PDA

View Full Version : shtako NOT DATAK

David Irwin
07-24-2015, 01:38 PM
so any one else hope DATAK survives?? its seems certain he is already dead.. but somehow I don't think he's going to die..... not just yet anyway. likely just being hopeful since he is my fav character on the show.. I think he will again regain everyone's trust by saving Nolan or Arisa's neck somehow. he's just to crafty to die easy..

Valethar
07-24-2015, 01:40 PM
He's not dead yet. It takes days on the rack to kill someone, so there's plenty of time for him to escape. There's also an episode title that implies he's alive at that point.

Despite the idiocy involved in killing off so many main characters, I don't think they're quite ready to be rid of Datak.

Neptuno
07-24-2015, 02:48 PM
I think the point was to delay until the VC arrive, then maybe he would be useful and saved? Guess we'll see soon.

Detri
07-24-2015, 03:00 PM
Yeah I think the VC will interrupt the execution and he will wiggle out of it maybe even gain the VC leaders trust after being saved and kill him for Defiance.

Tex_Arcana
07-24-2015, 04:08 PM
My prediction is a little bold: Datak has undergone a transformation,. The recent developments concerning grandfatherhood and mortality have brought it all home to him.
With the VC splinter/terrorist group's invasion, he will bust out of the rack and fight for Defiance like he never has before...time will tell.