PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Defiance - another new player

disccritx10
07-08-2015, 06:38 PM
Welcome to Defiance...now disconnect Welcome to Defiance...playing...playing...disconnect Welcome to...disconnect Welco...lockup Welcome to Defiance...play...lockup Welcome to Defiance...playingx10...disconnect Not a terribly exciting game, challenging or ground breaking but slightly enjoyable....but never ever ever will spend a dime until they fix the locking up and disconnect problems. And with the history of it, i doubt that will ever come to fruition.

dearhcrow89
07-08-2015, 06:50 PM
Been playing for 2 years and never had those major issues. Also welcome.

disccritx10
07-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Thanks. Can't go a day without a minimum of 3-4 disconnects or critical errors. Lockups seem to be now once every 2 days, an improvement I guess. Heard F2P people get the shaft but oh well, it's free...just barely playable.

dearhcrow89
07-09-2015, 04:57 AM
I joined just before season 2 started a week or so after f2p went live and like i said never had an issue. Might be an regional problem no country or anything but seems scattered from what everyone says about it. Just my thought on it could be something different entirely.

PithHelmetIrath
07-09-2015, 05:38 AM
Welcome to Defiance...now disconnect Welcome to Defiance...playing...playing...disconnect Welcome to...disconnect Welco...lockup Welcome to Defiance...play...lockup Welcome to Defiance...playingx10...disconnect Not a terribly exciting game, challenging or ground breaking but slightly enjoyable....but never ever ever will spend a dime until they fix the locking up and disconnect problems. And with the history of it, i doubt that will ever come to fruition.

Another disgruntled PS3 user?? lol