PDA

View Full Version : I need help..

Adal8807
04-05-2013, 03:04 PM
So I have a few issues.

One: I can't seem to get my grimy paws on a single decent weapon. My ego rating is ~380 and my best weapon was a weapon I acquired from a tier 2 lockbox at the very start of the game. It's an Epic Tachyon Blast Rifle but its not even that great.

I've done MANY Ark Falls. Honestly I've probably done 50.. and I haven't gotten a single weapon. Not one. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. I've placed 1st I think 5 or so times which apparently doesn't matter.

Completed many quests. Almost done with the main story (i think). I've got a good amount of the side quests completed.

Oh and to top it all off I have spent 20$ on Tier 4 Lock Boxes to try my luck and out of the 16 Items 12 were ****ty (and I mean absolutely ****ty) blues that I could have bought from a vendor. The rest were green.

Should I just give up? Should I stop wasting resources and level up my ego? What am I missing? Does pvp help at all?

Also my final issues and this is a small one.

How does one go about acquiring gear. Besides buying it ofc. Is there any sort of sweet cosmetically appealing gear? If so when, where, and how do I get it?

I'm not trying to be stubborn I'm just stressed. I want a weapon that I can sit down with at the end of the day and just embrace. :/

Pheonix580
04-05-2013, 03:06 PM
Well just keep opening lock boxes with scrip, you have to get lucky. And look at your pursuits rewards and you can get some outfits.