PDA

View Full Version : pvp sucks

grosk
08-04-2015, 09:58 AM
it is completely unfair for the new players. i as a new player am unable to get anything done cause im always getting 1 shot by anything and everything while i cant even dent their shield. i shouldnt have to play for 40 hours to get to ego rating 3000 to be able to do something worth while in pvp.

Petra Arbeiter
08-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Even if you are EGO 5000 the same will happen. Even if you are EGO 5800. Trust me. It sucks a lot more than you think. So just ignore the whole PvP thing until you absolutely need to play to get EGO. Will happen around 5600-5700.

Mrdr
08-04-2015, 01:18 PM
it is completely unfair for the new players. i as a new player am unable to get anything done cause im always getting 1 shot by anything and everything while i cant even dent their shield. i shouldnt have to play for 40 hours to get to ego rating 3000 to be able to do something worth while in pvp.

Sorry but you are dead wrong. Everyone kicking your *** got their ***** kicked when they first started. I did too (and still do) but I'm doing better now that at ego 400. You have to play to get good gear and experience to use the gear. In short you have to earn it. You don't deserve to be as good as someone with 2 years doing pvp just because you logged in. Neither do I. If you think so then you've got a false sense of entitlement. Prove me wrong by earning it please--just like everyone else.

Nefarious
08-04-2015, 02:50 PM
A lot of it comes down to overpowered and underpowered weapons. If you are not carrying 1 or 2 of the top guns like nearly every Veteran in PvP chances are you are just going to be cannon fodder for those who are.

Obviously the OPed guns need a rightful tone down so other weapons can shine. On top of that the underpowered weapons, which is a good sum, need buffs so there's a better chance that a gun that a player has can do something in some kind of situation.

There is this crazy scale on what players can get away with when using the OPed guns compared to those who don't. It comes down to one player needing to do so much compared to another that can get away by doing so little to nothing at all.

Grosk is not wrong. Defiance PvP is some of the most unbalanced ever.

Mrdr
08-04-2015, 05:39 PM
A lot of it comes down to overpowered and underpowered weapons. If you are not carrying 1 or 2 of the top guns like nearly every Veteran in PvP chances are you are just going to be cannon fodder for those who are.

Obviously the OPed guns need a rightful tone down so other weapons can shine. On top of that the underpowered weapons, which is a good sum, need buffs so there's a better chance that a gun that a player has can do something in some kind of situation.

There is this crazy scale on what players can get away with when using the OPed guns compared to those who don't. It comes down to one player needing to do so much compared to another that can get away by doing so little to nothing at all.

I'm not sure I agree with you. Everyone has a chance at good pvp weapons and it's not just weapons that make one player better than another. It may seem like it but it's not.

You need good weapons but more importantly you need a good load out not only for the weapons and shields you use but also for your particular play style. I've killed, and am usually killed by, some of the best pvpers in the game (well I almost killed them anyway--but I was like 2000 ego less so I shouldn't be able to kill them easily). The best players in pvp can kill you with a birdshot pump as well as a boomer. They've worked at it and developed pvp skills and they've perfected their load outs. I've seen and been killed by a guy with an awesome melee load out who uses only a sword and blur--damn hard to kill but it's been done. He doesn't use a so called OP gun--it's a sword and he's gotten lots of kills with it. Now I can't claim he's got a pvp imbalance in his favour, no, but he's developed his pvp melee skill to be nothing short of badass.

The only thing that makes pvp unbalanced are those who cheat with modded controllers or whatever they use. Otherwise it's perfectly fine. Some weapons are better than others at various parts of the game. For instance you wouldn't use an smg for long range sniping. So why bring a peashooter to pvp? You need high damage, high crit, armor penetration, and good solid shields, perks and stims. If you have them all correct for your style then you'll do fine. It's just learning the right combo and how to detect and aim at the enemies so they die faster. Unfortunately it's a steep learning curve that takes a long time to master. That's why the vets are so much better--they've put their time in.

Cobra Crusher
08-04-2015, 05:57 PM

Yep he is right. Most unbalanced pvp i have ever seen.

Nefarious
08-04-2015, 08:07 PM
I haven't made a post like this in a long time...
http://media.giphy.com/media/WZ4M8M2VbauEo/giphy.gif

Assault- Blast Rifle
Shotgun- Fragger, Crime Fighter MkI (Slugger used to be apart of this)
Detonator- Big Boomer (PvE the Ground Pounder is the most broken gun in the game)
Sniper- Surge Bolter, Particle Repeater, Ranger
Rockets- Long Shot
Infector- Invader, Canker

These guns are simply better then others in their categories. If the very players that go about using nothing but of any of the above used anything else their K/Ds would look very very different. They're such big crutch weapons. Ive seen it happen when players would change and use other guns and its as if its these "Veteran Players" first time playing. Even with myself I equip these guns and the difference I see is huge as I can get away with the most b.s. stunts I would otherwise have a challenging time to do or wouldn't be able to pull off with other guns at all. Most the time when using them I just throw strategy and approach out the window as I can just run other players down. You can hardly miss with these guns and if you do they are very forgiving as you can just spam shots to eventually hit in moments anyway. On top needing little aim they are also coupled with having high power with no slack on rate of fire. Its weapon balance combo made in hell and its not like these guns have a shortage of ammo to make up for what they can dish out, they have the same ammo capacities as everything else that they are better at. How is that balanced?

Exempting the Particle Repeater and Ranger in a lot of ways but they still blow out the other Snipers not part of the club.

And when using these guns listed its easy to feel what make them too powerful. And here's what can be done to balance them with changes that are nothing crazy compared to what they already do.

Blast Rifle - Needs to be weaker. It should of never gotten a 60% dmg boost in the first place. At most from its original numbers it should of gotten a 20%.

Fragger- The thing that makes the Fragger OPed is that it shoots as a 2 Piece ranging up to 24 pellets getting up to or over 64k dmg along with having super tight accuracy. If its going to have that kind of power and density per blast then those shots need to have more of a buffer between them. There's no penalty for coming up short or missing with this thing.

Crime Fighter MkI - With the Crime Fighter its not the charged shots that make it OPed its the powerful uncharged spam shots and its rate of fire needs to be slower if those shots are going to deal the kind of power they do.

Big Boomer - Needs to be way weaker. It has the biggest blast radius in the game along with crazy power. And with a huge blast radius and damage where does that leave the VBI Grenade Launcher to be good at? Absolutely nothing. The Boomer should be weaker then the VBI but with that it would naturally have the biggest blast radius in the game to make it good at something over the other Dets.... But for whatever reason that's not enough and the Boomer needs to be able to reach well over 50k damage? Its OPed and it shows and its something that has been pointed out by countless people since forever.

Surge Bolter - With it charging to get more power and to have a bigger shot circumference to snipe targets easier then the time it takes to reach full charge should be slower.

Particle Repeater - Its not so bad but its 1 step behind the Surge. Keep it as is but a little thing such as making it over heat faster while holding full charge can make all the difference to help balance it better. And plus it would emphasize the whole Repeater aspect to repeat shots instead of just holding it down and waiting.

Ranger - Same thing as the Fragger. If its going to fire 2 shots in 1 then those shots need to be slower in between. Nothing that would dent it but something noticeable to give a penalty for missing a 2 piece shot.

Long Shot - If its going to have a natural built in faster velocity then other Rockets while being just as strong as them then its blast radius should be smaller to make up for that free added bonus.

And Invader/Canker - That would be a whole thing in itself as Infectors are ****ed up from top to bottom. We have these 2 powerful weapons that have nothing else to compare to help balance them to as the other Infectors are just utter trash that need to be balanced out in certain ways to make them worth using themselves. So to just say 'Nerf' them just doesn't make sense anymore. Nerf them to what? Compared to what? But there's no doubt they are OPed.

And before I get called NERFarious I can make a bigger list of weapons that need to be buffed compared to the Filthy Dozen here. Buffs to Infectors, Rockets, Semi Auto Snipers, Bolt Action Snipers, Pistols, Combat and Pump Shotguns, SMGs, and Defiant MkII weapons. But fixing the few OPed guns means more then anything as they are the very things that are holding back the other weapons, weapons for the most part that are already pretty balance other then needing buffs.

Nefarious
08-04-2015, 08:34 PM
You know what, I got something else to add to the list. Something that no one has ever pointed out. Something that I like using. Something that I used in the past a lot, something that Im using now. And if you play me you sent me messages about it, hating, and not knowing why. Thinking Im using some **** tier gun getting kills. But to be as unbiased as possible Im going to put this on the *Nerf List*. Something that no one else uses but me.

The Disruptor - Fires in 3 shot bursts costing 3 shots from the mag. With each shot shooting 5 shots. With each shot getting close to 3k damage. But the Disruptor doesn't have any fall off damage. And it should.

Ryu Soba JP
08-04-2015, 09:31 PM
These are the same guns I always see you call nerfs on. And honestly I agree with Mrdr. If you're getting wrecked in pvp by these guns then two things are happening. You're an easy target or you haven't figured out how to use your gear and perks to your advantage. My low toon was 1800 ego and finishing top 3 in pvp using blue guns and a purple shield.
Players who join pvp at a low ego get scaled up. Pvp in any game requires practice and skill. Not nerfs.

Nefarious
08-04-2015, 10:14 PM
These are the same guns I always see you call nerfs on. And honestly I agree with Mrdr. If you're getting wrecked in pvp by these guns then two things are happening. You're an easy target or you haven't figured out how to use your gear and perks to your advantage. My low toon was 1800 ego and finishing top 3 in pvp using blue guns and a purple shield.
Players who join pvp at a low ego get scaled up. Pvp in any game requires practice and skill. Not nerfs.

You see me mentions these same guns because these are the guns that are over powered. Im not only on the receiving end as I have and use them as well. So I defiantly see them from both perspectives. The only thing I do is actually admit it how they are.

crazyged
08-04-2015, 11:51 PM
I'm finding I'm having great success with the Dancing Lady - really good in the close quarters maps.

Shadow Wars, not so much!

NullWolf
08-05-2015, 01:50 AM
Dancing Lady, Turkey Shot, and OG French hen with all the reload rolls are fantastic for close quarters combat.

konstantinov
08-05-2015, 04:06 AM
The most OP weapon in defiance is laughing at try hards. No perks needed.

Kuro29
08-05-2015, 08:27 AM
I don't disagree with what Nerf said but. . . . I don't agree to it either.
when I was still at low ego, I find myself getting killed over and over. You just gotta mix and match some perks and ego powers so you won't get killed.
(I used blue shotties,ars[not blast rifles], blue shields> blue everything) never at the bottom boards.
You just need technique. . . and knowledge bout the game

Surge bolters, ye it's strong and all but charging takes long enough depending on the rolls and build.
blast rifles and Big boomers? nah I won't complain. I use all of those stated weapons now.

Cobra Crusher
08-05-2015, 08:36 AM
You know what i really hate is the cankers. You kill someone yet you still die 5 seconds later from the bugs. And you can never see the bugs coming because they are so laggy.

Elena Vermillion
08-05-2015, 09:54 AM
You know what i really hate is the cankers. You kill someone yet you still die 5 seconds later from the bugs. And you can never see the bugs coming because they are so laggy.

Roll as soon as you can. Not sure why, but Ive not been taking more than 2 procs of the infection damage when rolling. If you have 5 seconds after killing them, you should be fine.

konstantinov
08-05-2015, 10:38 AM
Roll as soon as you can. Not sure why, but Ive not been taking more than 2 procs of the infection damage when rolling. If you have 5 seconds after killing them, you should be fine.

Ablative stims are amazing.

Nefarious
08-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Another way to help balance Rockets is to have them reload like they used to. Reloading in singles. When Pump Shotguns got a buff to how they reloaded Rockets ended up doing the same. So what used to be 2 second reloads to for each shot turned into a 2 second reload for the whole Rocket mag.

Nefarious
08-05-2015, 10:44 AM
Ablative stims are amazing.

Leaping Lords and Radiant Solstice Invaders laugh at your Ablative stim attempts... along at anything else that crosses them.

Elucidate
08-05-2015, 10:46 AM
I'm surprised that not many people spam infectors for the bugs nowadays. They've been fixed and its hilarious using it on people. I couldn't believe that I managed to get a radiant solstice infector with OJ bug damage and purple damage increase on reload for very cheap.

bigbri2k5
08-05-2015, 11:11 AM
While there are some weapons that are stronger than others, they all have a counter. The problem is noone wants to adapt on the fly. I love my AR/Sniper combo. However if I'm fighting someone who consistently one shots me with a RL then I ditch my usual loadout and become a cloak sniper and headshot him before they see me, or I go blur shotgun and get in close so he frags himself. Someone using bio? bust out Immunised etc

Also Nefarious, are you serious about the crimefighter mark I being OP? Because as far as I can tell unless you're playing an experiened player (who would be killing you with most things anyway) they aren't a threat, unless you run into them in a confined space like a corridor, or are super close, in which case once you know your opponent has one, use some situational awareness and avoid that.

RAGEFIGHTER
08-05-2015, 11:21 AM

pvp newer was balanced its so uselles shtako unfortunetly i have to face it now cuz it stands on my way to 6k ego how ever even it thees few days i already got some reminders why pvp is shtako :) how can smg and ar with 3 bullets like take out ironclad like one of largest cap shields sireously??? and how cannot cfs blast take out half of shield of someone ??? like wtf they have somkinda 5x stat boost or something not even mention it was streamed and peeps can see it in my chanell :)pvp is shtako iff you are not cloack user if you dont know how they can use knife to kill tank or iff you cant get in crazy places where peeps cant shoot you out yea parkour is also famous there :) ahh i forgot a big boomer or similar stuffs you shoot nade 15 feet away from target andhees down anyway :) funny in cf i shoot in head i see it flys trough hees head and and i miss!!!! like omg !!!!! how its possible :)

Mrdr
08-05-2015, 04:13 PM
pvp newer was balanced its so uselles shtako unfortunetly i have to face it now cuz it stands on my way to 6k ego how ever even it thees few days i already got some reminders why pvp is shtako :) how can smg and ar with 3 bullets like take out ironclad like one of largest cap shields sireously??? and how cannot cfs blast take out half of shield of someone ??? like wtf they have somkinda 5x stat boost or something not even mention it was streamed and peeps can see it in my chanell :)pvp is shtako iff you are not cloack user if you dont know how they can use knife to kill tank or iff you cant get in crazy places where peeps cant shoot you out yea parkour is also famous there :) ahh i forgot a big boomer or similar stuffs you shoot nade 15 feet away from target andhees down anyway :) funny in cf i shoot in head i see it flys trough hees head and and i miss!!!! like omg !!!!! how its possible :)

If they're hacking or glitching in any way, that's on them--not pvp itself. The pvp isn't unbalanced--player skill is. Hacking/glitching/exploiting is its own problem and not to be confused with actual skill in load out building and using game mechanics to one's advantage and capability to aim and time shots correctly for the best outcome of the player. If you can't do this then you will always come out on the bottom of the boards compared to those who can. Cheaters, however, will always have the upper hand no matter how skillful you are and no matter what weapons you use--but only on the scoreboard. Cheaters are lazy and unskilled people who would rather cut corners than earn their place on the boards.

So yeah, it doesn't matter how awesome your weapons and shields are if you don't have the knowledge of how to use them or how to build your load out right for survival and damage. Therefore pvp isn't unbalanced at all. If you don't have the skill you won't get far.

I bet if you give a newbie the best most OP gun in the game with the best shield and put him into pvp he will still be on the bottom of the boards. Don't believe me? Just give me the gear and put me into a shadow war--I'll prove that the best pvpers will still kick my *** lol.

Kuro29
08-06-2015, 05:24 AM
Mrdr stated that right. :)

konstantinov
08-06-2015, 06:32 AM
I don't play with any sound so that makes me good right?

crazyged
08-06-2015, 08:41 AM
I don't play with any sound so that makes me good right?

I play with my eyes closed.

snoglobe81
08-06-2015, 09:04 AM
Yep it sucks for lower ego players. I didn't start until after I hit 5k.
I wil say this I give props to lower ego players that tough it out. They could have easily rage quit but didn't.

bigbri2k5
08-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Cheaters, however, will always have the upper hand no matter how skillful you are and no matter what weapons you use--but only on the scoreboard.
Someone should tell that to the guy on PC EU who used to use speed hacks when under fire and still ended 90% of matches with far more deaths than kills.

WhiteStrike
08-06-2015, 09:52 AM
If they're hacking or glitching in any way, that's on them--not pvp itself. The pvp isn't unbalanced--player skill is. Hacking/glitching/exploiting is its own problem and not to be confused with actual skill in load out building and using game mechanics to one's advantage and capability to aim and time shots correctly for the best outcome of the player. If you can't do this then you will always come out on the bottom of the boards compared to those who can. Cheaters, however, will always have the upper hand no matter how skillful you are and no matter what weapons you use--but only on the scoreboard. Cheaters are lazy and unskilled people who would rather cut corners than earn their place on the boards.

So yeah, it doesn't matter how awesome your weapons and shields are if you don't have the knowledge of how to use them or how to build your load out right for survival and damage. Therefore pvp isn't unbalanced at all. If you don't have the skill you won't get far.

I bet if you give a newbie the best most OP gun in the game with the best shield and put him into pvp he will still be on the bottom of the boards. Don't believe me? Just give me the gear and put me into a shadow war--I'll prove that the best pvpers will still kick my *** lol.

If the newbie has a blue Ryronclad,a 3x DMG TN Big Boomer,a Bio Splitshot and if scaling works correctly(which it doesn't at the moment) then he can kill a high EGO using a weapon that requires skill(assuming that he isn't a total idiot, of course).

Mrdr
08-06-2015, 10:24 AM
If the newbie has a blue Ryronclad,a 3x DMG TN Big Boomer,a Bio Splitshot and if scaling works correctly(which it doesn't at the moment) then he can kill a high EGO using a weapon that requires skill(assuming that he isn't a total idiot, of course).

I'm saying if you put a new to the game pvper with all the best gear in freight yard or shadow war they wouldn't last at all. Anyone can get lucky even with "bad" gear. I've been able to kill people with a blue auto fragger in pvp. It's not because I'm good with the gun or because the gun was OP, but because I got lucky enough to not get hit and a couple of times because someone else softened up the enemies first. Usually I ended up on the bottom of the boards with like a 1/7+ k/d. The point being I was new and got lucky. If I had a 3x tn boomer it would've been the same result.

Even if the newbie in your example does kill some people I can practically guarantee his k/d will be poorer than a pvp vet who's been playing for a long time--even if you give the vet a crappy gun and shield because the vet will know how to move, aim, and cover more effectively. Gear can't make up for experience but experience will help make up for bad gear (won't totally make up for it, but it will help considerably).

alluh akbar
08-06-2015, 10:35 AM
we indulge every crybaby that joins pvp and we shoot yall with pistols to make it fair. those who complain have no skill in a pvp world so just stay out or actually try to be good and practice not that hard. i myself use ars not brs and when someone pulls out a boomer than il make sure they dont have fun anymore. but as for all this whining just practice and watch the results its amazing! <3

MrQuacky
08-06-2015, 11:29 AM
Melee is fun :O!!!
I've learned to take the shots and pursuit from the back to do the stabby stabbing. You don't even need cloak afther a while. You just blur and hide from people with the terrain. I'm not even 5k I only got a purple blade yesterday but I can make it work. If you like pistols for example go to defiance data and check all the pistols around look for one that you think it could be useful against a player and use it a lot, lot, lot, lot. Afther you noticed it weaknesses and strengths make a loadout to make it more efficient. And keep playing until you can kill a fly with pistol. That's how you pvp. Yes blast AR are easier and other weapons are proved to be more powerful than others on most scenarios that doesn't mean you cannot play the way you want and have fun.

Mrdr
08-06-2015, 03:23 PM
These two get it ^^^

WhiteStrike
08-06-2015, 03:36 PM
I'm saying if you put a new to the game pvper with all the best gear in freight yard or shadow war they wouldn't last at all. Anyone can get lucky even with "bad" gear. I've been able to kill people with a blue auto fragger in pvp. It's not because I'm good with the gun or because the gun was OP, but because I got lucky enough to not get hit and a couple of times because someone else softened up the enemies first. Usually I ended up on the bottom of the boards with like a 1/7+ k/d. The point being I was new and got lucky. If I had a 3x tn boomer it would've been the same result.

Even if the newbie in your example does kill some people I can practically guarantee his k/d will be poorer than a pvp vet who's been playing for a long time--even if you give the vet a crappy gun and shield because the vet will know how to move, aim, and cover more effectively. Gear can't make up for experience but experience will help make up for bad gear (won't totally make up for it, but it will help considerably).

Alright,I read noob instead of newbie.My bad :(
But I'll tell you something that happens.I use a Scattergun at PvP most of the time.I can kill most good pvp'ers easilly but then after they see that they can't keep up,they switch their loadout.When they respawn,they wield noob combos,such has Boomer+Surge Bolter and they magicly manage to kill me.I can't get close to them because if I don't play defensively,I get insta-killed,as such,they get an easy advantage over me(I can still kill them,but it is much more challenging).
Tl;dr:There are weapons that are completelly OPed and everyone knows that.But people like to deny it to protect their assets.

Iceberg
08-06-2015, 04:12 PM

You should have been here when there was zaggers with 0 reload bonuses, that was fun...

Fenikkusu Gatou
08-06-2015, 04:34 PM
I have to agree with Mrdr. I've only played PvP once, and I think I was at 2500 Ego or around there. Managed to get one kill, but otherwise was slaughtered. It's not my cup of tea, mostly because of the butthurt that happens after, but real success is knowing the lay of the land and anticipating your enemy--which is 1000x harder when it's not an AI.

My advice to those who are new to PvP in Defiance: You are going to die. A lot. Get over it. Learn from it. And make who ever is doing the killing WORK for it. You will eventually learn to use your surroundings to your advantage as well as another players inexperience or over-confidence.

You think dying in Defiance PvP is humiliating? Try doing it in a fighting game environment, like Tekken. More specifically Tekken 6 (the last free server). Nothing says 'I'm awesome' like getting your *** handed to you by the 12 year old with a 3 move skillset. Yeah.

Mrdr
08-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Alright,I read noob instead of newbie.My bad :(
But I'll tell you something that happens.I use a Scattergun at PvP most of the time.I can kill most good pvp'ers easilly but then after they see that they can't keep up,they switch their loadout.When they respawn,they wield noob combos,such has Boomer+Surge Bolter and they magicly manage to kill me.I can't get close to them because if I don't play defensively,I get insta-killed,as such,they get an easy advantage over me(I can still kill them,but it is much more challenging).
Tl;dr:There are weapons that are completelly OPed and everyone knows that.But people like to deny it to protect their assets.

See you just proved my point. :D You just said you have to alter your play style to defensive to not get instakilled. A pvp newbie typically doesn't know to do that let alone how to do that. You've learned to adapt--that's a skill, not a Trion created weapon. You are the reason noobs cry "hacker" at everyone they can't one shot. LOL The pvpers who adapt and can use the environment as well as game mechanics to survive and take out the enemies are the ones who are tipping the balances. Luckily there are some newbies like me who decided to tough it out in pvp, take the shots, get killed lots, and ask questions to those who are better than us so we may also get good at it and eventually give you a run for your money (still not there but I'm working on it). Otherwise you vets would just be playing with yourselves (no pun intended).

WhiteStrike
08-06-2015, 05:23 PM
See you just proved my point. :D You just said you have to alter your play style to defensive to not get instakilled. A pvp newbie typically doesn't know to do that let alone how to do that. You've learned to adapt--that's a skill, not a Trion created weapon. You are the reason noobs cry "hacker" at everyone they can't one shot. LOL The pvpers who adapt and can use the environment as well as game mechanics to survive and take out the enemies are the ones who are tipping the balances. Luckily there are some newbies like me who decided to tough it out in pvp, take the shots, get killed lots, and ask questions to those who are better than us so we may also get good at it and eventually give you a run for your money (still not there but I'm working on it). Otherwise you vets would just be playing with yourselves (no pun intended).

Yes,but a defensive playstyle doesn't kill non-noobish players.

MrQuacky
08-06-2015, 05:48 PM
this its how it usually goes for me when theres good players , im uploading another when i could top the chart. cuz i got lucky :P but it will take a while untill it finishs uploading

nmzwalNEVho

TheStigsCousin
08-06-2015, 06:04 PM
I don't know what the big deal is about pvp. I played for five minutes. I shot at 3 people and killed 3 people. :p

konstantinov
08-06-2015, 08:02 PM
I don't know what the big deal is about pvp. I played for five minutes. I shot at 3 people and killed 3 people. :p

PvP is serious business.

Mrdr
08-06-2015, 09:45 PM
PvP is serious business.

That's right, Hatori Hanzo. :D

MrQuacky
08-06-2015, 10:23 PM
That's right, Hatori Hanzo. :D
indeed :O (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?221158-Blade-PVP-O-PCNA)