PDA

View Full Version : MLG pvp

Cobra Crusher
07-25-2015, 10:20 AM
How about a new playlists for pvp with no ego abilities, set loadouts, no stims, no rigs and set the same ego level for everyone. That way no one can complain about op weapons.

WhiteStrike
07-25-2015, 11:00 AM
How about a new playlists for pvp with no ego abilities, set loadouts, no stims, no rigs and set the same ego level for everyone. That way no one can complain about op weapons.

Go play CoD.

Cobra Crusher
07-25-2015, 01:02 PM
Go play CoD.

I have and Halo. You dont need to play in this playlist if your not skilled enough.

OokamiXIII
07-26-2015, 05:53 AM

Sounds like someone keeps getting his *** handed to him lol... Lemme guess the dets, infectors, and surges all need to be nerfed too right?

Cobra Crusher
07-26-2015, 09:11 AM
Sounds like someone keeps getting his *** handed to him lol... Lemme guess the dets, infectors, and surges all need to be nerfed too right?

No but i want an even playing ground. I have a 3X damage det i can kill 4 people at a time. Why are you all scared to use a set loadout? lol

FIEND
07-26-2015, 04:07 PM
that's mmotps. MMO means grinding. There are no mmo games where u would go pvp wihtout solid gear and win. The only thing that should be tackled in pvp is reward. If we had one key for one kill in pvp it would make shadow war and freight yard maps full

Cobra Crusher
07-26-2015, 04:54 PM
that's mmotps. MMO means grinding. There are no mmo games where u would go pvp wihtout solid gear and win. The only thing that should be tackled in pvp is reward. If we had one key for one kill in pvp it would make shadow war and freight yard maps full

This is not an MMO. This is a 3rd person shooter with a bit store.

OokamiXIII
07-26-2015, 07:27 PM
No but i want an even playing ground. I have a 3X damage det i can kill 4 people at a time. Why are you all scared to use a set loadout? lol

There's no fear here there's just absolutely nothing challenging with set loadouts.

Cobra Crusher
07-26-2015, 10:02 PM
There's no fear here there's just absolutely nothing challenging with set loadouts.

Whats challenging about being an invisible sniper with a 1 shot surge bolter or spamming rockets? If stripped down settings aren't challenging then why are the MLG playlists set that way? And as i said you dont have to play in it. Its another option.

Phenomenon
07-29-2015, 08:04 PM
Man I'd wreck all of you boomer cats with a tachmag. Ain't got nothing on me bruh bruh

Fallen_Aingeal
07-30-2015, 01:43 PM
Why restrict ppl?

When I first started playing I hated the pvp because i sucked at it and didn't have proper gear or skills. After playing for another year and a half and acquiring the skill and gear i tried again. I was happy to find that I could experiment with my entire inventory to find what suited my style of play. Of course, that changes under different circumstances. Sometimes I snipe, others. I go in with my chicken and blur and raise hell. Other times the Wolfman and overcharge takes care of things. And, still others have me breaking out the BB.

So, again I'll ask, why restrict what I can use to "even" the playing field? The playing field shouldn't be even, imo. Those with more experience and better gear and skill should win. The losers learn what they did wrong and do what they need to do to not lose. Just like we've all had to do.

my 2cents

Cobra Crusher
07-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Why restrict ppl?

When I first started playing I hated the pvp because i sucked at it and didn't have proper gear or skills. After playing for another year and a half and acquiring the skill and gear i tried again. I was happy to find that I could experiment with my entire inventory to find what suited my style of play. Of course, that changes under different circumstances. Sometimes I snipe, others. I go in with my chicken and blur and raise hell. Other times the Wolfman and overcharge takes care of things. And, still others have me breaking out the BB.

So, again I'll ask, why restrict what I can use to "even" the playing field? The playing field shouldn't be even, imo. Those with more experience and better gear and skill should win. The losers learn what they did wrong and do what they need to do to not lose. Just like we've all had to do.

my 2cents

You can still use your stuff in the current pvp modes. Just not in this pvp mode. Sorry but i cant get behind a pay to win pvp. In pvp all guns should be available to everyone or atleast unlockable. Pvp really has no business in this game to begin with.

WhiteStrike
08-01-2015, 12:41 AM
You can still use your stuff in the current pvp modes. Just not in this pvp mode. Sorry but i cant get behind a pay to win pvp. In pvp all guns should be available to everyone or atleast unlockable. Pvp really has no business in this game to begin with.
Really? -_-"

WhiteStrike
08-01-2015, 12:44 AM
I think a better way to go around pvp is adding an Echelon Box.The only gear suitable for pvp would be gear from that boxes.
PvP gets balanced,Echelon rep becomes useful and PVE Gear can be balanced freely,effectivelly fixing weaker weapons.

Elucidate
08-01-2015, 01:51 AM
Really? -_-"

Weren't you aware that you could buy turtle doves and pipers from Trion? And of course you need to buy surge bolters and boomers from Trion too. At first I thought you could get them as drops that anybody could get after putting some time into the game, but clearly I was wrong...

WhiteStrike
08-01-2015, 06:34 AM
Weren't you aware that you could buy turtle doves and pipers from Trion? And of course you need to buy surge bolters and boomers from Trion too. At first I thought you could get them as drops that anybody could get after putting some time into the game, but clearly I was wrong...

Last I checked,TN boxes drop Boomers,Lockboxes drop Surge Bolters,Rangers and Blast Rifles as well.

Thorax The Dark
08-01-2015, 12:02 PM
I think a better way to go around pvp is adding an Echelon Box.The only gear suitable for pvp would be gear from that boxes.
PvP gets balanced,Echelon rep becomes useful and PVE Gear can be balanced freely,effectivelly fixing weaker weapons.

keep hoping pal.

Cobra Crusher
08-01-2015, 05:04 PM

Vehicle wreckers for all lol.

Cobra Crusher
08-01-2015, 05:18 PM

Thats like saying why aren't you rich? Anyone can win the lottery. I guess no pvp till Christmas until i get a turtle dove lol. Because that happens in Halo and Cod right? Sorry cant play Halo and COD until i win the weapon lotto lol.

Skiller115
08-02-2015, 09:25 AM
Thats like saying why aren't you rich? Anyone can win the lottery. I guess no pvp till Christmas until i get a turtle dove lol. Because that happens in Halo and Cod right? Sorry cant play Halo and COD until i win the weapon lotto lol.

And a Swimming swan, Oj 3x damage rad blast rifle, oj Bio surge bolter! I'm sure these guns don't fall from heaven to everyone!

Cobra Crusher
08-02-2015, 12:58 PM
And a Swimming swan, Oj 3x damage rad blast rifle, oj Bio surge bolter! I'm sure these guns don't fall from heaven to everyone!

This guy gets it.

Elucidate
08-02-2015, 11:22 PM
Last I checked,TN boxes drop Boomers,Lockboxes drop Surge Bolters,Rangers and Blast Rifles as well.

....I was clearly being sarcastic

Elucidate
08-02-2015, 11:29 PM

Have not used both my rad/bio doves(which I got by trading ppl what they wanted) ever since I got both my rad sov ranger with OJ dmg/blue crit and bio green crit/blue Dmg/OJ recoil rangers. That 4th line is just hilarious for ppl that like to tag team ppl side by side

You don't win lotteries in this game, you play them long enough till you figure out how to make it your b***h and get what you want

Besides, doves are overrated.

Cobra Crusher
08-03-2015, 04:16 PM
Have not used both my rad/bio doves(which I got by trading ppl what they wanted) ever since I got both my rad sov ranger with OJ dmg/blue crit and bio green crit/blue Dmg/OJ recoil rangers. That 4th line is just hilarious for ppl that like to tag team ppl side by side

You don't win lotteries in this game, you play them long enough till you figure out how to make it your b***h and get what you want

Besides, doves are overrated.

I was just using the dove as an example. And yes you do win lotteries because of RNG. Weapons and shields are not unlockable. They are based on luck.

Elucidate
08-03-2015, 05:22 PM
I was just using the dove as an example. And yes you do win lotteries because of RNG. Weapons and shields are not unlockable. They are based on luck.

Thats understandable but my point was that you cant rely on "luck" alone. I kept getting crappy jackpots from the events. I did not get a dove, nor a piper from any of the events. Had it not been for trading, I would not have what I have now.

Cobra Crusher
08-03-2015, 08:50 PM
Thats understandable but my point was that you cant rely on "luck" alone. I kept getting crappy jackpots from the events. I did not get a dove, nor a piper from any of the events. Had it not been for trading, I would not have what I have now.

Some people dont have the time to make millions of scrip and some like to play the game instead of selling all day. Should they not have the opportunity to have a fair, balanced pvp match?

Elucidate
08-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Some people dont have the time to make millions of scrip and some like to play the game instead of selling all day. Should they not have the opportunity to have a fair, balanced pvp match?

As much as I do agree with you, this isn't one of those competitive fps games. You may or may not agree with me as well when I say that PVP is the end game content of the game. People put in the time to acquire what they have but at the same time, even those with crappy stuff can still fight with somewhat of a chance if they really have the skill and reactionary capabilities to adapt to pvp.

In my opinion, in order to pvp one can either take the time to get gear, or on the other hand, force themselves to adapt and improve their twitch skills

Cobra Crusher
08-04-2015, 06:19 PM
As much as I do agree with you, this isn't one of those competitive fps games. You may or may not agree with me as well when I say that PVP is the end game content of the game. People put in the time to acquire what they have but at the same time, even those with crappy stuff can still fight with somewhat of a chance if they really have the skill and reactionary capabilities to adapt to pvp.

In my opinion, in order to pvp one can either take the time to get gear, or on the other hand, force themselves to adapt and improve their twitch skills

Any pvp game is competitive. The only thing that makes this pvp less competitive is because some people are only in there to get their pursuits done. If you took out the pursuits all that would be left in pvp would be the hardcore pvpers.

Elucidate
08-04-2015, 09:14 PM
Any pvp game is competitive. The only thing that makes this pvp less competitive is because some people are only in there to get their pursuits done. If you took out the pursuits all that would be left in pvp would be the hardcore pvpers.

One can only hope, lol