PDA

View Full Version : I bought wrong outfit in bit store due to lag

Akira Kimekawa
07-11-2015, 01:17 AM
i dont know where to put this, but hope i can get some help from the dev team or moderators.

so I went ahead and bought $40 worth of bits from the PS Store, i bought the paradise patriot pack, some inventory slots and was about to buy the Riveter outfit... but i guess my ps3 lagged a bit and was highlighted on the one below and bought the Scrapworks Salvager outfit instead.... i was extremely bummed out because its totally ugly. I wanted the Riveter outfit because it matches my newly acquired Liberty Infiltrator helmet.... Is there anyway support can help me get the right outfit? i mean they were practically the same price..... i just want the outfit i originally wanted and they can take the wrong one away please.... thank you.

my PSN username is KillerDrachen
my ingame name is Akira Himekawa

Valethar
07-11-2015, 02:02 AM
You need to put in a support ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us). They generally don't do any account level stuff from the forums.

Just detail what happened with the date, time and other details, much like your post here, and if anything can be done for you, a CSR should be able to square it away. Just bear in mind that ticket response times tend to be on the poor side, and it may be a while before you get a reply.

Akira Kimekawa
07-11-2015, 02:05 AM
You need to put in a support ticket (https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us). They generally don't do any account level stuff from the forums.

Just detail what happened with the date, time and other details, much like your post here, and if anything can be done for you, a CSR should be able to square it away. Just bear in mind that ticket response times tend to be on the poor side, and it may be a while before you get a reply.

Thanks after they took away the ticket submit in game I really didn't know where to go. Thanks a bunch and hope they can help....

dearhcrow89
07-11-2015, 05:29 AM
not trying to be rude or anything but dont you usually have like 2 accepts before its fully purchased ?