PDA

View Full Version : Clan outfits and emblem's

badcompanybro
07-23-2015, 07:57 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if your clan could have there on outfit and emblem on them with there on color to them and everything idk but I just think this would be really cool to have in game

Keziah
07-23-2015, 08:00 PM
I'm still waiting to be able to type more than limited letters in the "Message Of The Day" in our clan. Yes it would be cool though. But, I don't think it's going to happen for a long time..or ever. Lol.

QipQip
07-23-2015, 08:03 PM
Unless they drop support for Xbox and PS3 it's never going to happen.

badcompanybro
07-23-2015, 08:04 PM
Yea I wish you could type more in mine to but like u said the want ever do it would be really cool tho to see ppls ideas for outfits and emblem's on here for there clan

Keziah
07-23-2015, 08:33 PM
It would just be great if Trion would give attention to the clan stuff. Clans are important in the game. It's where you socialize & create your own community with others. Giving every clan in the game a chance to create their own outfits & emblem's so every clan could be unique. I do hope they do this in the future. It's high hopes from here! It's not a bad idea though. :)

Thorax The Dark
07-23-2015, 09:08 PM
i hope they look into the clan direction in the first place. be nice to see more than 15 people online at a time

Big Jack Shepard
07-23-2015, 09:57 PM
Wouldn't it be cool if your clan could have there on outfit and emblem on them with there on color to them and everything idk but I just think this would be really cool to have in game

I'm not saying that in my years of playing this game that this has not been suggested before, but I never saw it.

It may come as a surprise to all of the NA clans that I have been a member of but I love this idea. I might even stick with one of you drama-generators if your stuff looks good enough.

Skyrim
07-23-2015, 11:19 PM
Dropping support for xbox 360 and Ps3 Would totally screw themselves over because we still deal a great amount of cash..

Valethar
07-24-2015, 02:09 AM
Dropping support for xbox 360 and Ps3 Would totally screw themselves over because we still deal a great amount of cash*

*Citation needed.

Ghost Within
07-24-2015, 02:30 AM
I would go crazy to create The Fallen's emblem as I have already designed some when us original founders made it but no where to incorporate them into the game.

heartbreak_courier
07-24-2015, 03:18 AM
Dropping support for xbox 360 and Ps3 Would totally screw themselves over because we still deal a great amount of cash..

In the short term, yeah, they'd probably have to intentionally shoot themselves in the foot in a big way. They'd upset a lot of people who've stuck with them, and from what I've seen, the console playerbase is no small demographic.

In the long term, if they were able to put more money behind Defiance and develop assets/content/quality-of-life updates on the scale of their other MMOs (like I'm sure they want to) the game would certainly prosper, given its competition and how Trion are growing their Glyph platform.

As it stands, I'm sure a big reason behind us not seeing any real Season 3 content is console hardware limitations. Alcatraz and Heaven Sent are the only substantial new assets I've seen in the game since Silicon Valley, while most of the other updates mostly funnel existing players toward the Bit Store. Meanwhile, RIFT just got account-wide storage, among other awesome things. That could be Defiance.

Valethar
07-24-2015, 01:48 PM
That could be Defiance.

Could be, but it won't be. Being on life support generally doesn't encourage further efforts to save the patient. You just gather friends and family around, and wait for Death to arrive.