PDA

View Full Version : North American PS3 Platform - Social Issues

CM Kiwibird
06-29-2015, 05:36 PM
Update:

Our engineering team has implemented a solution today that should resolve the issues associated with our social servers. We will keep you posted on our progress.

Please make sure to continue to submit feedback on your experience on the PS3 servers. We appreciate your patience, ark hunters!

Original:

Ark hunters,

If you're playing on the north american ps3 servers, you may have noticed an increase of social issues as the day goes by. The defiance team has been diligently tracking this issue. With your reports, we are implementing logging to track down the issue that is causing the social servers to crash. As we continue to track this issue, we may need to perform periodic restarts of our North American PS3 servers.

If you're experiencing issues with your clan, friends, or chats, please make sure to reach out to us immediately.

Ryu Soba JP
06-30-2015, 10:38 AM
Sounds good. Thank you an everyone for the help in tracking and fixing this issue. I will pass it on to others.

DEATHBRINGER210
06-30-2015, 10:45 AM
the lag and timeouts are at a all time high . its just really bad

Keziah
06-30-2015, 11:49 AM
I will pass this on. Hopefully this doesn't get in the way of the event coming later on.

ryu5010
06-30-2015, 02:11 PM
I haven't been able to use voice chat since Alkatraz dropped. Sure makes things difficult for a clan leader if you can't speak to your clan mates.

CM Kiwibird
09-22-2015, 02:21 PM
Our engineering team has implemented a solution today that should resolve the issues associated with our social servers. We will keep you posted on our progress.

Please make sure to continue to submit feedback on your experience on the PS3 servers. We appreciate your patience, ark hunters!

Ryu Soba JP
09-28-2015, 12:10 AM
Well, one of the players on my friends list was on another psn service but Was still showing as online in Defiance. I tried to teleport to him but failed.
Then, tonight, during an expedition the player had ego of 0. He was in the expediting and was in our group but could not communicate with us. If it helps, his nameplate was blue and he has a green and blue arrow above his head but they were not synced. The green arrow seems to drag behind him as he ran. This also happened earlier in the day in a co op.

Ryu Soba JP
10-08-2015, 02:12 PM
This is still happening.