PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else believe ending content is a bad idea?

Quilliam
04-05-2013, 05:15 PM
In game they posted you have until april 15th to complete the story ark for Nolan leading up to the TV show premiere.

I love the idea of stuff in game working with the show but I do not like the fact that new people to the game can't experience it and catch up later.

For example, I have a friend I am trying to get into defiance. He is on vacation until the end of the month. He's a completionist and if I tell him that he missed content he won't even try it. And honestly I am the same way, if I came to the game late or go on vacation later and miss content I'm out.

So yes for me this is personal, I don't like.

But I am open to view points on why it is a good idea or bad idea for you!

Drakeos99
04-05-2013, 05:17 PM
There will be more content added later from TV series next week :)

Jardian
04-05-2013, 05:20 PM
ok so ....the message says you have till the 15th to finish it before the show starts...I dont see it saying it will be deleted ...all this is Pre show stuff we got going on thats why they put the message..so you know a bit more of whats going on before the show starts..

Warlander
04-05-2013, 05:22 PM
Its limited time content, the game and the world evolves, if you miss it you miss it, but its important to the game world to do this.
allows them to change the world and keep changing it without messing up the world

Its fine as it is, but would be cool if they added recap videos available in your intel section so those that do miss it can at least view the content.

Quilliam
04-05-2013, 05:36 PM
I love the idea of some sort of recap system.