PDA

View Full Version : Latest fix didn't seem to do anything...but now my atv changes color when called!

Scribix
04-05-2013, 04:28 PM
I appreciate all the effort Trion and the crew are putting in...and yes, given the nature of the 360 I'm sure it is a daunting task.

While they continue to plug away, so will I...until the lag gets me killed...in which case I take a break and come back.

Am I frustrated? Yes. A lot of us are. And please don't think that I'm a fanboi, a Trion apologist, or anything other than a gamer that wants to play a game that can be good.

Sure I come here to vent...but I try and do so in a humorous way that isn't degrading and pokes fun at the situation...not the people.

It will work out. Yeah we all wish sooner than later...but hey...it could be worse.

Scrib

GodSpark
04-05-2013, 04:33 PM
I appreciate all the effort Trion and the crew are putting in...and yes, given the nature of the 360 I'm sure it is a daunting task.

While they continue to plug away, so will I...until the lag gets me killed...in which case I take a break and come back.

Am I frustrated? Yes. A lot of us are. And please don't think that I'm a fanboi, a Trion apologist, or anything other than a gamer that wants to play a game that can be good.

Sure I come here to vent...but I try and do so in a humorous way that isn't degrading and pokes fun at the situation...not the people.

It will work out. Yeah we all wish sooner than later...but hey...it could be worse.

Scrib

Patch Notes:

Adding a new techno-rainbow feature to ATVs. Enjoy the seizures.

Well that explains it. :P

Vhailas
04-05-2013, 04:42 PM
I'd call that a benefit.

PepsiSky
04-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I always wanted a rainbow ATV, it's like my own little unicorn of gasoline and metal!

Vhailas
04-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I always wanted a rainbow ATV, it's like my own little unicorn of gasoline and metal!

Mr. Torgue approves.

ArcticKats
04-05-2013, 04:51 PM
I've noticed my ATV changing colors every time someone with a different color comes by, so it's just trying to blend in with the cool kids that have the rainbow ones.

DarkShadowMark
04-05-2013, 05:09 PM
My ATV did that before the patch, it wasn't caused by the current one.