PDA

View Full Version : Trade glitch

Ryu Soba JP
06-27-2015, 03:50 PM
Players are still being trade glitched on ps3 NA happened again this morning. Yesterday I talked to a player that had only been playing 4 weeks and she was trade glitched twice. She just thought it was a bug in the game. I explained what other have said happened and she claimed that was exactly how it happened to her.

Some people don't have access to post on the forums so an in game ticket option should be reinstated.
That way these players have a chance to report players like this.

Chump Norris
06-27-2015, 04:18 PM
Some people don't have access to post on the forums so an in game ticket option should be reinstated.
That way these players have a chance to report players like this.

Yep Trion supports the master race leaving console peons without a PC to fend for themselves.

konstantinov
06-27-2015, 05:15 PM
Yep Trion supports the master race leaving console peons without a PC to fend for themselves.

ps3 has a internet browser though?

Chump Norris
06-27-2015, 05:32 PM
ps3 has a internet browser though?

I haven't tried to put a ticket in with it, but the little I have to try to do with the PS3 browser hasn't been successful.

konstantinov
06-27-2015, 05:35 PM
I haven't tried to put a ticket in with it, but the little I have to try to do with the PS3 browser hasn't been successful.

I think we all know what people use any web browser for; and it has 0 to do with the Defiance forums.

Chump Norris
06-27-2015, 05:43 PM
I think we all know what people use any web browser for; and it has 0 to do with the Defiance forums.

Gotta be talking about cat videos :)

Cobra Crusher
06-27-2015, 08:26 PM

I'm using IE on Xbox right now lol.

Gaige12
06-27-2015, 08:50 PM
Gotta be talking about cat videos :)

Gotta be careful around those lolcatz videos. Watch just one or two, and all of a sudden, 14 hours goes by and the 'ol lady is crouched in the corner crying "WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP??":(

Ryu Soba JP
06-28-2015, 12:25 AM
The console browser is junk. Not to mention this website doesn't load properly on it. Glyph doesn't load at all using the browser. I'm using iOS and it barely loads the sites.

PithHelmetIrath
06-28-2015, 07:10 AM
The console browser is junk. Not to mention this website doesn't load properly on it. Glyph doesn't load at all using the browser.

Yeah - the PS3 is only good at one thing.. running Netflix.