM
Oh, you think your RNG is bad? No, it gets worse. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvOHo2-vYcE&list=PLgiMTgaqVYcvJT-7kyHJYjWOFPmneFlKq&index=4)

AHAH That was great. I ended up watching the other videos too, all pretty funny. It would have been nice to understand who the players are and the bad blood between the clans but still a ton of funny things. Thanks for that.

To the op I cant really speculate seeing as I pull garbage all day every day, the time doesn't matter. Never pulled a jackpot yet and I know they're jackpots so a lot shouldn't drop but it would be nice to get just one when so many people have got multiples.

crazyged
06-17-2015, 11:35 PM
Jackpot?

What is this, er, how you say, Jackpot you speak of?

Breezy wfn
06-23-2015, 07:50 PM
just wondered if anybody had noticed a difference in timing wasnt saying nothing about the rng not giving me enough jackpots.... so yea just tryin to get a good idea if i should go for it in the morning or night but i dont think it matters really

stefb42
06-24-2015, 01:42 AM
If you feel you have better luck during the day then open your boxes then, probably doesn't make a difference but if it seems to work for you then go with it, you'll find a lot of ppl have things they feel increases their chances at something good, me personally I'll only ever open a lockbox at shondus on my eu account and the fork on my na, does it make a difference? Probably not but sometimes it feels like it does

ARB82
06-24-2015, 02:31 AM
Once you've been consigned to get **** all, that is what you're getting for the remainder. **** all

Ophidius
06-24-2015, 05:37 AM
Once you've been consigned to get **** all, that is what you're getting for the remainder. **** all

As a person also consigned to get **** all, I giggled till I snorted. Thanx for that.

Mrdr
06-24-2015, 05:29 PM

Funniest Defiance vid yet! 2 thumbs up...way up.

garrzz
06-24-2015, 06:51 PM
Funniest Defiance vid yet! 2 thumbs up...way up.

+1 funny indeed

_CaNkER_
06-25-2015, 09:09 AM
After 6 months of playing and not seeing one single jackpot item I was slightly miffed. Then I read a post here from a guy who's been playing for over 2 years and never got one.

I no longer have any hope let alone expectation of seeing a jackpot item. A ridiculously high number of people say the same. It's pretty simple, if you get one, you'll get more. Often more than you care about.

For the rest of us mere mortals, well, jackpots are nothing more than a mythical 3 headed unicorn.

PithHelmetIrath
06-25-2015, 09:10 AM
For the rest of us mere mortals, well, jackpots are nothing more than a mythical 3 headed unicorn.

Yeah - I know the feeling..

Tex_Arcana
06-25-2015, 02:04 PM
From what I have received of Jackpots so far; The only one really worth it's weight in scrip is the G.A. anyway.
All the others are at best...."meh".
So I wouldn't get stressed about them at this point...