PDA

View Full Version : Supply crates

BOTHEREDWOLF
07-29-2015, 12:02 AM
Is there a way I can contact Trion for some bug fixes... because I had just boughten the 7th legion dlc and the supply crates appear saying I have received them, but I can't open themm or get what is in them. I have also found out that this is not the only dlc that this happens to... can anyone help me?

Ryu Soba JP
07-29-2015, 01:19 AM
Are you refering to the supply crates that come with your daily Claimable? Because those just add a little scrip, ark salvage, maybe a keycode or an arkforge to your daily claim. Nothing more.
If, you using reputation to obtain a supply crate from the vendor and not recieving items that's different and would need addressed.

Ghost Within
07-29-2015, 05:04 AM
When you claim the daily or weekly box, that is opening it. All it does is list the dlcs that you have on the bottom left that add up to the rewards you recieve. Scrip/arkforge/ark salvage/keycodes & hunter requistions if you have patron.

It is not a bug.

If you are referring to the boxes in your claims that are dlc specific, then that is an issue you should take up with Trion Support on their website.

BOTHEREDWOLF
07-29-2015, 07:12 AM
Well is says 7th legion daily/weekly supplies received, but I don't even get an increase in scrip or salvage either. I haven't gotten any claim able crated for it either. It will say that I had gotten the supply crate, but I don't eve get to open it. I haven't gotten a daily supplies for 7th legion for over 5 days

Ghost Within
07-29-2015, 07:17 AM
Well is says 7th legion daily/weekly supplies received, but I don't even get an increase in scrip or salvage either. I haven't gotten any claim able crated for it either. It will say that I had gotten the supply crate, but I don't eve get to open it. I haven't gotten a daily supplies for 7th legion for over 5 days

You might of recieved a boost from it. If not than submit a ticket through Trion Support on their Official home page.

Ray8888
07-29-2015, 08:42 AM
You don't get boosts from the 7th crate. Just some scrip, AF and salvage. Turn on your loot chat settings and you can see exactly what you get.

PithHelmetIrath
07-29-2015, 08:47 AM
Turn on your loot chat settings and you can see exactly what you get.

Quoted for truth.

r1p
07-29-2015, 09:23 AM
You don't get boosts from the 7th crate. Just some scrip, AF and salvage. Turn on your loot chat settings and you can see exactly what you get.

I wish I got AF. Since my patron pass expired the most AF total I've received from my daily supplies is 2 and my last 2 weeklies have both given me 0. I am getting plenty of ark salvage though. I mean, if ark salvage were oxygen I could make Mars habitable by the end of the day.

Ray8888
07-29-2015, 10:55 AM
I have a season pass so I'm not 100% of what the 7th gets alone but it's not more than that for sure. Got a PP right now and I have been getting a ton of AF. Upgraded three purps to OJ and still have like 1200. The PP is awesome. Adding the ammo boosts were a great move..

tpollett
07-29-2015, 11:15 AM
Agreed on the PP. Between the ammo increase; the extra hunter req per day and the extra contracts for more keys and rep it's the most economical way to increase what you get and can do.

But yeah; I didn't notice much difference between the daily supplies before and after I got the season pass. Maybe between all of them it doubled what I got. Not that I took any actual data on this at all. Just what my impression of the increase was.