PDA

View Full Version : Took a six month break, nothing fixed

TalynOne
06-26-2015, 01:10 PM
Took a six month break from the game.

Entered a Observatory PVP game (still same PVP maps, yay), end scoreboard has the opposing team names/scores all W's, lol, wow, pathetic that bug has been there almost a year+.

Tried one of these new expedition missions with a friend, she went down 3 times, I went down once and we completed round 1. She didn't want to continue as she didn't think she had enough of the hunter credits to survive so I went round 2 solo and about 30 minutes in my character glitched and was in first person walk mode with no ability to use weapons and I died so the expedition progress was lost. I'll check back in another year or so out of curiosity, but I doubt anything will be different.

Claydough
06-26-2015, 01:20 PM
Mate, they've fixed alot of farming spots, so they havnt been doing nothing!

SaikoTeek
06-26-2015, 01:43 PM
I thought the expedition first POV bug w as really cool. It hit my whole group last Monday doing paridise weekly. We could still shoot though, so yeah, I could see where it would suck for you.

dearhcrow89
06-26-2015, 01:50 PM
The only thing that will be different in a year or so is that you won't be able to log in. :rolleyes:

Your comments about the show and game ending this year are way to premature. And your hitting it over the head like a dead horse. Enjoy the show enjoy the game and if it happens it happens if not then again enjoy and let things run their course.

Valethar
06-26-2015, 03:27 PM
Your comments about the show and game ending this year are way to premature. And your hitting it over the head like a dead horse. Enjoy the show enjoy the game and if it happens it happens if not then again enjoy and let things run their course.

I never said anything about the show ending. Not quite sure where you're getting that nonsense from.

Mrdr
06-26-2015, 03:29 PM
His comment was deleted but I sure wish I could read it. If it was only what you quoted it doesn't seem delete-worthy compared to others. I'm not questioning the moderators' call I'm just saying I've seen much worse on here that hasn't been deleted. I guess there was more to it than that.

Valethar
06-26-2015, 03:32 PM
His comment was deleted but I sure wish I could read it. If it was only what you quoted it doesn't seem delete-worthy compared to others. I'm not questioning the moderators' call I'm just saying I've seen much worse on here that hasn't been deleted. I guess there was more to it than that.

Nope. That was the entire quote.

Mrdr
06-26-2015, 03:48 PM
Nope. That was the entire quote.

Ah I see. Your later comment about the nonsense wasn't there when I first replied. No sense indeed. Thanks.