PDA

View Full Version : Patch Note 3.102

Ryu Soba JP
07-14-2015, 12:23 PM
This patch stated the event ended at 12 PM PST Today when it actually ended yesterday at this time. Even the start date was off by one day. -_-

suziem
07-14-2015, 12:35 PM
This patch stated the event ended at 12 PM PST Today when it actually ended yesterday at this time. Even the start date was off by one day. -_-

Same with Spinal Tap crates they were 2 days short of a month on NA and 1 day short on EU. Didn't even get a proper announcement it was getting removed.

It seems everything is being done quite sloppy and fits around where or when things get done and then nicely covered up with false info patch notes? Covering butts?

Praxus07
07-14-2015, 05:31 PM
My issue with these updates and bug fixes is they Always require 7gb of free space on my 360's hd to download/install. Every time they push out an update I have to delete then redownload two games off my hd. Major pain in the *** to have to do this constantly.

Hexthat
07-14-2015, 06:33 PM
My issue with these updates and bug fixes is they Always require 7gb of free space on my 360's hd to download/install. Every time they push out an update I have to delete then redownload two games off my hd. Major pain in the *** to have to do this constantly.

I have to move Defiance game to USB drive, delete all old patches, and then download patches to hard drive.

Am I understanding this correctly? The Liberty Eagle is a bit store only thing?

Alexri
07-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Have to love how their own screenshot of the liberty eagle shows a mod with the wrong stats, an issue I've tried to make them respond to for weeks now, and they still haven't said **** about it.

Ryu Soba JP
07-15-2015, 01:24 AM
I don't know why you xbox players have to download 7GB of patch. I don't think the patch file is that big. If anything like ps3 you ONLY have to DL the patch. Not the entire game. Maybe xbox is set up different. Idk.

And yeah, the pistol is bit store only.

Atticus Batman
07-15-2015, 01:37 AM
I don't know why you xbox players have to download 7GB of patch. I don't think the patch file is that big. If anything like ps3 you ONLY have to DL the patch. Not the entire game. Maybe xbox is set up different. Idk.

And yeah, the pistol is bit store only.

It always requires us to have so many gigs available to dl the clientside patches and yet once we are done patching we check and it did not use all the space we were required to have. Probably due to Xbox not having enough RAM or some other PC mumbo jumbo.