PDA

View Full Version : Return?

papragu
08-05-2015, 11:52 AM
Hi all,

i havent played for over a year now i think and was thinking about maybe giving it a try again. First i wanted to know tho if things have changed for the better.

Does the engine still have issues showing other players in a crowded area? Arkfall etc.

Do rides still disappear right under your butt if you get into a crowded area?

Any good endgame content, except repeating the missions we already played during story line?

Whats new in general, if there is anything new.

SaikoTeek
08-05-2015, 12:09 PM
Hi all,

i havent played for over a year now i think and was thinking about maybe giving it a try again. First i wanted to know tho if things have changed for the better.

Does the engine still have issues showing other places in a crowded area? Arkfall etc.

Doe rides still disappear right under your butt if you get into a crowded area?

Any good endgame content, except repeating the missions we already played during story line?

Same bugs, same issues, nothing new worth mentioning that will have you rushing back, but we'll save you some pie if you choose to return. Misery loves company. =)

Chump Norris
08-05-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi all,

Does the engine still have issues showing other places in a crowded area? Arkfall etc.

Doe rides still disappear right under your butt if you get into a crowded area?

Yes.

No.

Not imo but some people like expeditions.

Good place to catch up on some of whats changed: http://www.defiancedata.com/returning

papragu
08-05-2015, 12:50 PM
Yes.

No.

Not imo but some people like expeditions.

Good place to catch up on some of whats changed: http://www.defiancedata.com/returning

thanks for the link, i will check it out.