PDA

View Full Version : So I purchased Arktech Revolution but its still showing my faction for Chimera as..

Drozreich
07-24-2015, 07:00 AM
not available because I need to purchase the DLC. I have logged and shut down, logged back on. Tried this 3 times, still showing I need the DLC. Trion, can you help with this? Or anyone for that matter.

Jerrmy12
07-24-2015, 07:08 AM
not available because I need to purchase the DLC. I have logged and shut down, logged back on. Tried this 3 times, still showing I need the DLC. Trion, can you help with this? Or anyone for that matter.

i believe you need to complete a mission first.

Drozreich
07-24-2015, 07:36 AM
i believe you need to complete a mission first.
Oh okay. Can anyone else verify this?

EvilAg3nt
07-24-2015, 07:48 AM
wait till he finds out he has to pay more even tho he paid for the dlc already.
coming soon,private pay as you go wm arks.
you know,the wm ark that you get WITH the arkbreaker dlc.....
well,thats gonna cost you Hr-s..and,hrs cost real money.

DEMON
07-24-2015, 02:59 PM
As far as i'm aware Chimera doesn't unlock till you hit 5K ego it's the "expert" faction

Valethar
07-24-2015, 03:12 PM
As far as i'm aware Chimera doesn't unlock till you hit 5K ego it's the "expert" faction

This. I don't think you earn any rep with them at all until you start running the experts co-ops, do you? I'm not quite there, still have about 500ish EGO to go, so I can't be sure. :D

crasher
07-24-2015, 04:50 PM
This. I don't think you earn any rep with them at all until you start running the experts co-ops, do you? I'm not quite there, still have about 500ish EGO to go, so I can't be sure. :D
But you get that snappy outfit as a lowbie, so you don't have to wander around toting a backpack everywhere you go.

Valethar
07-24-2015, 05:48 PM
But you get that snappy outfit as a lowbie, so you don't have to wander around toting a backpack everywhere you go.

There's an outfit?

Well, shows how much attention I've been paying. Of course, my main has a rather long list in that menu, so I'm not surprised I missed it. LOL

crasher
07-24-2015, 06:39 PM
There's an outfit?

Well, shows how much attention I've been paying. Of course, my main has a rather long list in that menu, so I'm not surprised I missed it. LOL
The hat was separate.
I prefer to dress casually, and not run around like a glorified Power Ranger.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab326/kaos_crasher/Two%20versions%20of%20the%20same%20jacket..jpg

Tex_Arcana
07-25-2015, 09:05 AM
There's an outfit?

"Chimera Arkhunter".
Basically: A darker version of Nolan's outfit.

Valethar
07-25-2015, 02:13 PM
"Chimera Arkhunter".
Basically: A darker version of Nolan's outfit.

I don't even know how I missed that until now.. LOL

Tex_Arcana
07-25-2015, 02:34 PM
I don't even know how I missed that until now.. LOL
heh. I hear you. I just checked one of my toons and realised she had six 7th Legion outfits. ;)

Atticus Batman
07-25-2015, 05:40 PM

If you have Arktech Revolution then you can earn chimera rep anytime that you have a level 5k drag you into an expert Co-op, or get to 5k so you can ready up for experts yourself.

However if you get the message that you don't own the DLC, then you either:

1: Downloaded Arkbreaker and not Arktech
2: (if on console) Bought the Pc version online instead of buying it through your console's marketplace
3: (if on console) haven't linked your console
4: screwed something up or have a bug and need to contact customer support.