PDA

View Full Version : I saw the Moster in The Golden Gate Bridge...

Sistem Lord
04-05-2013, 03:35 PM
I saw the Monster in The Golden Gate Bridge... How we can defeat him ?
Is like 20 story high...
Any info on this monster ???

CODEZ
04-05-2013, 03:36 PM
Some people reported beating it.. I just want to know can you get into San Fran now ??

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 03:38 PM
I heard one guy organizing a 50-100 man raid on it. No idea if they beat it or not.

Rogue345
04-05-2013, 03:40 PM
You kill it in one of the main missions idk if it's still there after that tho i need to check later

DarkShadowMark
04-05-2013, 03:40 PM
I'm ticked off at the contracts, they expect me to get into sanfrancisco to take down darkmatter when I haven't even finished up Madera yet.

Wtf?

Snugglebuns
04-05-2013, 03:41 PM
You don't "beat it" per say. You progress through the main story and a cutscene shows it being defeated thus allowing access to and from SF. You cannot damage it, or sneak past it.

FailedSeppuku
04-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Join someones group who has the fast travel in San Fran and just tele to them, you'll get the fast ravel spot and won't have to mess with the story mode.

Lear
04-05-2013, 03:50 PM
The robot dies in one of the main missions however it's only dead for the person who finished it...I tried driving a friend in who hadn't beaten it yet and he randomly...exploded.

CODEZ
04-05-2013, 03:52 PM
The robot dies in one of the main missions however it's only dead for the person who finished it...I tried driving a friend in who hadn't beaten it yet and he randomly...exploded.

LMFAO ! please put that on youtube. it would be so funny :)

mrgrimezHD
04-05-2013, 03:52 PM
There's some pretty big spoilers knocking around here, I haven't even stepped foot on the game yet and already I've discovered what to do, luckily it doesn't bother me but for some people it could.

Just saying =)

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 03:54 PM
Human combustion was the cause of death, not the monster.

Dodece
04-05-2013, 04:03 PM
As others have pointed out it is a story mission, and it isn't the last one you will face in the story missions. Just so you know if you have your heart set on battling against one. Until you progress to that point you don't want to go into San Francisco. The enemies in that area are pretty brutal. I am level 350, and I freely admit that I die an awful lot. You need the training that those story based missions provide.