PDA

View Full Version : Hitting harder

Soundtrack26
07-14-2015, 02:19 AM
Does it seem enemies are hitting harder this last week or so seems i'v been going down more then usual, not sure if meantion anywhere they were making enemies tougher but might just be me...idk just throwin it out there.

Cobra Crusher
07-14-2015, 07:18 AM
It depends on the lag whether its tougher or not. I did trolley graveyard yesterday at level 10 and there were like 200 dark matter on the screen. It took us like 20 minutes to finish. They would destroy the hub every 5 seconds and it was near impossible to turn it back on without getting shot.

PithHelmetIrath
07-14-2015, 07:34 AM
Yeah.. I've been thinking the same thing, around the same time 'Detachment' went right out the window.

Fallen_Aingeal
07-14-2015, 08:20 AM
It depends on the lag whether its tougher or not. I did trolley graveyard yesterday at level 10 and there were like 200 dark matter on the screen. It took us like 20 minutes to finish. They would destroy the hub every 5 seconds and it was near impossible to turn it back on without getting shot.

We did it yesterday also, with opposite results. 2 of us there. TL 10. With boomer, I could one shot groups. Bulwarks took 3 nodes to kill. The little flying fockers were a bytch!

We finished pretty quick.

However. We went to Bernal Tower next and that took us forever. The mongrels were 4x tougher than the dark matter. Bulwarks took over 20 nodes. And the weird part? The little flying fockers dropped like flies and the forge was a big ***** cat.

Honestly, I think the game is confused with itself since the event was turned off...

Cobra Crusher
07-14-2015, 09:51 AM
We did it yesterday also, with opposite results. 2 of us there. TL 10. With boomer, I could one shot groups. Bulwarks took 3 nodes to kill. The little flying fockers were a bytch!

We finished pretty quick.

However. We went to Bernal Tower next and that took us forever. The mongrels were 4x tougher than the dark matter. Bulwarks took over 20 nodes. And the weird part? The little flying fockers dropped like flies and the forge was a big ***** cat.

Honestly, I think the game is confused with itself since the event was turned off...

I have a 3x damage boomer and i couldn't clear the dark matter out of the room fast enough. They were piling in like i was giving out free ojs. The tower we did in like 2 minutes.