PDA

View Full Version : Brutal synergy

JOCCO5150
07-27-2015, 11:46 PM
Been getting a lot of ojs with brutal synergy lately.

Lamar Kendrick
07-28-2015, 12:44 AM
it's making a comeback lol

JOCCO5150
07-28-2015, 12:47 AM
it's making a comeback lol

I didn't think they even had them anymore.

Amack
07-28-2015, 01:04 AM
I logged in and saw a blue mod on special with it... I thought it was gone too.

Big Jack Shepard
07-28-2015, 02:37 AM
lol Reminds me of the days of Brutal sniper rifles.

Let me beat you about the head with this finely balanced weapon!

Claydough
07-28-2015, 03:01 AM
God i hope not!

Anything melee should be removed from the game.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-28-2015, 04:36 AM
i have a canker with this syn with a nano melee still

Ghost Within
07-28-2015, 05:05 AM
i have a canker with this syn with a nano melee still

How? They removed melee nanos on all those guns. All mine were removed so again....how does yours still have melee nano?

DEATHBRINGER210
07-28-2015, 05:07 AM
they just removed the icon . my canker has a bio melee :) . when i say i have it . i have it

Ghost Within
07-28-2015, 05:11 AM
they just removed the icon . my canker has a bio melee :) . when i say i have it . i have it

So ur saying it doesnt show it but its still got the nano? If that is the case than my 2 of brutal radiation natural heavy assaults kept theirs. They both have the 2 1.15 melee dmg rolls & the 200% melee dmg after self revive.

DEATHBRINGER210
07-28-2015, 05:26 AM
yes its still there . duel some1 to test it . i just tried it last week

EvilAg3nt
07-28-2015, 07:27 AM
quick question for you pros then.
is it not worth keeping shottys w brutal syns?
for the pvp players?

i rather foolishly thought that would be a good combo/syn for close-ups in pvp.
please advise :)

Cobra Crusher
07-28-2015, 08:58 AM
quick question for you pros then.
is it not worth keeping shottys w brutal syns?
for the pvp players?

i rather foolishly thought that would be a good combo/syn for close-ups in pvp.
please advise :)

Nope you will just get 1 shotted by invisible snipers lol.

Nefarious
07-28-2015, 12:42 PM
With some good fixings Brutal and Melee Stocks can be good.

In the Suggestions Forum..I suggested.. that when a player Melee Bunts an enemy with a gun or sword handle that along with the damage that it does, which is pretty minimum, that it also has a % chance to momentarily "daze" human scale npc enemies.

With higher rairity tier in Melee stocks they could add to the % chance to daze along with offering the X melee damage multiplier. Brutal Synergy could also add to the % chance to daze as well. Or increase the daze effect duration.

And hitting and dazing PvP Players with this effect could make their screen blurry.

Or instead of that because it would pretty much be a whole new mechanic that instead of "daze" it could be Knock Down/Knock Back effect. Which would be just as cool. Going up to a enemy to melee hit them and have a chance of knocking them off their feet.

Either one of these features would give Melee Stocks and Brutal Synergy actual use.

Also be good that if a Player Melee's another in PvP in the back it should assassinate/kill them in one hit. Kind of lame on how if you sneak up on a player from behind that the only option you have to kill them and to not show up on radar if not using Cloak is to drop a grenade at their feet. Should be able to 1 hit melee kill from behind like in many other PvP shooters.