PDA

View Full Version : The Day SLADE Died

MadTryflen
07-20-2015, 09:44 AM
I won't go into any great details on the subject, but suffice it to say there was something of a hostile take over in the clan SLADE.

A few complaints have been filed against the person behind this coup, but i don't expect much to come of them.

It's not my place to spread details i don't have, but a few remaining Slades were unaware of this coup, and we have taken it upon ourselves to spread the word within the ranks of what remains of Slade.

This thread is mostly to allow us to keep in contact as we leave Slade or in my case eventually get kicked... to all Slades loyal to Bossy Blonde I vow to see that everyone left in Slade learns the truth, their choice from there is their choice. I can't imagine it will take me long to get kicked by some of this new regime.

Bossy_Blonde
07-20-2015, 10:18 AM
Awww I tried to tell everyone, but I guess I didn't do a very good job. I am sorry. Can't wait to have u guys aboard again and even though I am glad you are all coming I am sad to see SLADE die =-( I did truly love that clan..

Meetite
07-20-2015, 10:18 AM
For those who DO want to know, the story (as we know it) goes that an old clan leader named SpencerBurton came on for the first time in 3 months a few weeks ago and realized that the clan (to him) wasnt doing so well and said he was gonna fix everything. BossyBlonde (our normal clan leader, who everybody liked and approved of) left the clan temporarily for one reason or another and tried to come back, however spencer, essentially kicking her, said that she is not allowed to be leader again, and said that he asked all the officers and many people in the clan (which he didnt) and when Bossy asked them they said they either did not answer to spencer the way spencer said they did or that they were never asked to begin with, so basically our "new" clan "leader" is abusing his power and kicked the leader who everyone actually liked without asking anyone and also apperently reported her straight to TRION! of which you only report things like harassment and scams!

So basically in other words this is complete BS and everything has gone to **** and or "new" "leader" SpencerBurton is abusing his power.

Meetite
07-20-2015, 10:19 AM
Bossy, I have a question (I'm N'yoma BTW), are you making a new clan or are u staying with cronus?

MadTryflen
07-20-2015, 10:26 AM
yes, i want to see a Bossy Clan! i heckled Cronus soo much i doubt i would be welcome there lol

MadTryflen
07-20-2015, 10:38 AM
i see what u were saying about some of the older clan members.... they really seem to believe that guy, or just not care...

Holy Bahamut3
07-20-2015, 10:46 AM
yes, i want to see a Bossy Clan! i heckled Cronus soo much i doubt i would be welcome there lol

I'm pretty sure bossy can invite you into the clan herself. As long as you follow the clan rules there should be no problems. :-) so welcome in advance and I hope you have fun.

Ryu Soba JP
07-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Hey guys, sorry to hear about what happened over there in that clan. But, you can't post the players toon name like that. I recommend editing the comments. I was in the understanding that only the founder could kick out clan leaders. Is this wrong?

MadTryflen
07-20-2015, 11:16 AM
I tried very specifically to not post any names, just to keep it professional.

Meetite
07-20-2015, 11:17 AM
Hey guys, sorry to hear about what happened over there in that clan. I was in the understanding that only the founder could kick out clan leaders. Is this wrong?

she didn't get literally kicked out, but she tried to rejoin (after temporarily joining another clan for one reason or another) and got kicked out in a sense cuz spencer supposedly asked people (he didnt actually) and said everyone said it was ok not to bring her back up to leader status (which nobody actually agreed to and everyone wanted her leader again)

Meetite
07-20-2015, 11:19 AM
Hey guys, sorry to hear about what happened over there in that clan. But, you can't post the players toon name like that. I recommend editing the comments?

I would love to be ambiguous and vague about it, but there is no effective way to word it without using names when talking about two different people of the same rank

MadTryflen
07-20-2015, 11:23 AM
I did drop Bossy's name tho, but I only have what she posted to go off for info, so I won't say anything on the details.
Slade = Bossy
No Boss = No Slade

Just to clarify
:)

Altras
07-20-2015, 12:34 PM
Any problems between Shade and Cronus was the old regime (the abusive ones).

You all have my sympathy, its not right to put all that work into a group of players only to be told to screw off. A very similar reason is how Cronus formed. We're no strangers to tragedy unfortunately and can relate. I've given Bossy a position in Cronus, your all welcome to join us. So long as you agree to the clan rules which from talking to a large portion of ya'll last night in raidcall; doesnt seem to be an issue.

If Bossy is busy, feel free to message myself, Xellia, ZeroAccuracy or any other Cronus hierarchy and we'll get you all set up, and up to speed. Best wishes recovering, we'll help all we can.

MadTryflen
07-20-2015, 01:05 PM
After this I really might be done with Defiance altogether, lost my taste for it...
However, Cronus support in this is very much appreciated, and I have been informing the few I've been talking with that Cronus is where they can find Bossy.

Valethar
07-20-2015, 02:35 PM
Sucks that this happened, but I'm glad to see you all end up with a good clan to help you get back on your feet.

The usurpers in Slade will shortly end up reaping the rewards of their perfidy, I'm sure.

MadTryflen
07-21-2015, 08:32 PM
I really do hope they reap what they've sewn. I have heard that's kind of how slade and Cronus got their respective starts too.

Deuce Bigalow69
09-20-2015, 09:43 AM
I wanted to clarify what really happened, there is a lot of bs and false statements being made. For those who don't know I was there when all this went down. I was the one who talked to both bossy and burton and trying to calm everyone down and have a simple agreement. So here is how it went I was playing the game and I saw in the clan chat it said bossy left the clan. I soon found out her bf was mad at her and removed her form clan. As a result a bunch of us including me decided to give her officer position for a week to let the bf drama cool down, and then put her back as leader. The reason for this is we were afraid her bf would remove everyone from the clan. Well that wasn't good enough for her, she starting being belligerent and acting vary childish demanding leadership back. This went on for days, nothing but childish drama for days. All she had to do is wait a week. A lot of players including me were tired of her childish drama and bs. she was eventually kicked form the clan, not by Burton but by someone who name starts with a W. Just so u all know Burton does not play the game much and is no longer a leader. The only leaders in slade now are Deuce Bigalow69 (me), Iron Death, and Gildar. Thanks for reading I hope we can but the bs rumors to rest.

Gaige12
09-20-2015, 09:51 AM
https://2982-presscdn-29-70-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/giphy-3.gif

SirServed
09-20-2015, 01:18 PM
https://2982-presscdn-29-70-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/giphy-3.gif
Silly Gaige, that's a waste of popcorn.

Bossy_Blonde
09-22-2015, 11:25 PM
I wanted to clarify what really happened, there is a lot of bs and false statements being made. For those who don't know I was there when all this went down. I was the one who talked to both bossy and burton and trying to calm everyone down and have a simple agreement. So here is how it went I was playing the game and I saw in the clan chat it said bossy left the clan. I soon found out her bf was mad at her and removed her form clan. As a result a bunch of us including me decided to give her officer position for a week to let the bf drama cool down, and then put her back as leader. The reason for this is we were afraid her bf would remove everyone from the clan. Well that wasn't good enough for her, she starting being belligerent and acting vary childish demanding leadership back. This went on for days, nothing but childish drama for days. All she had to do is wait a week. A lot of players including me were tired of her childish drama and bs. she was eventually kicked form the clan, not by Burton but by someone who name starts with a W. Just so u all know Burton does not play the game much and is no longer a leader. The only leaders in slade now are Deuce Bigalow69 (me), Iron Death, and Gildar. Thanks for reading I hope we can but the bs rumors to rest.

Ummm, you are a piece of work lol. That's how it all went down huh? Well even if it HAD gone down like that (which it didn't) please explain to me:(1)Who you think you are, telling me when you feel it is an appropriate time for ME to be leader, and when it's not?

(2) What the hell makes you think that your *** was more worried about the safety of a clan that you JUST joined, when compared I had triple the amount of clan experience points contributed compared to you, spencer, and most other active players. Also, I know he was so worried about the clan he had all his 2k ego tied up in but No one wants someone with 2k ego as their clan leader (Like Spencer was). So I think it's a good bet that the safety of the clan was Clearly something that was of importance to me. I had a lot in SLADE, a lot worked for including SLADES reputation. (and you were brand new and so was spencer to the clan)
Considering I worked my *** off constantly in that clan ALONE as a leader for 4-5 months, even hosting events without devoted officers, to help with that or recruiting, or with getting our new players what they needed, and I HAD JUST RECRUITED you to the in the clan 2 weeks before all of this!

So Please tell me why l you think that you and he had the right to make decisions about me and my leadership? And why do you think that you 2 was dedicated to keeping the clan safe than I was? If you don't see something wrong with this, or a reason for me to be mad, then your not worth the time it took to even write this!

SirServed
09-22-2015, 11:29 PM
Ummm, you are a piece of work lol. That's how it all went down huh? Well even if it HAD gone down like that (which it didn't) please explain to me:(1)Who you think you are, telling me when you feel it is an appropriate time for ME to be leader, and when it's not?

(2) What the hell makes you think that your *** was more worried about the safety of a clan that you JUST joined, when compared I had triple the amount of clan experience points contributed compared to you, spencer, and most other active players, and I was triple his ego. So I think it's a good bet that the safety of the clan was Clearly something that was of importance to me. I had a lot in SLADE, a lot worked for including SLADES reputation. (and you were brand new and so was spencer to the clan)
Considering I worked my *** off constantly in that clan ALONE as a leader for 4-5 months, even hosting events without devoted officers, to help with that or recruiting,Spencer was only 2k Ego, and I HAD JUST RECRUITED you to the in the clan 2 weeks before all of this!

So Please tell me why l you think that you and he had the right to make decisions about me and my leadership? If you don't see something wrong with this, or a reason for me to be mad, then your not worth the time it took to even write this!
Shots fired!

Gaige12
09-23-2015, 03:02 AM
Silly Gaige, that's a waste of popcorn.

Or was it? :cool:

SirServed
09-23-2015, 03:55 AM
Or was it? :cool:
You spent two and a half days eating popcorn...

Gaige12
09-23-2015, 05:57 AM
You spent two and a half days eating popcorn...

Just like college all over again.

Now where's that 12 pack of Ramen noodles?

Tex_Arcana
09-23-2015, 11:40 AM
Shots fired!
http://i.imgur.com/sz7pCtq.gif

Dixie Cougar
09-23-2015, 01:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sz7pCtq.gif

Volge Battle Rifle.

Bossy_Blonde
09-23-2015, 01:53 PM
I was hoping he would answer me? dammit! lol

Dixie Cougar
09-23-2015, 02:09 PM
I was hoping he would answer me? dammit! lol

Sometimes silence is the best answer you can get.

Deuce Bigalow69
09-24-2015, 07:27 PM
good luck I hope cronus enjoys all the drama, oh man if only the supply vendors sold prozac spikes and xanax stems

SirServed
09-24-2015, 07:32 PM
good luck I hope cronus enjoys all the drama, oh man if only the supply vendors sold prozac spikes and xanax stems
F for effort.

Altras
09-25-2015, 07:30 AM

Actually they've been an absolute pleasure and are quite helpful.Same can be said about the evo leaders that recently joined too.

Bossy_Blonde
09-25-2015, 02:14 PM
F for effort.

LOL i was thinking the same thing.