PDA

View Full Version : Todays busted stuff, part 1.

crasher
07-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Diablo incursion is busted, again. Timer is 00:00:00 and nothing there but a yellow circle.
Chat input not working.

Bonus Annoyance: Why does a Tele-Spanner show recoil motion?

Bentu
07-10-2015, 10:42 AM
Bath House finale stalled again today on na server xbox.

Mister Derpenhowser
07-10-2015, 10:44 AM
My amazon prime 30 day trial is working perfectly, just got to season 3 of Vikings :) good stuff!

Ray8888
07-10-2015, 11:28 AM
Prime is totally worth it for the shipping alone. First two seasons of Defiance free to stream for members and the standard version of the game for $7. The PP and AF are worth that.

Cobra Crusher
07-10-2015, 12:41 PM
Bath House finale stalled again today on na server xbox.

That happened to me before after racking up 150K points at the incursion. I was like come on now, i want my volge battle rifle lol.

Cobra Crusher
07-10-2015, 12:43 PM
Prime is totally worth it for the shipping alone. First two seasons of Defiance free to stream for members and the standard version of the game for $7. The PP and AF are worth that.

Hehe you said the PP.

Mister Derpenhowser
07-10-2015, 01:20 PM

Its got some decent shows on it too, under the dome, defiance, walking dead, vikings, extant, black sails etc. Its better than netflix uk... netflix uk is terrible.

PithHelmetIrath
07-10-2015, 01:30 PM
And for the record, Netflix USA isn't much better.. IMO

Ray8888
07-10-2015, 01:33 PM
SOA and the HBO stuff too... The Wire, Sopranos. MTV is Prime exclusive too, I like the RR/RW Challenge. Lol

EDIT - Orphan Black and The Americans are awesome shows not on Netflix too.

Mister Derpenhowser
07-10-2015, 01:49 PM
SOA and the HBO stuff too... The Wire, Sopranos. MTV is Prime exclusive too, I like the RR/RW Challenge. Lol

EDIT - Orphan Black and The Americans are awesome shows not on Netflix too.

The main dude in vikings looks just like jax teller from SOA, its quite trippy. They're different actors though. Lol

Cobra Crusher
07-10-2015, 07:00 PM
And for the record, Netflix USA isn't much better.. IMO

Netflix is great if you like waiting 8 months for a new season of a tv show to be added.

crasher
07-10-2015, 07:45 PM
I have to admit, the first season of True Detective on HBO was pretty good, if you don't mind an 8 episode 'season'

You guys are gonna make me get Amazon Prime, if you keep talking like this.

crasher
07-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Part 2:

Finished a MM with little ammo.
Ported back to Coit to hit a minor MM.
Topped up shields.

I normally hold 625 rounds AR, and 63 rounds of Snipe.

I had about 30/300 of AR ammo, and about 2/19 of S/A sniper ammo.
Topped up ammo.

I fill mags before hitting the cache a 2nd time.

AR mag goes to:
45/~610 in the AR, so the mag is full.
swap to snipe.

Still 2/19 before I fill the mag.

The point is, hitting the ammo cache got AR ammo, but didn't get any sniper ammo.

We had this issue 16 months ago, and it was a real PITA at sieges like bathhouse.
You run to cache, hit the button, run back to the fistfight while loading mags, but the ammo supply for your 2nd weapon is still zero.
So you either turn around and do it again, or you find out while taking fire you can't return.

Boys and girls: This is a stupid bug.
A bug that was fixed a while ago.
Twice.
Game breaking? No.

It's just annoying as snot to get killed with no ammo after you rejoin a fight you had just left to get the ammo you need to take the pressure off your friends who are getting shot at.

I don't compete for high score.
I compete to make the next highest tier for a chance at better loot to make my 'toon a better fighter.
Losing points for this bug is like losing points because I got killed while being blinded by a BMG.

We play the game for fun, not to be frustrated by stuff that works against us because it's busted.

I can spend my money in places besides the bit store, if it's more fun to be elsewhere.
I'll just play the game and lag the server with traffic without kicking in bits.
No probs.

TheStigsCousin
07-11-2015, 10:16 AM
Ok so I'm not crazy (ok maybe a little). I was wondering why I keep running out of ammo so soon after hitting the ammo crate. I've been noticing the same thing. I've only really noticed it when I have an AR/LMG and a sniper rifle in my loadout.

PithHelmetIrath
07-12-2015, 07:10 AM
'Patron: Mark of the Defiant' is an active contract for the next 4+ hours.. thought that was going to be removed??

Valethar
07-12-2015, 11:53 PM
Add 'PC NA Servers' to the list of stuff that's busted. It's ridiculously bad today, and as usual, no one appears to be minding the shop.

TheStigsCousin
07-14-2015, 10:29 AM
I've been noticing the past several days --

Stims not working. (Armor Repair) Shows animation, removes one from inventory, and resets cool down timer, ut doesn't repair armor plates.
Picking up ammo drops doesn't add to inventory

EvilAg3nt
07-14-2015, 10:32 AM
not all,but one or two enemies being shot yet taking No damage unless you run up and Smack them,
at which point it seems? to reset them and you can then shoot them...
odd....

also reload backpack weapon deffo not working,and as mentioned ammo is weird period lately.
partial reloads,etc etc..