PDA

View Full Version : Can i please get some assistance? Devs, anyone?

beazley
07-03-2015, 10:23 AM
Since the patch went live i have not been able to patch. Tried all the suggestions at trion support multiple time and submitted a ticket two days ago, and no reply can anyone tell me how to get into the game?

David Irwin
07-03-2015, 10:28 AM
might have to try fully re- installing.... lame. pc? console?

KILLSHOT707
07-03-2015, 10:38 AM
Delete every thing and re download.

beazley
07-03-2015, 10:51 AM
Did all that stuff twice. And im on xbox 360 na servers.

David Irwin
07-03-2015, 10:54 AM
keep submitting tickets I guess. your sure you completely removed all files before you re-installed? again lame situation.

Mister Derpenhowser
07-03-2015, 11:19 AM
I read somewhere a while ago there was this trick to sign in on 360 when this happened.. something about patching EU, quitting and repatching for NA.. or something as crazy as that. Apparently it worked for 360 users for quite a while. Sorry idk the exact method, on ps3 so wasn't necessary for me to remember. Lol

Good luck anyway.

Cyripax NeoPrime
07-03-2015, 11:34 AM
Since the patch went live i have not been able to patch. Tried all the suggestions at trion support multiple time and submitted a ticket two days ago, and no reply can anyone tell me how to get into the game?

Same thingbhappened to me on ps3. Kept getting "critcal patch error"

Had to delete the full 8gbs of patch data and reinstall everything

Cyripax NeoPrime
07-03-2015, 11:35 AM
I read somewhere a while ago there was this trick to sign in on 360 when this happened.. something about patching EU, quitting and repatching for NA.. or something as crazy as that. Apparently it worked for 360 users for quite a while. Sorry idk the exact method, on ps3 so wasn't necessary for me to remember. Lol

Good luck anyway.

I tried that on ps3. It would patch for half of it then give the critical again :( I thought it would work too. Maybe it still does on xbox tho?

skoobusmaximus
07-03-2015, 11:38 AM
If u have disc try start up with disc usually when i cant patch on f2p i pit disc in a boot up that way

Grandpa Ace
07-03-2015, 11:39 AM
If on PS3, I was told to do the following by TRION, then re-patch:

To remove a game data file from the PlayStation 3:
1.In the PSN main menu, go to Game.
2.Scroll down to Game Data Utility. Important: Make sure you select Game Data Utility. Do NOT select Saved Data Utility.
3.Highlight the game data utility file for Defiance.
4.Press the Triangle button and select Delete.
5.Highlight ‘Yes’ and press the Triangle button to confirm the deletion.

Just an idea.

Rhovanmark
07-03-2015, 11:40 AM
I have a friend that re installed 3xs now and is doing a 4th as i type bc of this problem

beazley
07-03-2015, 11:52 AM
Thank you everyone for the help none of this seemed to work. Still waiting on a reply to my tickets. If anyone hears of a different fix i would be happy to try that add well. Getting really annoyed. I bet if i had a problem with buying bits they would reply to me and get it fixed.

Vengeful_Yoda
07-04-2015, 10:15 PM
I had this problem too, but I only had to redownload it once and it worked. Whenever I delete something with plans of reinstalling it to fix something I clear the system cache on my 360 hard drive so you might want to try deleting it then clearing the cache before redownloading. I don't know if this is what helped me but if you haven't tried it yet it would be worth a try.