PDA

View Full Version : Needs Better Maps !!!

TwistedSynns
04-05-2013, 03:38 PM
The map for me is just to plain. I went to start a contract and it tells me to go to Mine 99 , how are we supposed to know where Mine 99 is on the map , you made this huge open world with no road signs , no instruction manual saying anything. Just shipped a game and said "figure it out yourself"?!?!?!

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 03:40 PM
You could go online to use their interactive maps, i'm sure they update some sorta area labeling thing eventually...

FailedSeppuku
It's one of the coop missions, the one where you get the 'Motherlode'. Mine 99 is North-west of the middle region, but killing raiders there won't complete the contract.

Buruko
The map for me is just to plain. I went to start a contract and it tells me to go to Mine 99 , how are we supposed to know where Mine 99 is on the map , you made this huge open world with no road signs , no instruction manual saying anything. Just shipped a game and said "figure it out yourself"?!?!?!

Well as you drive around doing the various missions there are areas you discover, after that there are areas you drive through with various mobs that tell you who is 'in control' of that area. 99ers are nearby the Crater or there abouts.

Yea there is no map marker or waypoint indicator but it's not impossible to figure out.

Ainrehtea
04-05-2013, 03:41 PM

This isn't a game that holds your hand, you go out and *EXPLORE* to find certain locations. Sandbox Games are usually like that.

TwistedSynns
04-05-2013, 03:42 PM
It's one of the coop missions, the one where you get the 'Motherlode'. Mine 99 is North-west of the middle region, but killing raiders there won't complete the contract.

It's not for killing raiders , it say "Collect 20 aiming implants from 99ers in Mine 99"

TwistedSynns
04-05-2013, 03:44 PM
This isn't a game that holds your hand, you go out and *EXPLORE* to find certain locations. Sandbox Games are usually like that.

Im not asking for the game to "hold my hand". But dont say go out and explore the huge open world and expect me to remember 1 certain section of the map that had a blue house with an orange door.

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 03:50 PM
It easy for me since when you do the main missions and travel the place like 20 times you kinda remember where everything is.