PDA

View Full Version : should i buy the game?

grosk
08-04-2015, 09:19 AM
im on ps3 and free to play. i get constant disconnections at the worst times and if i go 500m buildings and enemies wont be loaded on the screen leaving me to be shot at by them wihtout me being able to do anything about it.

My question is that if the problems are connected to f2p or if buying the game would stop these issues?

r1p
08-04-2015, 09:25 AM
Nope, its the game. I'm also on PS3 and I bought the game and I get disconnects and hard locks. Honestly most of the benefits for buying the game and DLC have been slowly removed over the last 6 months and the only thing that provides any benefit at all is the Patron Pass.

Happy Madison
08-04-2015, 09:26 AM
I wouldnt waste anymore money on this game its just going into the money gutter

David Irwin
08-04-2015, 09:27 AM
it does not matter how much you spend, everyone is stuck dealing with the same bugs and glitches, the same hard freezes.

grosk
08-04-2015, 09:27 AM
wow that is such a shame. this can be such a great game. and how can a game have so many disconnection issues?

Lamar Kendrick
08-04-2015, 09:30 AM
this game is dying anyways due to lack of improvements and driving everyone off due to nerfs

only reason i'm still playing this game is pvp and nothing else

PithHelmetIrath
08-04-2015, 09:31 AM
and how can a game have so many disconnection issues?

Servers that are better served being displayed in a museum would be my guess..

Gaige12
08-04-2015, 09:34 AM
Servers that are better served being displayed in a museum would be my guess..

I've had my suspicions for a while that these servers were old enough to still use tubes. :rolleyes:

cmpowell
08-04-2015, 09:42 AM
With today's 2 announcements I'd hold off as it's not going to improve your game performance

Keziah
08-04-2015, 09:55 AM
With the recent changes...It's not worth it. I wouldn't bother buying anything. Not even 1 bit in the Defiance Store if I was you. This is coming from a player that's spent more than I'd like to say on this game in the past.

Mrdr
08-04-2015, 10:04 AM
this game is dying anyways due to lack of improvements and driving everyone off due to nerfs

only reason i'm still playing this game is pvp and nothing else

What?!? You don't play for the comraderie and the laughs? :D I like pvp too but it's much more fun when you're grouped up with friends. Good laughs and good times tea bagging...err tag teaming the enemies in pvp.

Lamar Kendrick
08-04-2015, 10:09 AM
last 5 minutes before server closed for update i joined FY and gathered 20-1 and made me giggle a bit

that's the laughs minus the tea-bags lol

Skiller115
08-04-2015, 10:53 AM
As of now don't buy the game it's over! The deed is done.

Mrdr
08-04-2015, 10:56 AM
last 5 minutes before server closed for update i joined FY and gathered 20-1 and made me giggle a bit

that's the laughs minus the tea-bags lol

Awesome. I'm still working on my pvp game but I love playing with our clan. Learning lots and having fun too.

Big Jack Shepard
08-04-2015, 11:01 AM
im on ps3 and free to play. i get constant disconnections at the worst times and if i go 500m buildings and enemies wont be loaded on the screen leaving me to be shot at by them wihtout me being able to do anything about it.

My question is that if the problems are connected to f2p or if buying the game would stop these issues?The game has had issues with lag and disconnects since day one. There is nothing you can buy to stop those issues.

xXxDSMer
08-04-2015, 02:02 PM
Don't spend a cent. You will regret it if you do.

Especially in light of trion's recent past cash grabs, and their newest cash grab that's currently patched into PTS (and they hope to patch into live at some point in the near future).

Bentu
08-04-2015, 03:29 PM

My question is that if the problems are connected to f2p or if buying the game would stop these issues?

As a person who has bought 4 editions of the game and recommended it to others I'd have to say no.
Well at least not in the current climate, Defiance is currently going through an ongoing calamity of huge proportions and we are waiting for a comet to hit the earth and knocking it back into some kind of recognisable orbit.

Gaige12
08-04-2015, 07:04 PM

I would probably hold off for now as purchasing the game won't improve performance. Most of the stability issue's you're having only started back in April............................................. ........of 2013.

With any luck, and bit store purchases, they should be sorted out *soon.

*never.