PDA

View Full Version : new option in salvage matrix... and more

yourworstnitemare
07-28-2015, 06:58 AM
If your not going to take out velocity rolls on detonators or fire rate on snipers. How bout giving option to reroll the different rolls . I've had 3 detonators get ruined by this cursed 2x velocity. Or another option frantically reduce amount of arkforge needed to upgrade. Since you are so stingy about giving away arkforge even before it was changed still took at least a week to get 500 unless your were playing 8-10 hours a day. Every day. Now only way to get 500 fast is to win co op maps nonstop for like 2 days. It's almost like you have to win with other people to earn more arkforge. ...... Just thought of another option being able to do co op maps by urself and bypass the que. And if some one joins you halfway through is just fine. Tires of shouting for 2 hours for group and by then hard freeze or dc as I'm entering the instance.

WhiteStrike
07-28-2015, 07:47 AM
If your not going to take out velocity rolls on detonators or fire rate on snipers. How bout giving option to reroll the different rolls . I've had 3 detonators get ruined by this cursed 2x velocity. Or another option frantically reduce amount of arkforge needed to upgrade. Since you are so stingy about giving away arkforge even before it was changed still took at least a week to get 500 unless your were playing 8-10 hours a day. Every day. Now only way to get 500 fast is to win co op maps nonstop for like 2 days. It's almost like you have to win with other people to earn more arkforge. ...... Just thought of another option being able to do co op maps by urself and bypass the que. And if some one joins you halfway through is just fine. Tires of shouting for 2 hours for group and by then hard freeze or dc as I'm entering the instance.

They have removed 2x velocity a long time ago.

xXxDSMer
07-28-2015, 02:58 PM
They have removed 2x velocity a long time ago.

^that.

And there are many that like velocity rolls on dets, myself included. A little x1.4 or 1.6 velocity makes a det able to reach draw distance, where a det with no velocity roll doesn't even get close to that distance. 1.8 velocity is almost too much, but not quite.

and we are about to be able to reroll a roll on weapons after they get it working properly in pts, they'll patch it to live... then you'll be able to change those x2 vel rolls, or fire rate rolls on snipers :) (well.. if there was even any x2 velo on current roll system anyways)

Valethar
07-28-2015, 03:05 PM
I highly doubt they're going to make it easier to obtain Forge in the game when the idea is to make you pay for it as often as possible on the store. The only reason you have an opportunity to earn it at all is so you'll be tempted to buy more instead of waiting until you accumulate it.

The same mindset is incorporated in the rolls on weapons. The idea is to herd you into the corral to be fleeced with lottery boxes, which is why key farming and other activities that are rewarding to players get nerfed. They don't want you to find decent gear, they want you to pay for a crappy RNG based lottery instead.

JOCCO5150
07-28-2015, 03:12 PM
The reroll system is in pts right now

Tex_Arcana
07-28-2015, 03:15 PM
A) Velocity on Dets is great (On most types). Please leave them alone.
B) 500 AF a week? What are you doing? re-rolling a Deathstar?
I certainly hope Trion doesn't nerf AF earning capability anymore (as I feel that the rate is good were it is now).
As I find the capability to earn 1000 plus a month fair.
Eg. Without Patron I would have earned 1,100 AF last month.
This month looks like it will be closer to 1k.
That averages out to over 300 AF a week.
And my playtime isn't at all "high".

Neptuno
07-28-2015, 07:51 PM
Though solo entering Co-ops would be awesome, I don't feel like AF rates are that bad. Also, I'm wondering what a "frantic" reduction involves.

Dreypa
07-28-2015, 08:24 PM
"Ruined by 2x velocity"

Guess its a matter of perception. 2x velocity is optimal in my book.

Neptuno
07-28-2015, 08:35 PM
Yeah, I wasn't sure if I wanted to put in the Velocity mod in my Detonator, but being able to plug a capture point from 100+ meters out is amazing (perhaps not as much so for those sitting on the ark core).
It might take a bit to reacquaint yourself with best firing angles, but how many different detonators do you need? Find one you like, and get used to it. Movement and jumping can also be used to adjust trajectories too if overshooting is that big a deal.

Smokey Black
07-28-2015, 08:35 PM
it is not hard to earn 100 AF a day 700 a week, 2800-3500 a month.

crazyged
07-29-2015, 12:38 AM
I like the x2 velocity - don't like the way you have to aim at your feet to hit a target 20 meters in front of you though...