PDA

View Full Version : Where are the t4 event mods?

Mayday
07-01-2015, 06:36 PM
I've been playing Defiance long enough to know that something is definitely off about the drop rate of t4 event mods. I've now done countless majors and minors without getting even one t4 mod and only once have I received an epic weapon, although I did get an oj slugger last night for the record.

Past events have never had such a dismal drop rate for t4 mods. I'm pretty sure this is by design. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to find out that I'm just suddenly on the worst streak of luck I've ever encoutererd in Defiance. None of my clanmates or friends are getting t4 mods either. Please, tell me it's all just bad luck.

Did you guys really design this event so only players who buy bit boxes get t4 mods? If this is not the case did you design this event to drop t4's less frequently? Thank you.

Jerrmy12
07-01-2015, 06:41 PM
I've been playing Defiance long enough to know that something is definitely off about the drop rate of t4 event mods. I've now done countless majors and minors without getting even one t4 mod and only once have I received an epic weapon, although I did get an oj slugger last night for the record.

Past events have never had such a dismal drop rate for t4 mods. I'm pretty sure this is by design. Correct me if I'm wrong. I would love to find out that I'm just suddenly on the worst streak of luck I've ever encoutererd in Defiance. None of my clanmates or friends are getting t4 mods either. Please, tell me it's all just bad luck.

Did you guys really design this event so only players who buy bit boxes get t4 mods? If this is not the case did you design this event to drop t4's less frequently? Thank you.

Ever since the premium elite box came in, only bit boxes gave good things, so probably.
at least for me, nearly everything is vendor food.

VesperLynd
07-01-2015, 06:47 PM

Because converters

Meee
07-01-2015, 06:57 PM
I've done over 50 event arkfalls I've pulled 3 purple guns 1 o.j. slugger the rest is all blues . Blue guns blue mods

Rhovanmark
07-01-2015, 07:12 PM
I've hit well over a 100 majors and @least that many minors. So far no one in my clan has gotten a T4 mod, tho i've gotten 3 OJs (2 lmgs and a det). I'm more annoyed by the little to no field drops.

VesperLynd
07-01-2015, 07:51 PM
Almost half of the mods I received from arkfall rewards and from daily rewards have been converters. Only purple mods I have are from the bit store boxes. Thanks?

Jerrmy12
07-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Almost half of the mods I received from arkfall rewards and from daily rewards have been converters. Only purple mods I have are from the bit store boxes. Thanks?

I recieved a blue gun and blue mod for both my daily rewards.

This event is trash. Nothing but t3 and the extremely rare t4.

Ryu Soba JP
07-01-2015, 08:28 PM
I got a couple OJ weapons. Only t3 mods and most have been converters. Not really having a blast.

Lamar Kendrick
07-01-2015, 08:33 PM
lots of converters, 1 T4 mod, couple worthless no nano purp guns, no ojs

THIS EVENT: MEH

very disappointing

bridget mobyvixen
07-01-2015, 08:41 PM
I am going to chime in with the WTH on all the converters... I have like 4 blue assault radiation converters now...what crap.

s1cKb0y
07-01-2015, 09:05 PM
yea all blue crap... not a single oj in 2 days, 1 t4 and 4 decent purps... only good stuff is coming from the bitstore boxes...

lame event so far... worst one...

DEPHIC
07-01-2015, 09:06 PM
This event is pure shtako. I've only gotten 1 T4 mod drop in 2 days. And that happened to be a worthless Guerrilla Butt. No named weapons to look forward to during the arkfalls. Just a chance at getting the only 1 from a weekly box.

Ryu Soba JP
07-01-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm told the new expedition is more interesting than this event. I really had better expectations for summer solstice.

Rewards: 1 Random Blue weapon. 1 blue converter, 1 Critical error

Claydough
07-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Too many converters.

What i would do is, drop converters down to green rareity and have them only drop on the ground.

Ryu Soba JP
07-01-2015, 10:30 PM
Seems like the overall RNG with the exception of expeditions has gone to pot. :(

Valethar
07-01-2015, 10:52 PM
Did you guys really design this event so only players who buy bit boxes get t4 mods?

Short answer, yes. Long answer would be deemed 'negative' and earn an infraction for stating the truth.

Lamar Kendrick
07-01-2015, 11:03 PM
next month i'll be celebrating 1 year of playing defiance (1st day of F2P) but defiance has turned for the worst

last event i had better outcome with a total of 6 tradable named weapons and dozens and dozens of T4 mods but now it's a bunch of shtako blue fest. very very very verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry disappointing. everythings pay to win now -_-

Gaige12
07-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Yeah they should have called this one the Midsummer Vendor Trash Event.

Yakalfurd
07-02-2015, 12:00 AM
Yeah they should have called this one the Midsummer Vendor Trash Event.

Personally I like Midsummer Bluesfest

Gaasden
07-02-2015, 12:21 AM
Would be great if other events were like this- epic and legendary stuff should be rare!

Im still lookin for a purp AR so I can waste some arkforge but I found a t4 high cap mag in my second major :)

crazyged
07-02-2015, 12:26 AM
Blue IS my favorite colour, so I should be loving this event.

Wonder why I'm not...?

Octo
07-02-2015, 12:52 AM
Yup, 52 majors so far, not a lot but still no T4 mods.
Loooot of converters, lot of blues (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY) and I think 3 purple guns.

At least I can play with my Midsummer firework launcher. 420 req + keys + scrips for a tiny little ****ty firework on a no-dmg-rocket-launcher with 4.7 reload, yup, totally worth it.
Oh wait, I have Gta V on my computer, nevermind.

Mayday
07-02-2015, 02:03 AM
I guess it would be reaching to think that Trion might actually do something about this. It was bad enough when they announced only one jackpot named weapon for the whole event. Either Defiance is making its last run or they're clearly looking to only make money. Why would you not create more named weapons for this event unless you're just milking what last little bit you can get from a dying game? If the plan is to push even more of us away then congratutions I think you've done it Trion.

And while I'm here I'd like to say how crazy disgusted I am that you nerfed detatchment. It was clearly done to make those of us who use it in expeditions die more often. I don't care how many times you say it was originally intended to be that way. This game has been out for a long time and you just now got around to it? Really?

The only positive thing about the latest update is Heaven Sent. I truly enjoy this super-long expedition, but before I lay too much praise I'm gonna go check Stolen Purpose to see if you removed the ladder from the boss room as I read in another post.

Trogathorna
07-02-2015, 02:20 AM
Yeah i'm starting to think t4's are a bit boxes only item. 70 majors done and not 1 t4 mod...37 converters tho lol.

Rhovanmark
07-02-2015, 02:36 AM
So I counted just how many majors i did today (106) and i have yet to get a T4 mod. Im over 200 majors and alittle less then that for minors. I'm just going to say to hell with T4s and mod everything with T3s.

I have gotten a few decent T4 guns with nice 1st try mastery, i guess i'll oj them with full T3 syn. Wait... wasn't this event supposedly going to have T5 syn mods??

All I'm hoping is that on the 4th itself drop rates are tweaked up for a day...

I can Dream...

Jerrmy12
07-02-2015, 03:02 AM
So I counted just how many majors i did today (106) and i have yet to get a T4 mod. Im over 200 majors and alittle less then that for minors. I'm just going to say to hell with T4s and mod everything with T3s.

I have gotten a few decent T4 guns with nice 1st try mastery, i guess i'll oj them with full T3 syn. Wait... wasn't this event supposedly going to have T5 syn mods??

All I'm hoping is that on the 4th itself drop rates are tweaked up for a day...

I can Dream...
Or they can tweak the crappy drop rates asap.
this is the crappiest rewarding event so far.
2 daily rewards, all t3

xusdmovementx
07-02-2015, 03:03 AM
tons and tons of blues, especially converters, two ojs later on into the night, and a t4 mod. Guess which one... u guessed it T4 Strain Mitigator!! for my soverign inf... wait, where are the infectors? what a joke

Rhovanmark
07-02-2015, 03:18 AM
Yea just about everyone i know got T3s for the rewards today and yes 1 was a converter. I don't even know if im going to even really bother with the event later today... or at all.

The only real fun i'm having is mastering new guns, hell i've even gotten to the point where i'm using the T3 guns i full syned to free up space.

SUPREEM
07-02-2015, 04:46 AM
And why is daily crate giving out blues instead of purps?

dremora ven0m
07-02-2015, 05:14 AM
I have had t4 wise, a melee stock for ar, infector barrel & mag!

PithHelmetIrath
07-02-2015, 05:24 AM

Easy answer? Bit store sales! lol

(..still waiting for the Paradise Patriot bundle that I won during last Friday's live stream..)

EvilAg3nt
07-02-2015, 06:06 AM
maybe they could tear themselves away from the Bitstore Carp for a while and Fix the Crit Errors!!!!
i got critted almost Every event last nite absolutely ridonkulous.

really starting to annoy me w all the Disconnects still going on yet Hey we Gotta fix the ladder in the expos.
or hey we gotta make sure that crates being advertised.
or hey we gotta make sure we dont fix Anything cept something we can Force them to pay for.

Fix the Game.
enough of the cash grab malarky,Fix the Game if you want our money FFS.
am i Speaking English here?
you have to make it Worth our time to Play your game.
disconnects,blue rewards,crates with JUNK in them,when are you going to WAKE UP.
you cant keep screwing us over,we will end up leaving for a game that actually rewards our time Spent.
dont you Get that?

and put that ladder back in,thats disgusting how you did that and we know why you did too.
you should be ashamed.:mad:

Midnight
07-02-2015, 08:01 AM

Amen /10char

ratpie
07-02-2015, 10:27 AM
2 oj pistol bio/fire vendored, 2 purp AR's, 2 T4 AR mods.

just keeping AR stuff this event vendoring everything else.

what nano is the best paired with this synergy, i was thinking
electric, but i think fire would be better because of the double
proc chance at disabling enemy's?

Kapo
07-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Read all most post , n yeah a gess im not the only one thinking every month this games wants to grab our pokets for crapy diferent color named gun ... i hav spend lots of money in other staff in this game but will not get ***** by new lock boxes , many have stop playing this game and plenty will keep leaving , open your eyes n not your wallet this ppl are ****** your pocket n giving shtt in return....

Rhovanmark
07-02-2015, 02:04 PM
FINALLY got a T4 powerbore... tho it was a gift from a friend who got it outta the bit store...

Soul Binder
07-02-2015, 02:11 PM
what nano is the best paired with this synergy, i was thinking
electric, but i think fire would be better because of the double
proc chance at disabling enemy's?
Bio works great with the event synergy. Cuts those bullworks down to size quick.
Syphon would be great for expeditions.

btw why didn't you sell or trade the OJ pistols instead of vending them, they'd have been easy sells especially if you were willing to settle for little more than what you got from vendor.

Ray8888
07-02-2015, 02:13 PM
btw why didn't you sell or trade the OJ pistols instead of vending them, they'd have been easy sells especially if you were willing to settle for little more than what you got from vendor.

I thought this too but then I saw he was PC. Very different economy than ours. They some strange cats.

Chump Norris
07-02-2015, 02:18 PM
I got a T4 AR stock from the daily at The Fork.

Melee Stock went straight to vendor.

Lithova
07-02-2015, 02:56 PM
Blues, blues all day long the rewards are ********, got first place / top score twice is a row, got blue rewards each time...came in last place two times after that got two purples. WTF....I got to say it again the rewards are ********..just awful. Please fix this garbo.

Lamar Kendrick
07-02-2015, 05:59 PM
trion, stop pretending you ain't reading our comments. this event reeks shtako and it's not even funny

3 days 2 T4 mods are you ****ing kidding me? countless worthless vendor ready nanoless purps and ****loads of converters???

can't wait for your livestream, you'll be bombarded with angry players

Smokey Black
07-02-2015, 06:03 PM
The t4s are at the minors.

NullWolf
07-03-2015, 07:35 AM
personally I've yet to see any t4 mods drop from any of the MM majors or minors, purple weapons on the other hand I've been pulling 2 or 3 a day and 1 oj last night, almost all of which have have decent to great rolls on them.

drowning in sol converters through, one hour it'll be nothing but syphons the next nothing but radiation, maybe the occasional fire converter

r1p
07-03-2015, 10:39 AM
The t4s are at the minors.

That may be, but I haven't received 1 from a minor yet. I did get 1 from a major after 3 days though. Anyone want to buy a T4 Commando Scope? No? Thought so.

cmpowell
07-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Only oj I've recieved from event is a no nano ranger and the only t4 mod I've received was in the same drop an eviscerater for which there is no sol weapon eligible to put it on.

I did receive quite a few good mods from the bit store box, but all 3 of the oj weapons were nanoless

Tex_Arcana
07-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Only oj I've recieved from event is a no nano ranger and the only t4 mod I've received was in the same drop an eviscerater for which there is no sol weapon eligible to put it on.

I did receive quite a few good mods from the bit store box, but all 3 of the oj weapons were nanoless

Doing what Trion is hoping we all do.

cmpowell
07-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Doing what Trion is hoping we all do.

Looking back at some previous trion posts I'm pretty sure it actually is working as intended

Valethar
07-03-2015, 01:25 PM
I found one purple mod this week, and that came from the Tarr bounty crate. Fortunately for me, it was a decent sniper mod.

Of course, I'll never actually find a sniper rifle for it, much less the rest of the mods, I'm sure. LOL

Ryu Soba JP
07-03-2015, 01:43 PM
What's really bothering me is someone from the team usually chimes on these issues but since event launch that hasn't happened. Wait, there was some comments about a syphon det that didn't exist. I can understand everyone's frustration. All blue mods, a few purple guns . I got 1 OJ mod but it came from a bit store crate and was only an AR melee stock. Not the best reward.
I feel really let down with the event, the bit store rewards, RNG, disconnects, hard freezes and bugs that existed since before I started playing in late august last year.
Doesn't seem we can vent your frustrations on the forums either because it's considered a rant. Doesn't seem like you can really debate with anyone in higher power because it's deemed disrespectful. I thought that's what people do on game forums? Anyway, back on topic. Almost all of the blue mods I got were converters and almost every item I was rewards was vendored.

Smokey Black
07-03-2015, 02:16 PM
They give 1 T4 mod per weekly gift along with purp guns.

snoglobe81
07-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Well at least I'm enjoying season 3 on Syfy.

Only t4s I received were on the 1st day. Kinda afraid to really speak my mind on the forums. Oh well.

Mayday
07-03-2015, 04:17 PM
One mod for weekly...clearly by design....still no official explanation.

Ray8888
07-03-2015, 04:34 PM
What's really bothering me is someone from the team usually chimes on these issues but since event launch that hasn't happened.

Yeah when the loot table was wrong for NFH at Armistice it was fixed by day 2. This is what, day 4 and infector mods are still dropping?

DEPHIC
07-03-2015, 09:39 PM
Well at least I'm enjoying season 3 on Syfy.

Only t4s I received were on the 1st day. Kinda afraid to really speak my mind on the forums. Oh well.

Why would you be afraid to speak your mind? What are they going to do? Take away all those hard earned blue converter mods....

I'll tell ya what they won't do. They won't fix or explain this bullshtako of an event. Not 1 single ****ing Dev has came in here to try to rectify this cluster ****. Their hands are probably tied in fixing this because this is how it was planned to be. You want a chance at a decent gun or mod, spend hundreds of dollars in bit store boxes because you won't find them in the ****ing game anymore.