PDA

View Full Version : much needed changes

yourworstnitemare
07-22-2015, 07:25 AM
Just few item that are completely changed our need removed.

Reload mag for BMG does absolutely nothing how bout changing to heal charge
Green quality items in vendor specials really who you kidding
Velocity rolls on detonators, makes them shoot at the sun and clouds.
Hunter requisitions, you give everyone 3a week for free but takes more than that to do contracts through the week even for non F2Pers who are having content locked out they they already paid for and can't do unless they pay again. EPIC FAIL.
Higher the threat level better drop rate of higher gear.
Higher score on events equals better rewards.
Marketplace ads on loading screens , keeps giving me"please check cart" msg even if I put controller down to use bathroom.
Season pass holders are ones now getting shanked for passing heavily up front should have more you can still do everything from the dlcs if your f2p but just can't use the weapons which you don't need to. Just don't have access to their vendors.

This is just what I could think of off top of my head.

Iceberg
07-22-2015, 07:27 AM
Not a fan of the higher score suggestion, already to many people abusing the score system.

yourworstnitemare
07-24-2015, 04:07 AM
One thing I did miss and had been huge PITA since day one is beyond shot from behind by ANYTHING makes you spin around our even something s simple sa hellbug love tap make automatically spin around.

yourworstnitemare
07-24-2015, 04:10 AM
Yes agree with you to maybe ad something to that extent as in fix BMGs do they don't steal kills. I know cuz I used to do it way back when but just got to Boeing and in I said getting first place didn't get better rewards so I stopped and tried to challenge myself but doing it differently. And hence have actually gotten better rewards for getting 10 try place on purpose.

Lamar Kendrick
07-24-2015, 04:45 AM
i agree on the bmg reload mag, should be changed to heal charge mag

crasher
07-24-2015, 05:03 AM
i agree on the bmg reload mag, should be changed to heal charge mag
I use a BMG to fight with.
I aint no Florence Nightgown.
I'll rez you if you're not a jerk, but the only healing you'll get from me is if you're near death (and haven't treated me poorly in the past) or you're rezzing a downed player.

I get heal stats for rolls, I feed it into the crusher.

The only BMG rolls that I look for are the ones that increase DMG/s, and reduce my battery usage as much as possible.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-24-2015, 05:04 AM
the vendor special on blue mods . 10k really . they should be 5k if they are on special right ? that needs a fix?

crasher
07-24-2015, 05:11 AM
the vendor special on blue mods . 10k really . they should be 5k if they are on special right ? that needs a fix?
The 'special' part is that they're available at all.
I would like 8K specials on occasion, at least.

Since blue mods aren't available when I need them, I put a lot of inexpensive green (syn) mods on blue/purple/OJ weapons to make use of the syn until I (maybe) come across the correct syn blue mod.

If the devs get the idea to raise the cost of greens, I'm done with those, too.

The game seems to be showing more 'grab' and less 'offer' to me as time goes by, and I aint happy with that.

And why the bogus 'value' in my inventory?
A weapon shows in my inv as worth 8K scrip (number is for illustration purposes only).
I go to a vendor to sell it, and it's worth 499 scrip.
REALLY? I need the 'used car salesman' treatment?
2 wildly different prices?
Why you blow smoke up my shorts with the stupid bogus value and then offer me '499'? Not even '500'?

Stupidly stupid stupididity.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-24-2015, 05:17 AM
you can get blue mods for 10k anytime. its not on special if its full price

Iceberg
07-24-2015, 05:22 AM
I use a BMG to fight with.
I aint no Florence Nightgown.
I'll rez you if you're not a jerk, but the only healing you'll get from me is if you're near death (and haven't treated me poorly in the past) or you're rezzing a downed player.

I get heal stats for rolls, I feed it into the crusher.

The only BMG rolls that I look for are the ones that increase DMG/s, and reduce my battery usage as much as possible.

I stopped caring about rezzing other players, whenever I try they always pop their self rez when the rez bar is half done. So tired of that.

crasher
07-24-2015, 05:28 AM
you can get blue mods for 10k anytime. its not on special if its full price
You can?

I've crushed a lot of weapons that would have been useful with decent mods activating the syn, but I outgrew them long before I found mods for them. Truth to tell, most of them never got the mods I needed.

I stopped caring about rezzing other players, whenever I try they always pop their self rez when the rez bar is half done. So tired of that.
I'll give you that one. It's really so true.
I preferred the old way where you got rez credit even if they popped their rez right as you started.

Lamar Kendrick
07-24-2015, 06:58 AM
remove the following worthless mods:

bmg reload mag
rl/det min dmg barrel
ar/smg/lmg/pistol/infector melee stock

Tex_Arcana
07-24-2015, 07:22 AM
You can?

No you can't. Not from a Vendor anyway.
You could by mod boxes, or buy whatever blue mods are available at any given vendor at any given time by 'porting around and checking.
But as far as getting blue mods anytime: That's a mis-statement.
Add to that the plain fact that many blue mods one sees at the vendors don't have any synergy at all....

Velocity rolls on detonators, makes them shoot at the sun and clouds.

This suggestion needs to be deleted: Velocity on Detonators is nearly a MUST for some players (Several folks in our Clan swear by it). And for very good reason.

remove the following worthless mods:

bmg reload mag
rl/det min dmg barrel
ar/smg/lmg/pistol/infector melee stock
They need to get rid of Det reload mags first, or rework how they...work. Because at present they are useless.

Bonehead
07-24-2015, 09:08 AM
I guess shotgun mags have been so bad for so long nobody is even going to bring them up?

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 09:14 AM
I guess shotgun mags have been so bad for so long nobody is even going to bring them up?

Need a sawed off shot pod mag. Atleast give us 2 shots from the double barrel.

Ryu Soba JP
07-24-2015, 10:25 AM
The reload stats on BMG weapons are bugged. It's just a visual issue and bmg weapons actually have a normal reload tugs making the mods aomewhat useful for the weapons.

I don't care much for melee stocks except for maybe sawed off shotguns. Blue mods can usually be found on "special" in vendors. I would honestly remove all green and white mods. Just keep blue, epic and create Legendary mods for standard synergies.

Lamar Kendrick
07-24-2015, 06:00 PM
i forgot to add shot pod

white and green adds 1, blue and purp adds 2, oj adds 3

what's the point of buying a purp shot pod if the blue one is just the same. try to add a few on each rarity

white +1 mag, green +2 mag, blue +3 mag, purp +4 mag, oj +5 mag

Cygnus
07-24-2015, 06:15 PM
Ok! this thread is useful.I like these suggestions much better than nerf threads!

Ill add a suggestion make shotgun mags compatible with all shot guns.I never understood why automatics have three variations and the mod or all compatible but combat and pump shotgun mags are not compatible with sawed of versions.

Amack
07-24-2015, 06:16 PM
I preferred the old way where you got rez credit even if they popped their rez right as you started.

This. Well, actually not this, but that up there, above what I am writing right now. In the grey box. You see it? Good.

The worst part about this is at large events, you very well might not see anyone rezzing you so you hit your selfie and screw the other player you can't see. High latency also can be a factor.

crasher
07-24-2015, 06:23 PM
i forgot to add shot pod

white and green adds 1, blue and purp adds 2, oj adds 3

what's the point of buying a purp shot pod if the blue one is just the same. try to add a few on each rarity

white +1 mag, green +2 mag, blue +3 mag, purp +4 mag, oj +5 mag

I gave up on capacity and went with speedload mods on most weapons a while ago.
It's less annoying than getting an extra 1.2 rounds in the mag.

yourworstnitemare
07-25-2015, 04:27 AM

I agree it happens every time then you get the glitch where you can still target that person as if they down to revive them even though they are up and walking around. That's main reason I don't twice no more. If my self device is up I use it instantly. Now I'd prison goes down right at t feet and that glitch happens when u go to pick them up that's different story