PDA

View Full Version : Dark Matter Monolith!!! (big robot blocking bridge) *spoiler alert!*

KingDrywall
04-05-2013, 03:17 PM
mmmkay well.. i keep running into ppl who have questions about how to beat it, when we can beat it, why is that medic named Drywall with the gas mask to $exy, etc... anyways.. the point being there is only one way to beat it: PLAY ALL THE MAIN STORY MISSIONS! i myself tried cloaking by it, zipping under its legs with my charger, sniping its eye, everything, and i was disappointed and decided, "oh wth.. ill just do some story missions" and an hour later.. i was at the golden gate bridge on a mission and BAM!! captain commando.. or possible Marcus Fenix uses a massive space laser to destroy it~! so.. no more need to try and band together and face your certain doom, just do the story <333

P.S. - if anyone wants to join New California Iron Vanguard <NCIV> message me on XBL: KingDrywall. i buy clan EXP/Loot/Scrip/Ego boosts daily ~__^

P.M.S. - did i mention im a dedicated Medic? :D

VashTheStamped
04-05-2013, 03:24 PM
im glad you posted this the last thing i did before we went down was spent all my time trying to fight it

lego5ker
04-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Ya this is great to know, I sure a lot of us have all drove to the bridge and then get our butts handed to us by the robot.

Mirimon
04-05-2013, 04:41 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!

that even the hardest part... the bridge is mined all over the place.. and hidden throughout are invis ninjaborg assassin snipers and kill squads... once you get through them ur good, later on your side gets to control a monolith for their own purposes..

wtb "control bots" perk

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Lol yea, I remember someone organized a 100 man raid on it. I think they all died...

B1ack0ut MenacE
04-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Lol yea, I remember someone organized a 100 man raid on it. I think they all died...

The picture in your sig is awesome. Everybody needs a cactus every now and then.

ghettotazz09
04-07-2013, 05:30 PM
ok so how do u beat it when u blow it up on the golden bridge cause I didn't have a problem with it onto I got to the second one

ghettotazz09
04-07-2013, 05:33 PM
do u know how to beat the second one

D351
04-07-2013, 05:36 PM
do u know how to beat the second one

Run away and kill everybody else.