PDA

View Full Version : patron conflict sites

mystickaldj
06-18-2015, 07:13 AM
a dev needs to reply to this cause i am still not seeing the patron conflict sites on my map. i only see 2 conflict sites and neither of them are the patron ones. what is going on with this....i thought you guys fixed this issue. and all the people that got their patron pass that can not do these should be granted their patron pass until this issue is resolved plus what they have left on their patron pass.. this is total BS trion this is what makes people quit playing cause the game is broken and you guys claim to fix things but you dont or you fix one thing and 4 more things break....fix this

crasher
06-18-2015, 07:50 AM
a dev needs to reply to this cause i am still not seeing the patron conflict sites on my map. i only see 2 conflict sites and neither of them are the patron ones. what is going on with this....i thought you guys fixed this issue. and all the people that got their patron pass that can not do these should be granted their patron pass until this issue is resolved plus what they have left on their patron pass.. this is total BS trion this is what makes people quit playing cause the game is broken and you guys claim to fix things but you dont or you fix one thing and 4 more things break....fix this
But we do have the new pop-up ad screen when we log into our character showing us all the cool stuff we can buy in the store that enhances the ad we get at the top right corner of the screen, and the ad that we get on every results screen for events that we finish.
And those ad screens/areas work fine.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Defi/Ooops/Ad%20placement%201.jpg

otoh, a lot of the info in areas on the log-in screen constantly show us outdated info, so we don't forget that expired info too soon.
Happily, the GLYPH log-in screen appears current for info today :)

mystickaldj
06-18-2015, 07:57 AM
But we do have the new pop-up ad screen when we log into our character showing us all the cool stuff we can buy in the store that enhances the ad we get at the top right corner of the screen, and the ad that we get on every results screen for events that we finish.
And those ad screens/areas work fine.

otoh, a lot of the info in areas on the log-in screen constantly show us outdated info, so we don't forget that expired info too soon.
Happily, the GLYPH log-in screen appears current for info today :)

wasnt talking about this. this has nothing to do with this post i made. i see no point in this comment.....

Thorax The Dark
06-18-2015, 08:15 AM
wasnt talking about this. this has nothing to do with this post i made. i see no point in this comment.....

i think they were trying to be funny.

either way i agree with this post as my patron weeklies and dailies are not showing up on the map. i am aware trion is working on this atm but a reference of time would be nice

mystickaldj
06-18-2015, 08:52 AM
i think they were trying to be funny.

either way i agree with this post as my patron weeklies and dailies are not showing up on the map. i am aware trion is working on this atm but a reference of time would be nice

yea and some of us do not buy the patron pass by the 180 day so ours that expires soon will lose out on these rewards due to the fact that they arent showing up. thats why i think that we should get the time left on our patron pass plus until they actually get it fixed the patron pass should not expire

crasher
06-18-2015, 09:32 AM
I understand your issue, and I share your frustration.
Many of us do, and have been trying to keep the game 'honest' for several years now.
And many of the people who spearheaded that have long since thrown in the towel and moved on.

I was making a point about how the game was enhanced for your enjoyment.
There's only so much manpower and resources to go around.
They prioritized regarding where they spent the resources.
Fixing the problem you outlined wasn't as important to them as inserting the ads, so they allocated the resources to the ads.

We already brought this topic to their attention, and demanding a dev reply to your issue by calling them out is one of the things that can get your name put on Santa's 'naughty' list.

yea and some of us do not buy the patron pass by the 180 day so ours that expires soon will lose out on these rewards due to the fact that they arent showing up. thats why i think that we should get the time left on our patron pass plus until they actually get it fixed the patron pass should not expire
My purchased patron passes on several accounts that I bought before F2P are expiring just as fast as yours are, so take solace that I wasted more money than you did.

I already made the claim that our paid time shouldn't expire for the duration in a previous hread on this subject.

When we used to buy boosts and the game was borked, the boosts expired anyway.
Trions position has always been to ignore our protests.

Have a nice day.
:)

Fawks
06-18-2015, 12:25 PM
to the topic creator........ WELCOME TO DEFIANCE

Midnight
06-18-2015, 12:42 PM
to the topic creator........ WELCOME TO DEFIANCE

http://i61.tinypic.com/2i8dx4w.jpg

CM Kiwibird
06-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Hey there folks, wanted to provide an update. We have solutions to Patron Contracts not showing up on the map and players being unable to interact with Tarr Traxx boxes coming in with next Tuesday's patch.

Cobra Crusher
06-19-2015, 09:12 PM
Hey there folks, wanted to provide an update. We have solutions to Patron Contracts not showing up on the map and players being unable to interact with Tarr Traxx boxes coming in with next Tuesday's patch.

What about incursions and sieges? They are broken waaaay too much now.

CM Kiwibird
06-19-2015, 09:42 PM
What about incursions and sieges? They are broken waaaay too much now.

This is something that the entire team wants fixed as soon as humanly possible. We've implemented logging to help us track down the cause. I will not hesitate to share updates on this topic when I have them, but I don't have one just yet here.

deadbolter1
06-21-2015, 06:29 AM
so what about this weeks tarr crate rewards we would of recieved ?