PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Expedition has no mutants

Ryu Soba JP
06-18-2015, 10:29 PM
No, I'm not crazy, did 5 rounds of the mutant expedition and never fought a single mutant. It was all raiders.
I also had 2 hard freezes during the expedition and the second one was fighting the boss and guess what? you can't rejoin during a boss fight. So, now I'm 1 round behind the rest of my group. Oh, being this was round 6 I am also disappointed about the drops from gold skittering and bosses up to this point. Mostly blue and purple gear. Not a single legendary anything. I suppose this is why I haven't been doing these expeditions. Thanks.

Dixie Cougar
06-18-2015, 10:32 PM
Yeah, that's all messed up. Hope they fix it quickly because as fun as expos are, those bugs are annoying.

Cobra Crusher
06-18-2015, 10:32 PM
I've heard it puts you in the wrong one sometimes.

Ryu Soba JP
06-18-2015, 10:41 PM
It wouldn't have been so bad if a) the mutants were actually in the mutant expedition and b) I could rejoin my group who needed my help during the boss fight.

Escyos
06-18-2015, 11:12 PM
When I played expeditions (which I haven't done since about 3 days after they came out) I always ended up fighting enemies I never signed on to fight.

That and they had no real story to them that made me want to stick around for them.