PDA

View Full Version : EHRMAGEHRD I just figured something out

IrisaLover
07-14-2015, 03:05 PM
Okay so you know how there are those sick people at top-notch toolworks? And the doctor attending them is an Indogene? Well, at one point, she asks a patient if they've been in contact with any humans or Irathients who might have been carrying the illness.

In one episode of the TV series, there's an outbreak of a disease that is only carried by humans and Irathients. In the same episode, Yewll mentions that she has a friend in the Bay Area who had been working on a cure for the disease.

I think the disease at Top Notch is the same one from that episode, and the Indogene doctor at Top-Notch is the friend that Yewll was talking about!

Holy Bahamut3
07-14-2015, 03:11 PM
Okay so you know how there are those sick people at top-notch toolworks? And the doctor attending them is an Indogene? Well, at one point, she asks a patient if they've been in contact with any humans or Irathients who might have been carrying the illness.

In one episode of the TV series, there's an outbreak of a disease that is only carried by humans and Irathients. In the same episode, Yewll mentions that she has a friend in the Bay Area who had been working on a cure for the disease.

I think the disease at Top Notch is the same one from that episode, and the Indogene doctor at Top-Notch is the friend that Yewll was talking about!

Yep back in season one their is an episode mission where we have to launch the cure. Those infected seiges, have the vaccine synthesizers. :-)

crasher
07-14-2015, 03:11 PM
Ding, ding, ding, ding.

What have we got for our winner, Bob?'

Yep, there are a lot of stuffs that you take for granted, as just background noise or color that takes some mental nudge sometimes to make 'em line up a little differently.

Some people see A&C right away and miss B for a while, Some see it the first time.

And sometimes you know stuff when you see it, you just don't put the peg in the hole tightly enough to make it connect all at once.
I do that last one alla time.

Ark Huntress
07-14-2015, 03:22 PM
One of the patient on the bed is wearing his awesome shades while smoking. 'Sick'? :o

Cobra Crusher
07-14-2015, 04:36 PM
We should be able to shoot the sick people like we can with the chickens. I'm tired of their moaning lol.

QipQip
07-14-2015, 05:31 PM
I'ts kind of sad that the new people don't even know the game tied in with the show. These days the best the developers can do is a code for an XP boost or something.I guess building new content would mean less time for creating bit store boxes though.Oh well.

Olaf
07-14-2015, 11:55 PM
I'ts kind of sad that the new people don't even know the game tied in with the show. These days the best the developers can do is a code for an XP boost or something.I guess building new content would mean less time for creating bit store boxes though.Oh well.

Sadly even the new jackpots look like they were just randomly thrown together and given a name.

crazyged
07-15-2015, 12:33 AM
It's a deadly disease those humans carry - I think the medical name for it is Nerfanitis...

Dorkknight
07-15-2015, 02:54 AM
In one of the missions she gives you, you send an adapted cruise missile off with the cure in it for Defiance, which is mentioned in the TV show.

cyguy
07-15-2015, 06:42 AM
One of the patient on the bed is wearing his awesome shades while smoking. 'Sick'? :o

No matter how sick people are - you'll never be able to get them to part with their smokes. Lol.

cyguy
07-15-2015, 06:48 AM

One of the biggest draws for me buying this game was the advertised consistent crossover content. I thought it was very interesting and ran out to buy the game so I wouldn't miss out on episode one crossover. Yet, it fell to the wayside when the majority of the staff got booted I guess.

I do agree that the majority of changes or updates are mainly based on bit store items or boxes, with minor bug fixes here and there to keep the game from falling to pieces. It's a shame though, would have kept people's interests going back and forth between the game and show to see one impact the other.

IrisaLover
07-15-2015, 09:25 AM
It sounds like Trion should hire the old crew back...

crasher
07-15-2015, 01:23 PM
If only.....

Valethar
07-16-2015, 04:01 PM

It costs less to hire a mediocre art student to recolor something for the bit store than it does to hire a coder to add actual content.