PDA

View Full Version : New,i have some questions...

Ximineitor
07-24-2015, 08:28 AM
Dunno which section to put this thread so i put here. Well,im new to the game,never seen the TV series because in Spain there is no series of this,at least i didnt seen. And because im new to the game i have few questions:

First,the main weapon can be selected at start???? I mean if i want to start with a LMG is there any option to start with????

Second,the EGO skills,can i select one from starts???? Or i need to start with one specifically???? I mean,i want to start with invisible EGO,is there any option to start with???

And third,if i can select any weapon or any EGO from starts,can i change later????

Now just im downloading the game,but would be fine if i have a good start with those tips.

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 08:38 AM
Dunno which section to put this thread so i put here. Well,im new to the game,never seen the TV series because in Spain there is no series of this,at least i didnt seen. And because im new to the game i have few questions:

First,the main weapon can be selected at start???? I mean if i want to start with a LMG is there any option to start with????

Second,the EGO skills,can i select one from starts???? Or i need to start with one specifically???? I mean,i want to start with invisible EGO,is there any option to start with???

And third,if i can select any weapon or any EGO from starts,can i change later????

Now just im downloading the game,but would be fine if i have a good start with those tips.

Yes you choose weapon and ego. And yes you can change to any weapon.

Ximineitor
07-24-2015, 08:40 AM
Yes you choose weapon and ego. And yes you can change to any weapon.

Oh thank u very much :D

Bonehead
07-24-2015, 08:47 AM
One thing to keep in mind when starting out is there is no difference between any of the toons you pick besides appearance and starting weapon.

You will be replacing your starting weapons almost immediately so there is no benefit or handicap to any toon choice.

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 09:08 AM
One thing to keep in mind when starting out is there is no difference between any of the toons you pick besides appearance and starting weapon.

You will be replacing your starting weapons almost immediately so there is no benefit or handicap to any toon choice.

Dont you level up the weapon class faster of the weapon you choose at the start?

Fallen_Aingeal
07-24-2015, 09:10 AM
A lot if not most of your answers can be found here:

http://www.defiancedata.com/page=196/new-player-guide

Bonehead
07-24-2015, 09:12 AM
Dont you level up the weapon class faster of the weapon you choose at the start?

Nope. No difference at all.

Cobra Crusher
07-24-2015, 09:15 AM
Nope. No difference at all.

Wow someone lied to me then lol.