PDA

View Full Version : Converter mods

Cobra Crusher
06-30-2015, 08:47 PM
Anyone else sick of seeing converter mods? No one wants these. Please make them go away. If you do an expedition you get converter mods, if you do a new arkfal you get converter mods, look in the vendor and its a converter mod special!l Make it stop! Make it stop!

PithHelmetIrath
07-01-2015, 05:18 AM
Anyone else sick of seeing converter mods?

Yes, indeed.. *raises hand*

Mrdr
07-01-2015, 06:04 AM
I was of the same camp until I got a blue sovereign nano-less smg and put a sovereign bio converter on it. Now it is less useless.

PithHelmetIrath
07-01-2015, 06:09 AM
I was of the same camp until I got a blue sovereign nano-less smg and put a sovereign bio converter on it. Now it is less useless.

I was in the same boat.. that is, until another blue Sovereign Wolfhound (bio) dropped for me. The decision to vendor that nano-less Wolfhound was an easy one to make!

Gleedaniel13
07-01-2015, 06:37 AM
Could you tell us how to get rid of this mode?.

Alexri
07-01-2015, 09:43 AM
IMHO they should make all guns nanoless and add a fifth mod slot for nano converter only, independent of any synergy.

Valethar
07-01-2015, 12:43 PM
IMHO they should make all guns nanoless and add a fifth mod slot for nano converter only, independent of any synergy.

We've been saying that since Alpha.

Personally, I totally would be on board for that. If I get a weapon that has no nano, I don't care how good it is, it gets recycled. Nano converters are just fodder for the machine, they get recycled too. I'd rather have something more useful in the slot.

RobtimusMaverick
07-01-2015, 12:58 PM
I miss buying Nano Converters from the vendors. I don't play enough to get them as drops (or RNGesus is displeased with my lack of devotion!) but removing them from the game completely seems to be a bit too far. I like picking up my weapons getting them ranked and mastered how I like them then being able to choose what type of combat effectiveness I want them to have. Am I gunning a lot of shielded enimes? Give me an electricity nano conv. giving me voltaic rounds, maybe I will be dealing with armored foes give me bio or rad to proc on those fools! (lol)